Thanks dear Kaushik for your kind words

1 Like

Thank you dear Shilpa :heart:

1 Like

Thank you very much dear Vida :heart:

1 Like

Thanks dear Sudharhana :heart:

1 Like

Thank you dear Monesh ji for your comments. I will make sure to make note of your suggestions and implement it next time.
I am happy to know your Bday and will not miss to wish you next year.
May God bestow you with all health and wealth. :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Good job on having conducted these sessions for Chandran and also taking the time to share it with us.

One pattern we can see is,

Feels victimised by his dad in childhood and by colleagues in adulthood… what’s the inference?

very good observations of the non-verbals which helps with calibration.

Typical example how engrams’ are generally isomorphic.

Finally coming out of the closet and addressing the real issue

Which is why we say that during this state you have delta and beta brainwave activity.

OMG!

OMG!

We could have provided some emotional support here by paraphrasing and saying I understand…

Wow!

Amazing, shows what’s happens in the OBE…

This is the key for this client, see how spectacular the Super conscious mind is! It’s know how to bring about a closure when we give IT the space!

He has chosen correctly, but as is the nature of Anger to destroy the mind, he deviated… and hence the pain. Aligning to the Universal Law is Dharma and hence gives us peace.

Ofcourse you are, how you do anything is how you do everything! :slight_smile:

3rd session and you did everything as expected and this result followed!

5 Likes

glad to see you here @send2sudarshana!

Thank you dear Venu for reviewing the session.
Loads for Gratitude for your insights and comments. I will take care of the paraphrasing part as you have mentioned in my future sessions.

Interference as per my thoughts post session was 'He was feeling victimized by his dad in childhood and by colleagues in adulthood, would have arisen due to trust issues rooted in his childhood, making it challenging for him to build and maintain healthy relationships in adulthood. These deep childhood trust issues would have affected him when he interacted with his colleagues and others.