Daddy's Little Girl💃

Thank u so much for ur valuable feedback @Ananda_Krishnan… so much to learn from u sir way ahead

1 Like

Thank u…thank u…thank u… @Monesh_Bathre… bohot din laga diye… mujhe jawab dene mein…was opening the forum each day that today I would connect…its been 4 long days of wait…(jokes apart)… will definitely follow the guidelines especially the higher conciousness one…thoroughly understood…and by the way… we are meeting right…2024 aug 15th again…samosa mujhpe udhaar…this time will take the flight on 16th so v can party all night Mr.:wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: we are doing a antakshari night on 15th and me being chef…give me a place will cook for u all​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

The way Radha loved Krishna, the way Gopis loved Krishna, the way Meera bai loved Krishna and the way many unknown Bhaktas loves Krishna, your client has experienced the love for Krishna too in this beautiful sub conscious state, so pure and lovely and you being a medium of it are truly blessed dear Kaynaz :heart: :heart:

The pain level of the client dropped down to Zero and back pain vanished is the amazing result of your wonderful session.

Congratulations :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

Thank u my dear lovely colorful peacock of our tribe my dear @shiprabharadwaj13… blessed for the valuable feedback and the love of the blue boy was really awesome… for me being a parsi… the client was really talking to the DIVINE like a bf gf type… and experiencing that was some another level when she said no for blessings and hi and hello to her bf… even I thought … the universe also helps u to bring people across for u the way you are … ekdum filmy style :innocent:

1 Like

Thank u my dear @Aditi… I swear… the bf gf part… was like OMG… AS when I said ask for blessings from my side she is saying hi to the Almighty… and yes this daddy lil girl really got an apt topic for herself…God bless :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank u my dear @vidadez… u just need to hop skip and jump to my place from urs anytime for parsi bhonu… even without volunteering… come over anytime…the doors to my happy place are always open :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hi Daddy’s little girl

Jhakaas!!! :sparkling_heart:Kya tabadtop case Kiya. Maza aa gaya padhke!!! Aisa PLR sirf aur sirf tu hi kar sakti hai. PLR toh kaafi jhol tha… Aisa lag raha tha ki " Aakhion ke jharakose’ ka film dekh Raha hoon…sab roile ra hai.

Jokes apart seriously it was a fantastic case. Very emotional. Must have been difficult to handle but you did terrific in handling.
You handled the ab reactions and stress very well.
However initially - at the start of the PLR session, I felt you moved to next significant event of the life time, multiple times, too early…thereby missing many engrams.
However you were fortunate that client ended up seeing what she wanted…your bribing worked😄

2 Likes

Neelam

Trust the food was still yummy :grin:

2 Likes

Congratulations @Kaynaz_Ghista, 35 samosas ki keemat ab samajh me aa gyi :wink:

2 Likes

Shukriya DC @deepakchaks… thanks for ur valuable feedback… will keep the loopholes in mind working on the case further…ur valuable guidance is always appreciated … I swear…mere ko hi milte hai aise cases… kabhi khushi khabhi gum type :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Haan …my dear @Pooja… bade bade sheroo mein aisi choti choti baatein ab hoti rahegee pooja madam aur samosas ka jadoo chal gaya :innocent:

2 Likes

My blessed Naz! Thanks for having conducted this session and taking the time to share it with all of us.

Further to what my beloved @Kaushik, @Santhi_Akula, @Ananda_Krishnan, @Monesh_Bathre have advised

Very good and EMDR should be over and employed only till stage 11, not in 12.

Now I get it, so this was the samosa you fed me when we met in Mumbai?

If you go on like this, I think all the Bollywood actors will line up to you and you will become famous like Dr. Weiss who got a fame boost after conducting PLR sessions for Sylvester Stallone

You were lucky to get a client who was Visual and didn’t have a very painful past.

wah Kaynaz, wah taj! Kay baat hai!

As using a bridge again might be counter intuitive, you can use the tunnel of light or trace back this pain.

You know this is doesn’t qualify as a suggestion.

again the same mistake,

again the same! instead of helping we are aggravating the guilt and discomfort in the client.

Felt like the most stupid question anyone can ever ask.

way to go, you will do better, never do online sessions and invest more time per session.

1 Like

Thank u …thank u …thank u…my super dad @venu… 1st of all this is my best new year gift…you scrutinizing my 1st case …definitely will look into my mistakes and will rise to your expectations as u indicate and definitely one will make u ,ma @neha and @amarantos proud and for the bollywood …we are ON dad…to make a rocking movie one day with all our inspirational stories that even our very dear friends @Monesh_Bathre, @deepakchaks, @Siddhi @shiprabharadwaj13 @Ashish-Meher will also agree …right my dear dear tribe :innocent: :heart_eyes: …God bless :pray:

4 Likes