A Life of Resilience, Love, and Healing

Meet Seema Ramakrishnan:

A Life of Resilience, Love, and Healing

Seema Ramakrishnan’s life is a testament to the resilience of the human spirit, the healing power of love, and the transformative magic of self-discovery. From a daughter who carried the memory of her mother’s love to a mother who navigated life’s challenges with grace, her story is a beacon of hope that guides us toward our own paths of healing and growth.

In the tapestry of her life, strength, love, and transformation interweave to create a narrative that inspires us all. Raised in a family of four sisters. Seema’s journey began with an unexpected loss – her mother’s passing when they were just young souls. Yet, their father’s unwavering dedication became the bedrock of their upbringing, ensuring they experienced life’s comforts despite the challenges.

She was especially close to her late mother, grew up with an unshakable sense of being unloved. However, destiny had love in store for her when she met her soulmate, a love that blossomed as they journeyed through life together. Joining hands in matrimony when her husband was commissioned into the army, her life as an officer’s wife seemed nothing short of a fairy tale. With her husband’s unconditional love and devotion, She was cherished as the cornerstone of his world, even through postings to the tumultuous borderlands of Indo-Pak and Indo-China.

Yet, life’s path was not without its trials. The responsibility of raising their three children rested on Seema’s capable shoulders during her husband’s assignments in distant, demanding locations. Wearing her courage as armor, she faced each day with a brave front, becoming both a nurturing mother and a dedicated teacher.

Then, a storm struck their serene world. Their son, just seventeen, was diagnosed with cancer. In those trying times, his friends stood as pillars of strength, surrounding him 24/7. Among them was Rohan, a friend who transcended friendship to become family, and whose sudden departure left an irreplaceable void.

It was during this time that destiny intervened once more. Introduced to Dr. Brian Weiss’s transformative work “Many Lives, Many Masters,” Seema discovered Past Life Regression Therapy. Drawn to its healing potential, she ventured into uncharted territory – a path of exploration that would allow her to not only heal her own wounds but also help others embark on journeys of self-discovery and liberation. Her joining Amarantos has been to better affect the life of those who need a hand in their journey of resilience, love and healing.

11 Likes

Very nicely put it. Its interesting how life brings new challenges and tests you to bring your best.

4 Likes

Welcome to the Amarantos family. I wish you all the success.

4 Likes

@Seema_Ramakrishnan, I have a question for you, hope you don’t get offended. Why did you not introduced yourself as “I” and said as “she”. ? Would you had written by yourself and made bit more personalized it would had been more connected.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Amarantos Family, Seema. Your narrative is incredibly inspiring and it exemplifies the depth of your strength🙏

2 Likes

Thank you so much Ananda. Life is amazing. Every moment we learn about and find a new self. I thought Seema was what she was. But now I wonder who she is. Masters shall show.
Thousand salutes to our guru, Venu, for leading us here.

1 Like

Thank you Sandhya. Feels so peaceful being here amongst souls who know more than what shows.

2 Likes

Dear Pooja,
Nothing to get offended about. I’ll try to explain why did I write my introduction as a third person. Hope I will be able to clear your doubt. When i started writing the introduction and i wrote “My name is Seema Ramakrishnan” I just couldn’t proceed. I couldn’t relate to The Seema Ramakrishnan. As if I was someone else. All these 55 year of my life seemed unreal. ( I had shared a bit of my experience in the workshop if you remember) So I asked my daughter to write about me. I told her some points. May be I shall write about myself when find myself in this journey of spiritualism and Healing.

5 Likes

@Seema_Ramakrishnan we are all here with you. Live to fullest with this new family you have. Lots of love :hugs:. Feel free to just pickup the phone and call.

2 Likes

Great and inspiring journey Seema jee. Your are the exemplification of the saying, silent waters run deep. I am inspired by your story and the purpose to help others.
All strength to you in this journey.

2 Likes

A Life of Resilience, Love, and Healing - very true

Reading your story, the heading seems best suited. Lots of power to you Seema ji. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Woooww… what a journey seemaji…lots of love and hugs :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

2 Likes

A hearty welcome to the Amarantos Family @Seema_Ramakrishnan
We are so blessed to have you here,
I can understand your discomfort with writing about yourself, but the way to handle this is, “Think of yourself as the Glory of the blessed Masters!” :pray:

One anecdote and words from the life of Sri Ramakrishna
“If this ego cannot be got rid of, then let the rascal remain as the servant of God.”

Sri Ramakrishna - "A man may keep this ego even after attaining samadhi. Such a man feels either that he is a servant of God or that he is a lover of God. Sankaracharya retained the ‘ego of Knowledge’* to teach men spiritual life. The ‘servant ego’, the ‘Knowledge ego’, or the ‘devotee ego’ may be called the ‘ripe ego’.

It is different from the ‘unripe ego’, which makes one feel: ‘I am the doer. I am the son of a wealthy man. I am learned. I am rich. How dare anyone slight me?’ A man with an ‘unripe ego’ cherishes such ideas. Suppose a thief has entered such a man’s house and stolen some of his belongings. If the thief is caught, all the articles will be snatched away from him. Then he will be beaten. At last he will be handed over to the police. The owner of the stolen goods will say: ‘What! This rogue doesn’t know whose house he has entered!’

After realizing God, a man becomes like a child five years old. The ego of such a man may be called the ‘ego of a child’, the ‘ripe ego’. The child is not under the control of any of the gunas. He is beyond the three gunas. He is not under the control of any of the gunas — sattva, rajas, or tamas. Just watch a child and you will find that he is not under the influence of tamas. One moment he quarrels with his chum or even fights with him, and the next moment he hugs him, shows him much affection, and plays with him again. He is not even under the control of rajas.”…

Source

5 Likes