Detachment is the true lesson

Thanks a lot Neelam. I feel these sessions are like express learning packages for the therapist too.

1 Like

Dear Ashish I feel very motivated by your kind words. Thanks a lot for all the support

1 Like

Thanks a lot Shwetha for the kind words.

1 Like

Thanks a lot Aditi for the support.

1 Like

Thanks Anurag for your kind words and guidance. The pattern we understand was attachment and the suicide were happening because of the same. But I agree that more exploration could help the client. Will plan another session.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the kind words.

1 Like

Dear Garima thanks for the kind words.
Regarding the suggestion meet your spirit guides as she was not leaving the place of her body due to her attachment. I was not sure how to move ahead so, used this suggestion I too felt this was leading but the guidance from the experts in the forum can help how to tackle such a situation.

1 Like

Thanks a lot Pooja. This means a lot to me.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot Kathika for your kind words

1 Like

Hi Aashishh! Thank you for sharing your session in such great detail and for helping me out so generously before my session. You gave me the confidence to conduct my session and be present for my client without worrying about stuff that you helped bring clarity too.

I believe after going through your session details I am still looking for an answer to:

1. Did your client finally see her present life husband in the lifetime of ‘Philip’? As that was the question she wanted an answer which led her there?

Also I was able to see a connection to the lesson being asked to be learnt - that of detachment, maybe having it’s root cause in the lifetime of Philip, where he lost the will to live and gave up on life due to ‘loss’ of his dear friend James.

1 Like

Dear Shilpa
Thanks for your kind words.
Yes she saw her current life husband as James. She was Philip both were good friends.
The theme of the session was non recognition of her sacrifices. She was doing a lot for people in this life as she was very attached but they were not and thus they did not reciprocate and was causing hurt for her. Her lesson is detachment and not getting too attached as to not willing to live without that particular person, be it love and education in first life, a child you met a few years back in another life and a friend in the third life. There is more to life.Hope this helps. If you feel otherwise or have some other thoughts or questions please let me know.

1 Like