Amarantos Trained Therapist in Pune, India

Namaste friends!
I am Aditi Vohra a trained PLR Therapist from Amarantos, Atlantis Batch from Pune, India.

I came across past life incident when I was 10 years old. We went to Andaman and Nicobar and my father got the glimpses of his past life there in the cellular jail. Being there for the first time he showed us the whole place. I was so fascinated by this and something kindled in me.
Later on in life, I came across a few books which are based on past life experiences written by Dr. Brian Weiss. In 2014, I did a PLR group workshop where I experienced many wonderful unexplainable things. Since that time I wanted to learn this mode of healing which I finally accomplished last year from Amarantos Academy. Mr Venu has made the whole process very systematic and easy to learn. I appreciate and am so thankful to him for guiding us even after our course is over.
I work as a PLR Therapist now.
I am also a teacher and take Math classes for high school students.
I have done my engineering from Govt College Jabalpur and Masters from BITS Pilani. I have worked as a software engineer for 5 years.
I am also a crafter by hobby. You can find my work at

For details you may reach me at:
Mail: [vohra.aditi@gmail.com]
Mobile: 9391953852

Studio Address: Magarpatta, Pune, India

8 Likes

Hi Aditi,

Thanks for sharing your story. The experiance which your father had is very fasinating. All the very best for your practice as a PLR therapist. Wish you success in all your endeavors.

Regards

Ashish

5 Likes

Dear Aditi,

Its amazing to know the inception point of your father’s past life experience that inspired you. Strictly from learning point of view…,May be you could share what could have triggered such an experience (totally your call)??

My best wishes to you on your PLR journey. May almighty bestow upon you – many blessed healings…

Regards

Monesh

:maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf:

2 Likes

Greetings Aditi …
I am really intrigued by your Father’s experience of recalling his past life at the Andman jail. His testimony would be an actual proof to those who question the validity of the concept of reincarnation and past lives.
Thanks for sharing with us.

2 Likes

Hey Aditi

You are a wonderful person, Glad I met you. I wish you all the best!

Love
Neelam

1 Like

Hello Aditi,

It’s wonderful to hear about your journey into past life regression therapy. Wishing you continued success on your healing journey! :blush::sparkles::pray:

1 Like

Only highly elevated souls have the power to recollect their past and am glad that your dad had fought for our freedom. Do convey my pranams to him.
And all the best Aditi, like i tell you, you are an expert in Stage 6 and your clients will experience a great degree of healing even in the beginning stages.

IMG_4859

3 Likes