Thank you so much for your kind words and encouragement. @rrejith.nair
This first case has been a wonderful learning experience, and I’m grateful for the opportunity to learn, practise, and grow through each session. Your appreciation makes the journey even more meaningful. ![]()
What a beautiful case didi. Most importantly, how you did the inner child healing
Thank you so much! @abhiruchi.b.ranjan
That part of the process was really close to my heart, so your kind words mean a lot! ![]()
Congratulations on your first case @sreelethagpillai .You did so well. ![]()
Just wanted to ask, how did you feel when you completed your first case and saw such a wonderful outcome? And to the others, how did y’all feel?
I still remember mine. I had read, learnt and heard about it, but when I finally experienced it myself, I was so grateful and actually teared after the client left. ![]()
![]()
Thank you so much dear ! @Jas18821 ![]()
Honestly, I felt a deep mix of relief, gratitude, and quiet awe. It’s one thing to learn the theory, but seeing the client reach such a profound moment of realization in real time was deeply moving. I definitely had tears in my eyes, too! Hearing your experience makes me feel so connected to this shared journey—there’s truly nothing like that feeling of gratitude after your first case. Thank you for sharing that with me!
![]()
@sreelethagpillai So true!
The first is always special. And every case teaches us something new and leaves a little piece of it in our hearts.
@Jas18821 absolutely dear
With every case healing is for the therapist also ![]()
Congratulations on your first case Sreelatha.
Could the phrase “current problem” have been coined differently since its not specific and the client may have multiple current problems
@sreelethagpillai Could you have further explored this emotion of being afraid here?
Any particular reason for moving into next significant event immediately?
Could have empathised here
Any particular reason for not allowing her to express further?
@sreelethagpillai I presume,you attempted affect bridge here.Any particular reason for using affect bridge to explore past life?
Very good act of bookmarking here
Result of bookmarking…very good
@sreelethagpillai Had the client expressed severe pain here?
Paraphrasing was good at various stages.Best wishes for your future cases Sreeletha
Thank you dear @sarandha for reading the case report in detail and reflecting on it
I was looking forward to this since I posted this report and I am so grateful that you spent your valuable time on reviewing it.
Please provide me sometime to answer the queries as I am travelling. Once again thank you so much as your suggestions means a lot to me. ![]()
![]()
Thank you dear @sarandha
Your appreciation means a lot to me ![]()
Thank you for pointing this out! You make a great point—since a client might be dealing with multiple issues at once, using a more precise term makes a big difference. I fully understand the importance of specifying the exact problem, and I’ll definitely keep this in mind for future cases. I really appreciate the thoughtful suggestion!
![]()
Thank you for pointing that out!
I actually tried to explore that emotion further with her by asking open-ended questions—such as whether anyone was with her, what specifically made her feel afraid of the well, and what physical sensations or feelings she was experiencing at that moment.
However, her answers remained very brief and repeated that she was simply alone and afraid, without offering more detail. Since she didn’t seem ready or able to elaborate further on that feeling at the time, I decided it was best to gently move on to the next significant event to keep the session flowing comfortably for her.
You are completely right, I definitely should have paused to offer empathy there. In such a painful and distressing situation, acknowledging her fear and providing emotional validation is so crucial before moving forward. Thank you for pointing this out and giving me this valuable feedback—I really appreciate the suggestion and will make sure to prioritize empathy in similar moments going forward. ![]()
Thank you for raising this point!
Before starting the session, we had established her Ideomotor Responses (IMR): her right index finger signified “yes,” her left index finger signified “no,” nodding her head meant she did not want to speak about a particular question, and raising her full right palm indicated she needed a break.
When I asked about the ridiculous thing she did, she nodded her head to indicate that she did not wish to disclose that details to the therapist. I wanted to respect her autonomy and privacy in that moment, so I honored her response and moved on to the next point.
Thank you for bringing this up!
You are spot on—I did attempt using an affect bridge here. The main reason for choosing this technique was that throughout the session, whenever she experienced the feeling of fear, she consistently reported a distinct physical sensation of heaviness in her chest. Using the affect bridge allowed us to trace that somatic experience and emotional charge directly to its root cause, making it an effective bridge into exploring the past life context.
Thank you so much!
I actually learned this bookmarking technique from reading the Past Life Regression (PLR) case studies shared by our seniors in the forum.
Reading those case reports—along with the detailed suggestions provided by seniors under each case—has been an invaluable source of learning for me. I am truly grateful to you and all the senior students for your constant guidance, insights, and willingness to share your knowledge. Seeing how real sessions are navigated helps tremendously in applying these practical tools in my own practice!
![]()
Thank you for asking!
Yes, during this part of the session, the client was experiencing something very intense and began displaying acute abreactions. Because the physical and emotional distress became so severe, I stepped in with that instruction to help her disassociate from the pain and safely view the scene as an objective witness instead.
![]()
Thank you once again @sarandha for taking the time to review my case so thoroughly.
Your detailed observations, thoughtful questions, and constructive suggestions have given me valuable insights into how to better handle similar situations in future cases. This feedback will undoubtedly help me grow and refine my skills as a therapist in my ongoing practice.
I truly look forward to receiving this level of detailed reflection and guidance from you and all our seniors on my future case reports as well—it is an immense help to my professional development!
![]()
@sreelethagpillai Thank you for the acknowledgment and the humility to address each of the queries.Its a learning for me too.Thank you
You are very welcome dear! @sarandha
Sharing knowledge is truly at the heart of how we learn and grow. When we exchange insights, open up discussions, and address questions together, it transforms learning from a passive exercise into a dynamic, collaborative process. It allows us to build on each other’s ideas, refine our understanding, and discover perspectives we might have otherwise missed. Thank you as well for such a thoughtful interaction!
![]()
This report is so very good my blessed @sreelethagpillai that I can’t believe that it’s your first time conducting a 15 Stage PLRT session. Except for one small deviation from the process, everything else is on track. (We will discuss this in our upcoming Forum Live Call)
Sreeletha ji, your first case was truly insightful.
What stayed with me was the way the initial **“Fear of Karma”** gradually unfolded into **“Fear of something unknown.”**
I especially appreciated how you respected the client’s pace when she became hesitant at the dusty road, rather than forcing the process. That, for me, is an important lesson in therapeutic pacing.
**कभी-कभी session की depth इस बात में नहीं होती कि client ने क्या देखा, बल्कि इस बात में होती है कि वह उस अनुभव से क्या लेकर लौटा।**
The movement from *“I don’t have to fear”* to *“I have to believe in myself”* beautifully captures the essence of your integration.
And your insight—**“choices out of love, not out of fear”**—beautifully ties the whole journey together.
Congratulations on your first case, Sreeletha ji. ![]()
A beautiful beginning, and certainly much learning ahead.
Thank you dear @venu Ji for your kind appreciation
.
I believe it is the blessings of my guiding forces including you which helped me throughout this session.
During our practice session when my client suddenly woke up in the middle panicking and I approached you for help you asked me to do the induction again and try to solve the problem on my own. Even after everyone left me and my client were there in the hall and finally my client was able to reach a closure. Then I realized you are my true ‘Guru’ who believed in me.
That gave me the ultimate confidence and made me believe in myself. Your mentorship is the supreme blessing we got. Eagerly waiting for the discussion in forum call so that I can refine my future works ![]()
Thank you @satishsinghthakur for going through the report in detail and reflecting on it
.
Shreelatha heartiest congratulations on such a successful case! Kudos! ![]()
Thank you dear @srishtijaincollabora
![]()
Wonderful work Shree… ![]()