From Past Lives to Present Clarity: A Transformative Regression Experience  A Young Couple's Exploration of Connection and Healing

Greetings! I am grateful for all the support I have received from my beloved PLR family - Venu and Neha, and my dearest forum members/siblings. Kindly take your time to go through this and please feel free to provide your feedback.

This is my 18th case, and what makes it special is that a young couple came to my studio together for the first time. They wanted to understand the strong connection between them and why they’re having trouble reuniting. Even though they both want to be together, the client struggles with her desire to please her parents. She worries about what might happen if she goes against their wishes and whether it would affect their happiness. With all these questions on her mind, she reached out to me for clarity and guidance on how to move forward.

[[ If you can’t go through the entire case, just check out the beautiful conversation with the spirit guide, which not only helped my client but also allowed me to learn many things. ]]

Client Vitals:

Name - Anandi (Name changed)

Age - 25

Gender - Female

Hypnotisability score – 4/10

VAK Score – 825

Dominant Sense – Kinaesthetic

Secondary Dominant Sense – Auditory

Eye roll test - 2

Pain Level – 10

Session 1 – 2nd Aug 2024 – 03:00 PM – 6:00 PM

Finished up to History taking.

Session 2 – 2nd Aug 2024 – 06:00 PM – 9:00 PM –

Finished up to Stage11.

Theme – Seeking clarity on making a decision between “following her heart” or “following her pattern of pleasing her parents.”
Where did this pattern begin, and how can she overcome the confusion to make clear decisions in her life?

Highlights of these 2 sessions covering Inner child healing and Reframing –

During the Inner Child Healing session, I discovered that the client had endured many of these traumatic experiences from a young age.

At around 5 years old, she loved playing both indoors and outdoors but was restricted from playing upstairs because bachelors lived in the neighboring house. This early limitation began shaping her understanding of boundaries and restrictions.

When she was in 4th grade, her karate instructor mistreated her. Though she wanted to quit, her parents insisted she continue, believing it was important for her development. Afraid of disappointing her family, she endured the mistreatment for some time. Eventually, she spoke up about the issue, but rather than confronting the instructor, her mother transferred her to another school. This abrupt change caused her to lose her friends, academic schedule, and the sense of stability she had. The incident left her deeply traumatized.

During her session, she cried as she revisited this memory through Inner Child Healing. Addressing these emotions brought her immense relief.

Another significant event occurred when she was walking with her brother, and some boys made inappropriate comments about her. Instead of standing up for her, her brother scolded her, telling her that she shouldn’t wear nice clothes or walk around like that.

Once again, she was punished for something that wasn’t her fault. These repeated instances of unjust treatment led her to believe that she was always at fault and fostered a deep sense of guilt. As a result, she developed a dislike and distrust toward men, feeling that every interaction with a male threatened her freedom.

Throughout our sessions, we uncovered many such incidents where she was blamed for the mistakes of others. Through reframing techniques, she was able to process these suppressed emotions and recognize the root of her disconnect with men. Additionally, she developed a strong people-pleasing attitude, especially toward her parents, constantly repressing her own feelings and emotions to maintain peace.

Despite her challenges, she excelled academically and was active in cultural and artistic pursuits. However, when her parents pushed her into studying CA (Chartered Accountancy), she accepted it, even though it wasn’t her passion. This further suppression of her desires led to significant health problems as the intense demands of the course left her physically, emotionally, and energetically drained. She described this as the worst phase of her life, feeling completely stuck and powerless.

The same patterns of people-pleasing emerged when it came to choosing a life partner. Her mind told her to comply with her parents’ wishes, while her heart was drawn to her childhood friend, a man who had stood by her through all her adversities. Despite her feelings for him, she was willing to marry a man her parents had chosen, even though she felt no emotional connection. Thankfully, she took the time to get to know him before committing, and eventually discovered that he was hiding a generational skin condition, which led to the match being called off.

Throughout this emotional rollercoaster, her childhood friend remained a source of support, and she realized he was the right partner for her. However, she wanted to explore their deeper connection through further sessions and understand how to break the cycle of people-pleasing that had ruled her life. She also sought answers to where this pattern began and how to reclaim her sense of self.

Induction: Began with Dave Elman, Arm levitation and Progressive Relaxation technique.
Visualization: She was able to visualize a shower of light; from there, I guided her to visualize a staircase and then to a garden.

PAST Life – 1

T - This is what the therapist said.
C - This is what the client said.
S - This is what the Spirit guide said.

T – Would you like to describe anything that is coming to your awareness?

C – There is a village. Nighttime. Mud houses.

I’m standing there.

T – Do you feel like wearing a Slippers?

C – No, I’m barefoot.

C – I’m a Rajasthani. There are tattoos on my legs, and the kind of ornaments and clothes that I wear are all in Rajasthani style.

C – I’m selling vegetables.

T – Hmm.

C – The roads are all muddy.

T – How old are you?

C – I’m young, in my 20s.

C – I see a mud house nearby. There is a lady sitting outside.

T – Allow yourself to feel if there is any connection with her?

C – I feel she is my dad’s grandmother in my current life.

C – She is wearing a white saree.

T – Immerse yourself deep into this experience and walk into this house and check who else is present here?

C – I see an old, sick man. I feel like he is my current-life uncle.

T – What do you feel when you enter into this house or in this situation?

C – There is a distressed condition.

C – I feel both of them are my grandparents. They were not able to earn, and I need to take care of the financial situation.

C – I feel the girl next to me, who was also selling vegetables with me, is my sister.

T – How old is she?

C – 15 years.

T – Is there any name coming to your awareness that any of your loved ones are trying to call you by?

C – Malthi.

[Since she is primarily kinaesthetic and auditory, she has difficulty staying focused on a particular vision and tends to move on to the next one.]

T – Malthi, in this beautiful state of serenity, what comes to your awareness?

C – I am in a forest near this village. It’s very dark.

T – Maybe you could describe something that you hear from this place?

C – Night birds and insects – spooky night time sounds.

C – It is scary. We come to this place to use washrooms.

[She again jumped onto another vision.]

C – We are having dinner.

T – Good.

T – Maybe you could check and tell me who is all having dinner with you?

C – That sick man whom I saw earlier. He is my father.

C – I’m in his lap. And the old lady is also here, whom I saw earlier. She is my dad’s mom.

C – And another lady too. She is my mother. She is serving food for us.

T – Is it in the same mud house you saw earlier?

C – No. We are sitting behind the mud house. It’s an open area, and we are having food.

T – How old are you?

C – I’m very small, 3 years.

T – Allow yourself to experience the emotion here. What do you feel?

C – I’m so happy.

[Nothing more seems significant here, so I am taking her to another event in Malthi’s life.]

T – In a moment, I am going to count from 3 to 1. As I reach 1, you may drift to a significant moment in Malthi’s life where the attitude of pleasing others beyond your own needs first began.

C – Women moving around this place. Carrying water on their heads. Covered with dupatta. I’m sitting in front of a home.

T – Maybe you could feel something about this situation? Are you married? Do you have kids?

C – It seems like a mechanical life. I’m married. I have 2 kids.

T – How old are they?

C – 9 and 7.

T – How do you feel at this moment?

C – I feel so sad. I am not happy with this life.

T – What’s making you feel so sad about your life?

C – I had to choose this husband because my parents insisted on it.

C – A very typical village husband. He never shows affection or love. Living a very mechanical life.

C – I feel like I loved someone else, but my parents emotionally forced me to marry this man because I am the eldest daughter, and I had to make this choice for the pride and honor of the family.

C – My life is always full of regret. The other guy loved me a lot, and I didn’t choose love. I never lived a moment for myself.

[Key Moment Flow – Same pattern repeating in this life.]

[Asked a few more questions here and moved to her last moments in her life.]

T – In a moment I am going to count from 3 to 1. As I reach 1, maybe you could drift to the last moments of Malthi’s life.

3… you are slowly drifting to your last moments.

2… Almost there.

1… you are there, just a few minutes before leaving your body.

T – What comes to your awareness?

C – I never chose my happiness. I’m not happy, and nobody is taking good care of me. I’m old. I feel neglected.

C – All my life I craved love, and I didn’t get anything of the sort.

I lived a suppressed life like any other woman there.

Never lived a moment for myself.

C – I’m on the bed outside of the house, and I died.

T – Who is all present with you, Malthi?

C – Everybody is busy with their work. No one noticed.

C – After a while, my grandchildren were running and informed others.

T – You may look around and see if somebody comes to assist your soul to move forward.

(I gave 5 minutes. There was no answer.)

T – Where are you now?

C – I can see a white being.

T – Maybe you could have a closer look and describe how he looks?

C – It’s blurry. I cannot see him clearly.

C – Some white being.

I still have that lump in my heart.

I’m still stuck in that pain.

I’m not able to pay much attention to him.

Not able to see him completely.

C – I can see the village from above. Floating in the clouds.

T – Okay! Allow yourself to move forward from this place and check if he is assisting you.

C – Yeah! He is accompanying me. But I’m still stuck in that pain, in that hurt. Not able to communicate with him.

T – Try again dear. Feel that he is there with you right now. Your spirit guide has come to assist you. Try to open up and ask all your questions, and this is the opportunity to learn the lessons from Malthi’s life.

By asking the questions, you can get rid of the pain and lump in your heart.

[conversation with the spirit guide]

S – Listen to your true self, your inner voice.

C – Does Sravan (name changed, current-life childhood friend with whom she came to me) feel like the right one for me?

S – He is the right one.

C – How about the life with Sravan?

S – It will be good.

C – Will my parents agree to my marriage?

S – You should take your steps.

C – Is there a way to break free from the cycles of this bondage?

S – It depends on your actions.

C – Does hurting my parents create additional karma?

S – You are not responsible for what they feel.

C – Will I have kids?

S – Yes, 2 kids.

C – I am still worried about how to take this?

S – You will soon know it.

C – And what’s my purpose in life?

S – You have to break this karma and go ahead in life.

C – Is there anything else I need to know?

S – I’m always there with you.

C – What do I need to focus on?

S – Focus on the present moment. Live your life right now.

C – What should I be learning from Malthi’s life?

S – Take care of yourself too.

C – Is there anything you can do to change my parents’ mind?

S – That is not my role to change their life.

C – Is it easy for me to convince them?

S – You need to stand for yourself. Follow your heart, take your steps, and let things unfold.

C – What can be done to grow spiritually?

S – Life itself will teach you.

C – Am I on the right path?

S – Yes!

C – How do I seek guidance in the future if you leave me now?

S – Meditate on these answers, and the voice that comes from within you.

C – Will everything go fine in the future?

S – Yes! Everything will go fine.

C – How do I break this pattern of people-pleasing, especially with my parents?

S – Your journey will make sure it happens.

C – Can I live a happier life from now on?

S – A happier one, if you wish to.

C – How do I access my true self?

S – If you stay conscious and connected, you will be able to listen to your true self.

C – Why am I experiencing this pain?

S – To work on it.

C – Did I do any sadhana in my past life?

S – Yes.

(Silence. After a couple of minutes)

C – I feel so peaceful now, but this pain… a small pain is still there. I can see him fully now. He is in a white robe. There is a long kind of walking stick in his hand.

T – Do you still experience this slight pain?

C – Yes.

C – He left. I think I need to explore further.

PAST Life – 2

T – I would like you to bring out all the interest and curiosity that you had to explore your past life and make a beautiful bridge out of this emotion, which helps you in taking you to a significant event or memory in your past life.

T – With all your senses focused, this bridge made out of emotion is now ready, and you are stepping on this beautiful, mystical bridge.

T – Are you on the bridge?

C – Yes! I am walking on this bridge.

T – Excellent! Focus all your attention and keep walking on this bridge, and in a moment, you are going to reach the end of this bridge.

(10 sec pause)

T – As you reach the end of the bridge, you are fully focused to see what is there on the other side. Your subconscious mind is equally ready to show you your past life. Just be absorbed in this highly relaxed state of tranquility, and you may now tell me whatever is coming up to your awareness.

C – It’s a mountain hill region. Full of greenery. It’s a valley near the Himalayas. We are Kashmiri people.

T – Maybe you could look at yourself and let me know what you are wearing?

C – I wear a pink and red combination dress with mirror work. Kashmiri attire. It’s big, heavy clothing to protect from the winters.

T – What time of the day is it?

C – Morning, wintertime.

T – How do you feel?

C – I’m happy. I’m loving the nature around.

T – What are you doing now?

C – I came to the forest to carry wood for the fire.

T – Is there any name coming to your awareness? What’s your name?

C – Hamida.

T – What do you feel about your family?

C – I belong to a Muslim family. No complaints. It’s a happy family.

T – How old are you?

C – 17 years.

(After exploring this pleasant memory for a couple of minutes, I assisted her in moving on to the next significant event around her 30s in Hamida’s life on a count of 3 to 1.)

T – What comes to your awareness, Hamida?

C – I didn’t survive till then.

T – Hamida, allow yourself to go back in time before you died and describe the cause of your death?

C – Riots came. There are a lot of fights happening between Hindus and Muslims. The guy I was supposed to marry also participated in these riots. I didn’t want him to participate. I was always scared to see him involved in fights.

T – Would you like to describe him a bit more?

C – We knew each other since childhood. He is a little older than me. He is a bit short-tempered. He got involved in these fights. We love each other a lot. His name is Yakub. He wore white pyjamas with a Kashmiri cap.

T – Do you feel any connection towards your friend/would-be in this current life?

C – I feel he is my current life childhood friend, Sravan.

T – Take your time and let me know what is happening after your conversation.

(After a few moments of gap)

C – The riots are over. I was searching for him. I couldn’t find him. For many days, I searched for him. I didn’t find him. I’m in great pain. Very worried. Very confused. Don’t know where to search. We lost him. Nobody could find him for a long time.

C – My parents want me to marry now. The moment they bring up that topic, I fight with them. I don’t want to marry anyone else.

(After a few moments of gap)

Suddenly, she got another vision:

C – I’m drowning. I can hear people shouting around me. The water is very cold. It was a sudden death. I’m longing for him. I left my body. I’m seeing from above.

T – Hamida, what were your last thoughts?

C – Fear of fights and riots is so strong. People near the banks are still shouting for help. I don’t want to leave this place. I love these mountains. I’m in the clouds.

T – You may look around and see if someone comes to assist your soul to move forward.

(I gave 5 minutes; there is no answer.)

C – Somebody like an angel, a female with white wings, is walking in front of me, and I’m following her.

T – Any message for you, Hamida?

C – She blessed me and said, “You will get to know when you need to know.”

C – I want to come out. I have got the reasons for my current life issues. Take me out.

(T: brought back the client to an awakened state.)

Client’s Post session comments:
I feel an immense sense of relief and joy after revisiting my past lives and understanding the deep lessons they carried for me. Seeing how I have lived before—especially the life of Malthi—has given me clarity on why I’ve felt stuck, repeating patterns of people-pleasing and neglecting my own needs. The emotional pain, the longing for love, and the burden of family responsibilities that I carried in Malthi’s life felt so familiar, yet now, I can see that those experiences were teaching me valuable lessons.

Learning from the past, I now understand that my happiness is in my hands. It’s time for me to break free from the cycles of pleasing others at the expense of my own well-being. I realize that I must listen to my inner voice and trust the guidance I receive from within. My spirit guide’s words have reassured me that I am on the right path and that it’s okay to stand for myself, even if it means making difficult decisions.

I now have the clarity to face the challenges in my current life with more confidence and peace. I’m ready to embrace my purpose, live in the present moment, and follow my heart. The bondages of my past have loosened, and I feel more empowered to lead a life that is true to myself. My future is bright, and I know that everything will unfold beautifully as long as I remain conscious and connected to my true self.

This journey has been transformative, and I am excited to step into this new chapter of life with peace, joy, and self-love.

Post sessions pain Level – 1.

Recommendations: I recommended that she go through these reports, especially the answers from the spirit guide, whenever she needs clarity. I also encouraged her to practice gratitude for everything and to follow her heart.

8 Likes

Great Shanti. You handled the case very well. I am particularly impressed the way you insisted that someone must be there to accompany after the death. This is a new learning for me. I was missing this step. Thanks for putting it on the forum.

Wow… what a session… specially the conversation with spirit guide… this higher beings always have straight forward answers for everything… thanks for sharingvthis piece of information.