A book by Dr Joe Dispenza

I read this book a couple of years ago and today @ushapssk ( pdf Queen) sent me a pdf version to post it here on the forum ( may be her wifi was slow :wink:) so I’m sharing it here on her behalf- because I thought it might spark a few interesting thoughts, questions, or discussions. I haven’t shared it because I think everyone needs to read it, but because something in it made me pause and think, and I figured it might do the same for some of you. So, consider this a little offering for the curious minds among us. :open_book::sparkles:

4 Likes

Thank you, Harmeet ji, for bringing this wonderful book back into the conversation. :folded_hands:

It also reminded me that Becoming Supernatural is actually part of a much larger journey in Dr. Joe Dispenza’s work. Along with this book, Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself and You Are the Placebo are equally interesting, and in my humble understanding, the three complement each other beautifully.

What I find fascinating is that each book seems to take us one step deeper.

Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself makes us look at our conditioning. How much of what we call “my personality” is actually a collection of familiar thoughts, emotional reactions, memories and behaviours that we have repeated for years? The invitation here seems to be to first become aware of the old pattern before attempting to create a new one.

Then You Are the Placebo takes us into the fascinating territory of belief and the mind-body connection. It makes us pause and ask: how deeply do our beliefs and expectations influence the way we experience ourselves and our reality?

And then comes Becoming Supernatural, which seems to take the exploration a step further—from changing particular thoughts and beliefs to exploring a different state of being and consciousness.

So, personally, I see an interesting progression:

Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself
What am I repeatedly being?

You Are the Placebo
What am I deeply believing?

Becoming Supernatural
What becomes possible when I consciously change my state of being?

Of course, these are only my own reflections, and I may be looking at the books through my own lens. But I find this progression quite meaningful, especially when we look at transformation from a consciousness perspective.

Perhaps the real beauty of these books is not in accepting every idea as an absolute truth, but in allowing them to raise deeper questions within us.

How much of our present self is created by our past?
Can awareness interrupt an unconscious pattern?
Can changing our inner state change the way we experience our outer world?
And ultimately, can we consciously participate in becoming someone different from who our conditioning has taught us to be?

For me, these questions are perhaps even more valuable than the answers.

Thank you once again, Harmeet ji, for bringing Becoming Supernatural into the discussion. It has certainly reminded me that there is much more to explore in these three books. :folded_hands:

3 Likes

Thank you dear @hc2101 for sharing the book. :heart: Will read and reflect. :heart:

3 Likes

You are welcome :folded_hands:t2: thanks to @ushapssk for sending the pdf!

3 Likes

Interestingly I read all 3 books in a total weird and may be opposite order then re-visited for clarification. You explained it so beautifully and in detail what to expect from these series. That’s the beauty of being a writer @satishsinghthakur Satish Ji!! Mostly, I pick up books from the library shelf without thinking much and often times it sits in the basket and I return without touching it let alone reading. This series changed the habit a bit. Your future is just today’s actions showing up later on… sometimes as a blessing, sometimes as a regret. What you do today will decide your tomorrow. Different approach and practical advice on Karma with a western twist and mindset. There’s a lot to learn and explore! One lifetime is not enough.

3 Likes

Thank you so much, Harmeet ji. :folded_hands: That’s very kind of you to say.

Interestingly, all three books have been part of my personal library for quite some time. I had actually bought them together and read them around the same period, so perhaps that naturally made me look for the connecting thread between the three—how one idea seems to lead into another.

And yes, perhaps being a writer makes me a little more curious about the architecture behind ideas—how thoughts are structured, connected and gradually developed. But that was simply my way of connecting the dots in Dr. Joe Dispenza’s work.

I also loved what you said about reading them in a completely unusual order and then going back for clarification. Maybe there is no absolutely “right” order. Sometimes the book we pick up first is simply the book containing the question we need at that moment.

Your perspective has added another layer to this discussion for me as well. Perhaps that is the beauty of good books—they don’t end when we finish reading them; they continue through conversations like these.

And yes… one lifetime is not enough! :blush::folded_hands:

3 Likes