Beloved Souls, Sindhuja here

My Dear Beloved ones,

**I have a purpose for your pain, A reason for your struggle, and a reward for your faithfulness. Trust Me & Don’t Give Up. **

Lord Krishna

From my childhood I have believed that do good things and good things will happen to you. Do any work with utmost sincerity, and you will succeed. Sometimes even though it happens in reverse of my expectation, the above words from Bhagvan resonate with me … Just Trust Him and Don’t Give up. Whatever happens, there is a reason behind it…

Hi, I am Sindhuja from Tamil Nadu. Moved to Bangalore for work and met my husband here, married and blessed with two beautiful daughters.
I always have an emptiness in my work that I couldn’t achieve what I dreamt about. My life took a turn when I enrolled myself for the Masters in Psychology and I completed it recently. I am always interested in alternative healing modalities, so I learned Reiki and self-learning Tarot as well.
I did a short-term Hypnosis course and later I was fascinated by past life regression by reading a lot about it…
My Best friend - Ash, her case studies inspired me a lot to do this course hence I am here now in front of you amazing people…
My life after the course is not the same, Perception about life completely changed and I found my soul siblings from my other life as well.
Just living in the magical moments and enjoying the journey …

Thanks a lot, Dr Venu for guiding us through this technique and showing us the path.
Immerse gratitude to each one of you Amarantians…

With Love & Light,
Sindhuja

8 Likes

Welcome to the amazing world post workshop Sindhuja.
Even my life after the course is not the same…infact everyday something amazing is happening. The other day I was on official tour and was alone and was reflecting on the past one month post workshop. Many things have changed for me…its amazing. I understand what you are saying.
All the best for your future. Definitely you will get all the things that you deserve…just persevere…“As Lord Krishna Says”.

3 Likes

Hello Sindhuja,

Lord Krishna is my beloved too. Ever since I heard about him in this life I have been so fascinated by his ‘Leela’. Recently I just find myself remembering him more and more.

I am assuming the emptiness you had been feeling has diminished to some extent.

Regards,

Shilpa

2 Likes

Welcome Sidhuja to this mystical forum.

1 Like

Thanks Deepak for your sharing your experience as well :heart:

Definitely the emptiness is gone now Shilpa…Feeling awesome as I am doing this with much love and passion…
As Venu says Life will be very different after the course and Yes, definitely its not the same.

2 Likes

@sindhuja_kamaraj your simplicity is the true you. Keep that always. Keep smiling :blue_heart:.

2 Likes

Hi @sindhuja_kamaraj. That’s a beautiful pic and an amazing story. I’m also a fan of Lord krishna. I think he not only attracts his devotees but also make the devotess attract other devotees☺️. I’m so glad that you joined in this batch and establishing a great bond with us💞
Wish a successful, prosperous and a beautiful PLRT journey ahead🤝

2 Likes

Dear Sindhuja
It was so nice knowing you. We did not talk much during workshop but interacted post that. You are a very nice human being keep up the good work.
For me life has been completely different post my regression during workshop. I feel as if PLRT is like Paras stone that has made us into gold.

3 Likes

Dear Sindhuja,

A heartiest Welcome to another Blessed Soul to the Amarantos Family. Thank you for introducing yourself and sharing your life experiences. With Amarantos you have embarked upon the most enriching phase of your present life and I wholeheartedly wish you the best in all your endeavours.

Regards

Monesh
:maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf:

1 Like

Thanks Aashishh for your kind words and for sharing this diving pic of the Lord. :pray: :pray: :pray:
Yes… Though we didn’t interact much during the session. I am so amazed about the healing you have gone through after the Venu sir’s session and learned so much through your PLR cases…

1 Like

Thank you very much for your kind words and blessings Monesh Ji !!!
:heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I feel that we were all destined to be there for the session and I needed the much healing that is why my daughter became the medium of my healing. I was able to conduct the session for my daughter and she too is much better now.

1 Like