Princess, f,29+, 8/10, 2/5, V, Feeling of powerlesness, 9/10
feeling of powerlessness/ worthlessness and fear of marraige

Client Case History: Princess, Age 29

Hypnotisability Score: 7/10
Eye Roll Test:1/5
VAK Test Scores:Visual - 8, Kinesthetic - 2
Pain Level:9/10

Background and Family Dynamics:
Princess grew up in a family where she felt her opinions were often ignored, particularly by her father. She has a history of feeling powerless and worthless, especially in family discussions. Her relationship with her father is characterized by a lack of trust and freedom, leading to feelings of suffocation and being undervalued. These family dynamics have significantly impacted her sense of self and decision-making abilities.

Presenting Issues:

1. Fear of Marriage:Princess experiences a profound fear of marriage, influenced by her family dynamics and the feeling that her opinions and choices are not valued.
  2. Career and Life Purpose:She struggles with finding clarity in her career and identifying her true passion in life. This lack of direction adds to her feelings of worthlessness and powerlessness.
  3. Expression and Self-Worth:Princess finds it challenging to express herself and stand against perceived injustices, particularly in interactions with her father. She often regrets not being able to speak her mind, leading to internal anger and frustration.

Family Impact on Personal Issues:
Princessā€™s family history, especially her relationship with her father, emerged as a significant factor in her current challenges. Her upbringing in a family where she felt ignored and her opinions undervalued has led to a deep-rooted fear of marriage and an ongoing struggle with finding her own voice and path in life.

Therapeutic Goals:
The primary focus of therapy will be on helping Princess overcome her fear of marriage, gain clarity in her career, and improve her ability to express herself. By understanding and addressing the root causes of her fears and self-doubt, particularly those stemming from her family dynamics, the therapy aims to empower Princess to make decisions that align with her true self and to find her own voice in both personal and professional contexts.
Based on the provided session details, hereā€™s a structured case history for Princess:

Session Overview:

Session 1 (9th September, 11:00 AM - 2:30 PM):**
Objective:Initial case history and assessment (Stages 1-7).
Process:Comprehensive exploration of Princessā€™s background, family dynamics, and presenting issues.
Outcome:A foundational understanding of Princessā€™s emotional landscape and challenges was established.

Session 2 (9th September, 5:00 PM - 7:30 PM):
Objective:Exploration of happy memories (Stages 8-12).
Process: Guided recollection of positive life experiences including playing with her brother, winning a competition, and a joyful reunion where she received her grandmotherā€™s blessing.
Outcome:These positive memories elicited joy and tears, indicating a deep emotional connection and a sense of fulfillment.

Session 3 (10th September, 11:00 AM - 1:30 PM):**
Objective:Reframing session (Stages 12-13).
Process:Focused on visualizing her mother being happy in her womb, which allowed Princess to connect with a sense of maternal happiness and self-worth.
Outcome: This session facilitated a shift in Princessā€™s perspective, helping her to see herself and her mother in a more positive light.

Session 4 (10th September, 4:00 PM - 9:30 PM):
Objective:Past Life Regression (PLR) session with closure and integration (Stages 13-15).
Process:Connecting past life memories to her current life situation, exploring significant events, and drawing life lessons.
Outcome:Princess felt a strong positive shift in her perspective and attitude. The session provided valuable insights, contributing to an improved sense of self and clarity in her lifeā€™s direction.

Therapeutic Impact:
Princessā€™s sessions were pivotal in addressing her fear of marriage, clarifying her career path, and enhancing her self-expression. The therapy provided her with insights into her family dynamics and past life experiences, enabling her to view her current challenges in a new light. The integration of these insights has led to a more positive and empowered outlook on life.

Next Steps:
Continued therapy is recommended to reinforce the positive changes and further explore any unresolved issues. Princess has made significant progress, and ongoing support will be beneficial in maintaining and building upon the gains achieved during these sessions.:Past Life Regression (PLR) session with closure and integration (Stages 13-15).
Process:Connecting past life memories to her current life situation, exploring significant events, and drawing life lessons.
Outcome:Princess felt a strong positive shift in her perspective and attitude. The session provided valuable insights, contributing to an improved sense of self and clarity in her lifeā€™s direction.
session:
Dave Elman progressive relaxation was used, and the client visualized themselves as a ball of light. Cliff reframing and the client explored a challenging memoryā€™s . A tunnel of light visualization helped the client connect pain to a specific body part, uncovering the root cause of their fear of powerlessness and fear of marraige.
ā€¦
Therapist: What comes to your awareness? What is happening? Can you see? You can talk it out. What are you seeing? Are you in the same body or a different body? Who are all around you?

Client:My parents.

Therapist:What are you wearing?

Client:A blue frock.

Therapist:What is happening?

Client:My father does not understand my motherā€™s words, and I am unable to speak for her so that my father understands. My grandmother is sleeping; I find her as an escape. What are you feeling? See your fatherā€™s face. 3, 2, 1. What is he feeling? What is he doing? Could you recollect the exact thing? What are the words?

Client:I have experienced that. My mother is closer and tells me she is avoiding arguments. I feel very sad for me. I donā€™t know if I can do angry.

Therapist:What makes you say that you donā€™t know?

Client:He will not respect because of me. I donā€™t want my father to scold my mother if I support her. Also, he will scold her. I think itā€™s better to be silent and I also think I am intruding in the conversation. I am not allowed to do that.

Therapist: What makes you say that, not allowing in conversation? How does it make you feel?

Client: I am not allowed in big talks. I feel left out, I feel my opinions are not valued.

*Therapist: Look closer to your grandmother. What is she feeling?

Client: She thinks if she talks, my father will abandon her.

Therapist:Letā€™s go further back. Go to any other significant event of this life. Which is the root cause for anger for not being able to express. 3, 2, 1. You can see clearly.

Client:My father is sleeping. My brother and I were playing. I said my brother is ā€˜loosuā€™, and suddenly my father scolded me. I was so confused because my father was sleeping. I thought I spoke something bad. I was confused that the word is not so bad, why did he scold me. I became cautious.

Therapist:How old were you?

Client: 6 to 7, wearing an orange gown. I was confused, I made a mistake. I also felt I donā€™t have the right to speak against the boys.

Therapist:What else?

Client:I was confused. There is a way I canā€™t speak whatever I feel like.

Therapist:Relax your forehead. Letā€™s go further back. Go to any other significant moment which is a root cause for anger of not being expressed. Three, two, one. Clearly. What comes to your mind?

Client:My father is saying we need to go to Athaiā€™s, thatā€™s my auntā€™s house. I didnā€™t want to go, my mother also didnā€™t want to go, but my father shouted at my mom. I was in the second standard.

Therapist:How are you feeling about this?

Client:t made me feel sad, taken against my will. I felt like my choices were not considered.

Therapist:Letā€™s go further back to another event which is a root cause for your anger of not being able to express. As I count three, two, one. You can see clearly.

Client:I donā€™t know if this is relevant, but in school, first standard, I had a beautiful pencil box. Someone stole it, and I knew who took it but didnā€™t have the courage to ask. I felt it was my mistake for being careless. I felt afraid that my parents would scold me.

Therapist:What does it make you feel knowing the person who stole the box but you couldnā€™t confront them?

Client: I feel itā€™s because it was my mistake to be careless. I felt like my mouth was closed; I didnā€™t have the rights to express. I was scared and confused.

Therapist:Which is more painful, knowing the person who has stolen but yet not being able to ask or being scared?

Client:Being scared.

Therapist:Letā€™s go further back. Your subconscious mind will guide you. Three, two, one. What is happening? How old were you?

Client:Four years old. My teacher asked a question, I knew the answer, she laughed at me. I thought I was wrong, but I didnā€™t know what I did wrong. I need to rethink before I speak.

Therapist:Being four years old, how does it make you feel that the teacher laughed at you?

Client:I felt I was wrong, rejected.

Therapist: Thatā€™s a significant feeling. Letā€™s go further back to another event that might be a root cause for your anger and inability to express. 3, 2, 1. What comes to your mind? How old are you? Who is with you?

Client: Iā€™m four years old. Something happenedā€¦ a teacher laughed at me. I felt wrong, rejected.

Therapist: Letā€™s continue this journey. Go back to another significant event, possibly even in a different lifetime, thatā€™s a root cause for this anger and inability to express. 3, 2, 1. What do you see? What are you feeling?

Client: Iā€™m in a different body, older. I see a baby trying to stop crying because everyone is moving. The baby feels left out, unacknowledged.

Therapist: Focus on this moment. 3, 2, 1. Whatā€™s the relationship between this baby and the people around it? What language are they speaking? Whatā€™s happening?

Client: The babyā€™s name is Arena. The people around are his parents, but theyā€™re not paying him attention. He feels neglected, left out.

Therapist: Now, letā€™s go to another significant event that might be the root cause of feeling ignored or neglected. 3, 2, 1. What do you see? How old are you?

Client: Iā€™m at a beach, alone. I feel disconnected, lost. Time feels frozen. Thereā€™s a sense of fear and isolation.

Therapist: Letā€™s explore this feeling further. What brings you to this beach? What are you hoping to find or escape from?

Client: I feel like Iā€™m running away, but also searching for something. Itā€™s a confusing, conflicting feeling.

Therapist: Itā€™s important to understand these conflicting feelings. Letā€™s delve deeper into why you feel like youā€™re running away and what youā€™re searching for. Think about the emotions tied to this beach. Whatā€™s at the core of this confusion?

Client: I feelā€¦ I feel like Iā€™m running from expectations, from judgments. Iā€™m searching for acceptance, for a place where I can be myself without fear. The beachā€¦ itā€™s a symbol of freedom, but also loneliness.

Therapist: Thatā€™s a profound insight. Letā€™s continue exploring your past. Weā€™ll go back to another significant event that might contribute to your feelings of anger or inability to express. 3, 2, 1. Focus and tell me what comes to your mind.

Client: Iā€™m younger, in a different setting. Thereā€™s an eventā€¦ I remember feeling unjustly accused, misunderstood. I wanted to speak up, but I couldnā€™t.

Therapist: Focus on that moment. What were the circumstances? How did it make you feel to be misunderstood and unable to defend yourself?

Client: I was in school, accused of something I didnā€™t do. I felt helpless, voiceless. Itā€™s like my words didnā€™t matter. That feelingā€¦ it stuck with me.

Therapist: These feelings of helplessness and being voiceless are significant. Letā€™s explore another memory that might be contributing to these feelings. 3, 2, 1. What do you see now? How old are you and whatā€™s happening?

Client: Iā€™m even younger, at home. Thereā€™s a family situation, a misunderstanding. I remember feeling ignored, like my perspective didnā€™t count.

Therapist: What emotions are tied to this memory of being ignored? How has this impacted your ability to express yourself?

Client: I felt insignificant, as if my feelings didnā€™t matter. It made me more reserved, hesitant to speak up in the future.

Therapist: Letā€™s go further back to another significant event. This time, weā€™ll look for the root cause of these feelings. 3, 2, 1. Allow your subconscious to guide you. What do you see?

Client: Iā€™m much younger, experiencing a moment of loss. Something important to me was taken away, and I couldnā€™t express my sadness or frustration.

Therapist: Understand this moment of loss. What was taken from you? How did it shape your understanding of expression and communication?

Client: It was a personal item, but it represented more. It made me feel vulnerable and exposed. Since then, Iā€™ve been cautious about showing my true feelings, afraid of being hurt again.

Therapist: These experiences are pivotal in understanding your current feelings. Letā€™s now gently return to the present. Take a deep breath, and as you exhale, slowly bring your awareness back to this room, to the here and now. 3, 2, 1. How do you feel now, revisiting these memories?

Client: Itā€™s enlightening, yet heavy. I see patterns in my past that have shaped me. I feel a mix of relief and sadness.

Therapist: Itā€™s normal to have these mixed feelings. Understanding your past is the first step towards healing and growth. Weā€™ll continue to explore and address these in our future sessions. For now, take this insight and allow yourself to process it gently.

Therapist: Now, let us go to Anne, Anneā€™s last moment. Weā€™ll go to Anneā€™s last moment, the time of death. As I count 3, 2, 1, keep breathing deeply, pushing your stomach up and down, relaxing your forehead. If you feel uncomfortable, just float above and see. 3, 2, 1, moving to the last moment of Anneā€™s life. Youā€™re lying down in your room, on your bed. What are you feeling?

Client: My hands have zero relief. Iā€™m blocked in my room, I can hear people knocking. I donā€™t want to wake up. I can hear a man outside, knocking badly.

Therapist: How old do you think this bald man is? And how old are you? Just feel and see.

Client: Heā€™s around 97, and I am 65. Iā€™m thinking that I am going to die. I feel in distress.

Therapist: Anne, letā€™s go to a significant event related to this bald man. Why is he disturbing you? What happened? 3, 2, 1, letā€™s see the significant event. How old are you now?

Client: Iā€™m 53. People are staying home, my legs and hands are paining. Heā€™s moving me like a wheel because his marriage is going on, heā€™s getting married.

Therapist: You donā€™t want to get married to this man? What makes you say that? Letā€™s go back to the childhood of Anne. The first time you were disturbed by this guy. 3, 2, 1, what is happening? How old are you?

Client: Daddy is leading me down. I can walk on my own. I donā€™t want to go where he takes me. Heā€™s always forcing me to do things I donā€™t like. I want to push him away but donā€™t have the strength. His touch feels irritating, suffocating.

Therapist: Letā€™s go back a little more. The first time you felt irritated by this man. 3, 2, 1. Youā€™re playing with toys, how old are you?

Client: Iā€™m 3 years old. Heā€™s throwing away my toys, breaking them. I feel very angry and irritated. He has broken my happiness.

Therapist: Now letā€™s return to the death of Anne. 3, 2, 1. Go to the last moment of death. How do you feel?

Client: I am feeling happy at the thought of being in death, ignoring all those who tried to control me. I am watching them, feeling happy.

Therapist: 3, 2, 1, leave your body. Whatā€™s happening now? How do you feel?

Client: I feel very calm. This life taught me to do what makes me happy. I see a big man, feels like my grandpa. I take his blessings.

Therapist: Now letā€™s move to Raj, the last moment of his life. 3, 2, 1. What do you see? How old are you? What are your last thoughts?

Client: Surrounded by people, I feel hopeless at 71. I havenā€™t achieved anything. I wanted to be a pilot but was discouraged. I feel like a failure for not pursuing my dream.

Therapist: What is the exact thought going through your mind at this last moment?

Client: I feel like I have died without confidence. I feared for nothing. I didnā€™t have the courage to pursue what I wanted.

Therapist: Seeing a woman in white, an angel. Who is she? What is she telling you?

Client: Her name is vruksh. Sheā€™s giving me hope, telling me that fear is overrated and to chase my dreams.

Therapist: What have these lives taught you? What lesson have you learned?

Client: To be myself, not to seek validation from others. Iā€™ve learned that fear of marriage and not being able to express anger are things I can overcome.

Therapist: Letā€™s bring all this energy back with us. 3, 2, 1. Youā€™re in a garden, feeling the healing light. How do you feel now after learning all these lessons?

Client: I feel liberated, free from guilt. The pain level has decreased. I understand the importance of following my own spiritual path and doing what I want.

Therapist: Youā€™re now fully awake, feeling the healing and the lessons learned. Wiggle your toes, and when youā€™re ready, open your eyes.

Therapist: You are now fully back in the present moment. Take a moment to notice how your body feels. How do you feel after revisiting these past life experiences?

Client: I feel lighter, as if a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I understand now that my fears and anxieties are not just rooted in this life but in past experiences too.

Therapist: Thatā€™s a significant realization. Reflecting on these past lives, what do you think is the key lesson for you?

Client: The key lesson for me is to be true to myself, to not let fear or other peopleā€™s expectations control my life. I see now how important it is to live authentically and pursue my own happiness.

Therapist: Thatā€™s a powerful insight. How do you think this understanding will impact your current life, especially regarding your fear of marriage and expressing anger?

Client: It makes me realize that I donā€™t have to be bound by these fears. I can choose to approach my life differently, with more confidence and less worry about what others think. I feel more equipped to express my feelings and stand up for myself.

Therapist: Excellent. Remember, these insights are a tool for you to use in your journey towards healing and self-discovery. How do you plan to apply these lessons in your daily life?

Client: I plan to start by being more open and honest in my relationships. Iā€™ll express my feelings instead of bottling them up. And I wonā€™t let the fear of rejection or judgment stop me from pursuing what makes me happy, whether in my career or personal life.

Therapist: That sounds like a constructive plan. Remember, change takes time and patience, so be kind to yourself as you make these adjustments. Is there anything else that comes to mind that you would like to discuss or any other insights youā€™ve gained?

Client: I think Iā€™ve covered the main points. These sessions have been really eye-opening. I feel more aware of why Iā€™ve felt certain things and more empowered to change my response to them.

Therapist: Iā€™m glad to hear that. Keep in mind that this journey is ongoing, and itā€™s okay to seek help whenever you need it. Our session is coming to an end, but feel free to reach out if you need further guidance or just someone to talk to. Take care of yourself.

Client: Thank you so much for your help. I really appreciate it. I feel hopeful about the future now.

Therapist: Youā€™re welcome. Iā€™m here whenever you need. Take all the time you need to process todayā€™s session.

Session Closure and Integration

Therapistā€™s Guidance for Closure

1. Revisiting Past Lives: The therapist guided Princess through significant events in her past lives, helping her uncover and understand the root causes of her current fears and emotional challenges.
  2. Understanding and Acceptance: Princess gained insights into her feelings of fear, anger, and inability to express herself. These insights came from various life events, including interactions with her father and other significant figures.

Integration of Insights:

1. Empowerment and Self-Realization:The therapist helped Princess integrate her newfound understanding into her current life. This involved recognizing patterns from her past lives that have shaped her present fears and behaviors.
  2. Application in Current Life:Princess plans to be more open and honest in her relationships, expressing her feelings rather than suppressing them. She aims to overcome the fear of rejection and judgment, pursuing personal happiness in her career and relationships.

Post-Session Guidance:

1. Ongoing Journey:The therapist reminded Princess that her journey of self-discovery and healing is ongoing and that it is okay to seek help whenever needed.
  2. Applying Lessons Learned:Princess is encouraged to apply the lessons learned in her daily life, particularly in being true to herself and not allowing fear to dictate her actions.
  3. Self-Compassion and Patience:The therapist emphasized the importance of patience and self-compassion as Princess makes changes in her life.
  4. Open Invitation for Future Support:The therapist offered ongoing support, highlighting their availability for further guidance or discussions.

Clientā€™s Response:

1. Gratitude and Hopefulness:Princess expressed gratitude for the therapistā€™s help and felt hopeful about her future.
  2. Feeling of Relief and Empowerment:She felt a sense of relief and empowerment, now more aware of the origins of her feelings and more equipped to change her responses.
6 Likes

Hi Krithika, Wonderful session yet ā€œmelancholistā€ past life pattern which is veryu disturbing. It gives us deep insight into how we should raise our own children and not to disturb the subtle strings of harmony which may get damaged for generations to come.
Also surprising is how small children had their own opinion and feeling much opposite to what elders think about very young kids. This scenario is very common is most households I supposeā€¦
Beautifully structured and post session reportage which you nicely executed as you would do when you go professional eventually!
Well doneā€¦

3 Likes

Thanks for reaching out and sharing this session with all of us @Krithika_s

Is she K or V?

Much impressed with this.

excellent anchoring

this seems to be the theme for the entire session.

Brilliant!

I feel itā€™s like Iā€™m conducting this session @Krithika_s my child, Iā€™m so much at awe! This is awesomeā€¦

5 Likes

Congratulations Kritika, profound learnings & healing! :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :hearts:

3 Likes

Dear Krithika,

My heartiest compliments for a session conducted with such professionalism and adeptness. Our Guruā€™s feedback says it all - what other blessed words a student would need to receive from their Master ???

So I am perplexed as to what to give as my feedback !! :thinking:

Very well structured and documented. I would attempt to imbibe these in my practice, hence bookmarked. Thank you for sharing with us. :pray: :pray:

We may keep this first suggestion a ā€˜sweet shorterā€™ one in place of a volley of suggestions packed into one.

Very well crafted suggestions. :clap: :clap:

We can see Life Impressions getting embedded here.

Good observation and resultant action by yourself.

Very well anchoredā€¦ :clap: :clap:

:dart: :dart: :dart:

What a distillation Krithika ā€¦amazing !

What a transitionā€¦all result of the thorough pre session preparation and strong energy connect between the client and therapist during the session.

There are numerous such instances where your suggestions have been so so wonderfully crafted. MAGICAL !

I am so Amazed !! Excellent Krithika. :clap: :clap:

I am left EXHALTED reading through the sessions script. My heartiest congratulations on such wonderfully conducted sessions for your blessed client.

May you Heal Many more souls in this Soul Journey of yours. :pray:

Best Regards,

Monesh
:maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf:

1 Like

Congratulations, Kritika. The sessions have been exceptionally well-executed, accompanied by profound learnings. :clap::clap::sparkles::blush:

Big thanks for the sweet feedback on the session Anand sir! Itā€™s great that we dive into that ā€œmelancholistā€ past life stuff and parenting vibes. Kids having their say? Totally get it, happens everywhere!
Your nod to the session setup and reportage is awesome.

1 Like

Thank you Sir from the depths of my heart for your incredibly kind words. Your expression that it feels like Iā€™m conducting the session is profoundly humbling and inspiring. I am truly blessed :pray: :pray: :pray:

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words Dr. Shipra! Iā€™m glad to know

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words Monesh Sir :pray:! Iā€™m glad you found the sessions well-structured and documented. I appreciate your feedback, and Iā€™ll keep it in mind to improve and provide even better sessions in the future

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words Sandhya :pray:! Iā€™m glad to know

2 Likes