Demo in Spark Batch

A deeply moving and enriching session, Venu Sir. What stayed with me most was the client’s next-day realisation: “What I thought was a curse was actually a blessing.”

As a learner, I found several aspects particularly valuable—the way you allowed the client’s recurring themes of distrust, betrayal, helplessness and taking on others’ pain to unfold, and then gradually moved towards trust, awareness and responsibility.

I also learned that the presenting problem may only be the surface layer. The deeper work can sometimes be about the meaning the client has attached to the experience, and helping that meaning transform without imposing an interpretation.

Another important learning for me was the importance of not becoming satisfied with an intellectual insight alone, but continuing until the client reaches a felt sense of resolution and a meaningful direction forward.

This case gave me a lot to reflect upon in my own practice. Thank you, Sir, for sharing such a rich demonstration.

2 Likes