The Invisible Threat: Navigating Radiation and Lung Health EHS, Lung Cancer, Radiation Pneumonitis, and Radiation Fibrosis

Thank you so much for your feedback!

8 Likes

Kudos to you and an awesome session conducted.. gratitude to the PLR AND AMARANTOS FORUM .. for helping people

10 Likes

Dear Archana,

At this moment, I find myself holding mixed emotions. I feel deep compassion for him and for the suffering he has endured, especially with the lingering effects of radiation even now. His health condition feels like a powerful reminder of how certain imprints, such as radiation trauma, can carry forward across lifetimes.

At the same time, I feel immense gratitude. Being able to witness positive MRI and test results after the PLRT session, along with the significant reduction in the client’s pain and the renewed sense of positivity, has strengthened my confidence as a therapist in a very profound way.

Not to mention, you did an amazing job. Offering genuine hope to someone in such a vulnerable space is not easy, and it truly takes a blessed soul to do so. You were clearly guided, and your presence itself became a source of healing.

9 Likes

Thank you for the kind words! That means a lot! It’s my pleasure to contribute.

9 Likes

That’s so beautifully put, Thank you!

8 Likes

Wow !! :slight_smile: Congrats @anon57182778 ji and Master @venu. :clap:
So lovely and heartfull to see these miraculous healing that soul is receiving.

8 Likes

What a powerful session, @anon57182778

You led it with such attentiveness and care, navigating each detail with intention. The gentle prompts at just the right moments made all the difference — deeply supportive and therapeutic for the client.

What a beautiful read. Hats off :clap:

9 Likes

Dear @devithiagarajan Ji,
Life will not be like Om Shanti Om or any other movies, moreover, does all the happy endings in life turns out to be a great in the next life. What is the purpose of adding more layers of understanding for closures ? Will it be effective ?

Let’s say, You broke an egg :egg: and made an omelet with it for your meal? Will the omelet/egg thinks why he is being broken and used ? Rather, the egg has the consciousness that it cannot speak/run and realizes that it can consumable.
Moreover, instead of digging more on to karma’s creation, we should be more focused on releasing from the cause-effect cycle by recognizing and then realizing.

A Simple question, Why did you choose PLRT (pardon me if I intrigue and sounds rude to you)?
Does by choosing PLRT or any other path, promises to give/have a happy ending in your life ?
Be it any job/path, it has its ups and downs, few of it can be controlled by us and some of it cannot be controlled.

Can the client stops from nuclear bomb being dropped or escape from this situation ? If it is destined to happen, then, it has to be. Similarly, Client wants to join the army and for the love of it, he joins falsely and as a result life ends. Before dying at least for a minute/second he was happy with his decision.

Once an energy is set in motion, we cannot stop it.
Instead, we can change it's destiny.

From the movie, :sparkles:Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness :sparkles:
During the “Time Heist” segments, Hulk also clarifies the MCU’s specific rules for time travel to the other Avengers:

No “Grandfather Paradox”: Hulk explains that changing the past does not change your own future. Instead, traveling to the past makes that past your “future,” and your former present becomes the “past” which cannot be altered by your new actions.



9 Likes

Dear @anon57182778 Ji, I forgot to mention, I like the presentation as it was crystal-clear-to-the point and was so happy to receive the evidence for his healing too :clap:. :sparkles:

9 Likes

Thank you so much, Santosh ji. I am truly grateful that you found value in the evidence provided and the presentation.

8 Likes

Thank you, Bhoomika. I am glad the care I aimed to bring was felt.

8 Likes

Thank you so much for your kind words!

8 Likes

A very intense and deeply moving case. :folded_hands:

What I appreciated most was the therapist’s effort to maintain grounding and a clear distinction between the regression narrative and present-life reality, especially in such a medically complex case.

The recurring themes of loss, helplessness, isolation and fear of being alone again were particularly significant. The shift from “I will lose everything” to “I can move through this with support, care and hope” seems to be an important therapeutic movement.

One gentle reflection: I would be cautious about concluding that radiation exposure in the past-life narratives explains or validates the client’s present medical condition. The regression experience can be therapeutically meaningful without being treated as medical evidence or causal explanation.

I also appreciated the emphasis on medical treatment, communication with the oncology team, rest and appropriate physical activity. For me, this is where PLRT can remain both compassionate and responsibly grounded. :folded_hands::cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

This is such an outstanding case. You did a great job. You did stress management so beautifully

1 Like