An Encounter With Goddess Maha Lakshmi Through PLRT

Thank you very much Kaushik :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you very much Shilpa for your wishes :heart:

2 Likes

You are Welcome Sindhuja.

1 Like

Very well executed case Sinhuja. Its is so good to know that client felt so good about herself after the session and even want one more session with you later .

It is go fasinating to how PLRT is a bliss

Feeling of Goddess Lakshmi energy around is so nice to even read here 
 :pray:t2:

Keep going 
:heart:

4 Likes

@sindhuja_kamaraj congrats. It’s great to know your client’s pain is reduced by 50%. Maa Lakshmi bless you.
What happened after slipping down ?
Is it a death by suffocation, if she is dead by falling into the water ? Or Head injury ?
Does she have any fear of water or breathing issues, or 
in this life ?
What did she learnt from that life ?
What else she is carrying from that life into this life ?

If she has stored any fear, phobia
 from that death apart from lonelyness. I believe, by releasing those all will help her. Not only in this life even in her coming lives.

2 Likes

Dear Sindhuja,
your sessions with client AAA not only displayed your professionalism but also underscored your capacity for empathy and therapeutic expertise. It’s evident that you are making a positive impact on the client’s life, and I eagerly anticipate hearing more about her continued progress in your future sessions.

Your dedication to your client’s well-being is truly commendable. Keep up the excellent work!

2 Likes

Thanks dear Shipra for your kind words
 :heart_eyes:

Thanks Naveen ji.:pray:

Yes she carries the feeling of loneliness in this life as well after the fall from the cliff in her last life. She was waiting down in the cliff after her death for so many years alone
After the blessings of Maa she is not having that feelings any more.

1 Like

Thanks dear Krithika for your words
:heart::heart::heart:

Very professional even though it was just your first session @sindhuja_kamaraj!
And what might have been he most challenging part of this therapy session is that the client’s dominant sense is “Auditory”

And only because Amarantos focuses on Sub-Modalities as part of the therapist training that we’ve been able to crack this! Else I’m certain that this client might not been successful under any other PLR therapist.

I was just going through the “Theme” and as soon as I saw “Whatever I do I won’t get it?” in the first few lines I intuitively felt isn’t it “Sadness”?

I found a mention of it later. I think experience will give it you, that the themes will ultimately dstill down to “Sadness”, “Fear of ____”, “Anger or Guilt”
 (TA)

I think one major takeaway for all of us at Amarantos is how well you have categorised the stage 6, kudos to you. I would like you to make it a template and share for all of us to follow.

Here’s the trigger in this life

Brilliant!

Which is referred to as “Emerging”

This is one of the only remark I have, why use “see” when you know the client is A?

Paraprashing was expected here.

I liked the open ended question to accommodate any experience.
(But, the “see” could have been replaced with something for an “A”, eg. “aware”)

Excellent observation, this is why we as PLR Therapists need to be versatile.

I generally use EMDR (based on it’s mechanism of healing) only in the context of Reframing in the initial stages of therapy which we do as part of letting go of the burden of the current life but not when in the past lives. Here we could have used the regression techniques like Deepening and letting the feeling unfold the events.

Once again, we’ve deviated from the standard process. Once in an engram, promote the I of IDT. This wasn’t even an appropriate distraction technique. For me it was just interrupting the flow–the dance of our Ma Parvati.
Which is why

I think the crux is finally here!

:pray:

Which is why conducting sessions is the most interesting part of my life which I look forward to so much.

So very exhilarating!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
So beautifully tallies with

à€§à„ˆà€°à„à€Żà„‡ à€žà€Ÿà€čà€žà„‡ à€Čà€•à„à€·à„à€źà„€

This could have been open ended instead of leading/suggestive.

Pain level dropped from 10 to 5 is phenomenal, if you are able to take care of the above, I’m certain it would have hit zero!

The overall structure of the way you handled your first client was as expected. Well done,

I’ve taken the liberty of changing the heading to highlight and summarise the importance of this session better.
Hence changed the title from “Believe in Yourself” to what it is currently. Hope that’s okay.
Thank you.

4 Likes