An Encounter With Moses: Healing Fear and Rejection

Dear Aditi,
Thank you so much for your feedback and your enduring commitment to our shared journey of learning and growth.
You’re absolutely right; the learning experience can be intense, but as you mentioned, it’s undeniably worth every second. I’m grateful to have dedicated fellow learners, I look forward to continuing our exploration and discovery together.
Here’s to more enlightening sessions and abundant knowledge in the future!
Warm regards,
Krithika :star2::books::star2:

1 Like

Dear Shanthi,

I can’t thank you enough for your incredibly uplifting feedback. Your words fill my heart with gratitude and motivation to continue on this path.

I also share your deep sense of gratitude to our beloved Master Teacher, Venu Sir, whose wisdom and guidance have been a beacon of light for all of us.
Your support has been invaluable, and I’m truly touched by your kind words. Let’s continue to inspire and support each other as we embark on our future endeavors.
Wishing you the very best as well, and once again, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Warm regards,
Krithika :star2::blossom::star2:

2 Likes

Dear Monesh sir,

I hope this message finds you well. I want to express my sincere gratitude for your thoughtful and detailed feedback on the past life regression session I conducted, which also happens to be my first session. Your kind words and insights mean a lot to me, and I’m truly humbled by your generous praise :pray:.
You rightly pointed out the need for clarification regarding the term “Mission” used during the session. Indeed, this could have been better explained. To clarify, in this context, it referred to the client’s life purpose they have set for their current lifetime.
You are correct; I guided the client through the visualization process during the session. I apologize for any confusion or omission in my initial description. Your attention to detail is greatly valued, and I will ensure clarity in my future communications and reports.
Your observations about the impact of childhood experiences on one’s psyche resonate deeply with me. It’s indeed remarkable how seemingly ordinary incidents can leave lasting imprints on our souls, affecting our happiness and growth as individuals.
Regarding the phrase “It’s okay,” I acknowledge your point that such experiences are not okay for the client. Your suggestion for rephrasing is noted and will be incorporated to ensure a more empathetic approach.

The insight you provided about the influence of elders in close-knit family systems is thought-provoking. It emphasizes the importance of understanding these dynamics.
I share your intrigue about the client’s sense of accomplishment after experiencing suicide. This aspect is indeed complex and warrants further exploration and discussion, and I want to seek insights from my colleagues and mentor, Dr. Venu.
Your suggestion to use “suggesting” instead of “asking” for the next significant moment is well-received and aligns with creating a more collaborative and respectful therapeutic environment.

Thank you once again for your encouragement and for being a part of my journey. Your feedback inspires me to continually improve and provide the best possible support to my clients.

Warm regards,

Krithika :star2::maple_leaf::star2:

1 Like

1 Like

Krithika, just read your session! So beautiful and attention to detail. you played a key role in managing stress and keeping the client in the trance. Kudos to you!

2 Likes