Healing from Shiva-Amsh

Dear Shanthi,

You are most welcome… I am ever available in service of any of my fellow AMARANTANIAN should I be of any worth in their soul journey. Please accept my heartfelt gratitude for your kind words. I am just a learner like us all and I feel that I am no more than a speck of dust in this cosmos playing my role in the hands of the creator. :pray: :pray:

In my humble submission (I can only submit in front of the GREATEST Teacher) The omniscient omnipotent omnipresence power has itself conveyed the needed learnings.

This universal power may express itself through

• direct messages experienced in mind
  • or a master
  • or guide
  • or the god/goddess
  • or any other experience

So the only path for the JIVA (client) to tread is to take responsibility of her well being, have faith, patience and include the learnings in her every day life.

Yes re living the past trauma and associated learnings bring the healing. However based on the learnings , the same may be required to be further worked upon post the sessions.

She may meditate upon the messages and learnings received and distil out actionable points for herself. As the therapist you may make yourself available and assist her in implementation of same.

Further, her symptoms of headache and back ache may occur as result of something as normal as lack of sleep, physical stress of travel etc. So the picture has to be understood in toto.

At this point in time, I would not recom conducting session right away. We may wait for the universal power to do its work.

Hope this humble understanding of mine would be of some help.

Best Regards

Monesh
:maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf:

4 Likes

Congratulations Shanti, for the wonderful case. Experiencing the power of almighty Shiva is such a blessing as a therapist also for you. :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

Keep on healing people through PLRT , our beloved Dr. Venu has given us the wonderful 15 stage process .

4 Likes

Thank you so much for your kind words @shiprabharadwaj13 . Indeed, experiencing the profound energy of Lord Shiva has been a truly transformative experience both for my client and to me🌟

I’m endlessly grateful to our beloved Dr. Venu for imparting the invaluable 15 stage process :herb:. It’s a privilege to use this knowledge to assist in the healing journeys of so many. I will continue to honor his teachings and strive to help as many as I can through PLRT :cherry_blossom:.

3 Likes

@Sindhu,
Thank you for your heartwarming message. It truly means a lot to receive such kind words and encouragement, especially from someone as esteemed as you :hibiscus:.

I wholeheartedly agree that connecting with our elders provides a profound sense of love and wisdom. I’m touched that my session inspired you to reach out to your grandmothers. Knowing that it had such an impact makes all the efforts worth it :raised_hands:.

Thank you for your continued support and belief in the work we do. Sending you abundant love and positive energy. :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you so much, @Monesh.Bathre. Your detailed explanation helped me understand it in a broader way. After reading your reply, I spoke with my client and suggested the same things you mentioned. Since she provided an elaborate description of her experience with Lord Shiva, detailing how she felt and all her insights, I recorded it. I’ve now asked her to listen to it in case she forgets any details and have advised her to meditate on the entire experience daily for at least 15 minutes. I also suggested she jot down any changes she notices in her life.

Once again Thank you so much for everything :pray:

3 Likes

Dear @Santhi_Akula,
Apologies for giving a delayed feedback as my office is getting a little crazy recently. But as they say, ‘der aaye durust aaye’ here I am.
First of all a heartiest congratulations! on your successful completion of first case.
This was a difficult case but you managed it well. Despite having multiple road blocks you were able to guide your client to the healing process.
Keep up the good work.

2 Likes

My dear family members huge love and lots of blessings from me to all of you. You are performing your duties very nicely. What Venu sir has taught you are using this healing power to heal people’s… I am not able to read ur cases because lots of contents to read. But still I am reading comments on ur cases I am feeling very very blessed that my family members are giving very nice guru dakshina to our guru by healing others. Take my self also in your consideration I shall be very thankful to you people…

3 Likes

Dear @Aashishh ,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback, regardless of how hectic your schedule has been. I truly appreciate your kind words and the statement ‘der aaye durust aaye’ is absolutely fitting here :smile:.

Your encouragement means a lot to me. It was indeed a challenging case, and your recognition of the effort put in is motivating. I’ll continue to strive for excellence in guiding and healing my clients.

Thank you so much :pray:

2 Likes

Thank you @Meenu_Pandita. Your comments keep us motivated :dizzy:. Wishing you great success and joy in all your endeavors :bouquet:

2 Likes

Congratulations Dear Shanti! To be honest, it doesn’t seem like your first case as you handled it with remarkable professionalism. It can be quite challenging to find different ways to help the client, but you did it admirably. Well done!

3 Likes

Thanks for having conducted this session and also taking the time to share it with all of us @Santhi_Akula
Further to the detailed replies from beloved @Monesh_Bathre

Really? Because it’s so professional.
You’ve done very well with the prep work.

Please work on being able to distill the theme. Remember the subconscious is literal, if we don’t give it clear marching orders it wouldn’t know where to go.

Remember the fundamentals of NLP, we need to be mindful of every word we speak as therapists, how do you know if it’s “wrong”, actually it’s so right! We could have instead said, “I see you are in discomfort, would you like to share with me on what’s happening?”

isn’t it awesome! well done.
Calibrate your suggestion better, Paraphrase, employ stress management as often as possible and work on your resolutions. Read “Why me?” and “Handbook for PLR therapists”

1 Like