Attached identity

Client is a 29 year old boy.
When I regressed him. He went to 2 of his past lives. But he kept coming back to a basement where he was chained and restrained by his mother. He was 13 years old. And there was an identity( he couldn’t make out whether it was a girl or a boy) but that identity followed him everywhere, even to other lives. It was always there just behind him or next to him. Kept looking at him…
1 Client has always suffered with gastroenteritis since childhood.
2. Once he got badly burnt by hot tea.
3. He was bitten by a dog.
4. He injured his testicle in school. It got infected 5 to 6 times till he was operated upon.
5. He got cancer when he was 17, his right hand is still numb. He is 29 now.
6. He met with a motorcycle accident and suffered due to doctors negligence till he was operated upon and a rod was installed in his ankle.
7. He developed type 1 diabetes during Covid-19. [he loves food] he has to take insulin all his life, now the doctors say.
[ Regression is not complete yet. will be taking session 3 and 4 soon.]
With all his suffering he still feels life is beautiful and no one should be unhappy.
I am writing this because. When I was talking to a PLR therapist about this identity with my client. She said sometimes people attach such identities that suck the life out of the host. I have told him to recite hanuman chalisa everyday.
Seeking advice from our Master and my my fellow therapists.
I’ll be ever grateful.
Regards
Seema

1 Like

What food is allergic?
Try to go to the source
Avoid the “Cause” effect will go away.

1. Once he got badly burnt by hot tea.
    What age?
    Suggest to be careful and be aware of the surrounding

2. He was bitten by a dog.

Apply the empathy balm…

1. He injured his testicle in school. It got infected 5 to 6 times till he was operated upon.

Apply the empathy balm…
He should be ok now, enquire about his family…
Close the case.

1. He got cancer when he was 17, his right hand is still numb. He is 29 now.

Need to scan previous lives
Try to find the Cause if possible. Is there any Karmic connection?
Probe his life-style
Probe his family genetics
Empathy and life style change

1. He met with a motorcycle accident and suffered due to doctors negligence till he was operated upon and a rod was installed in his ankle.

See here you can find the “Pattern”.
He may be careless in food habits
He may be careless due to which he hurt his testicles
He may be careless due to which he got burnt by tea
He may be careless due to which he got bit by a dog
He may be careless due to which he got into an accident

1. He developed type 1 diabetes during Covid-19. [he loves food] he has to take insulin all his life, now the doctors say.

Continuation of Pattern
Confirmed his bahavioural trait. He is “careless”, “No worries” attitude!!!

2 Likes

Hi Seema ji,

I think you should discuss with Dr. Venu on this expectional case. All the very best.

1 Like

Thanks Ashish. I have requested him to look into this and advise me accordingly.

Thank you Ananda. I shall keep all this in mind when i regress him next.