Homecoming Reunion

Kaynaz_Ghista
Amarantos Trained Therapists
Mumbai
Hello Beautiful Souls,
I am Kaynaz with a ‘Y’ and not an’ I’… from bombay, I feel " When the student is ready the master appears" but with me it was “When the child cried for help from the Universe it reunited with me my parents and my tribe” …I am into tarot,numerology, homechef,daughter in law,daughter,mother,loving wife (ask my husband​:wink::wink::wink:) and a stage artist, have so many roles to play ,so always in search of my Life purpose but when I came across Amarantos (immortal flower)on Net…it somehow resonated with me…as if drawing me towards it…and then its history.Today under my Venu dad and Neha mom blessings and guidance and my wonderful batchmate tribe I am a proud Atlantis, ‘a petal of amarantos’ ready to bloom in the Spiritual soul journey to help one and all human beings in uplifting their soul . So with deep gratitude and integrity as I step on this wonderful platform of transformation please minus my humor (as being a bawi cant be so serious in life) and looking forward for one and all blessings and guidance (u have all the right to scold me too)
Urs everloving
Kaynaz
God bless​:heart::kissing_heart::pray::innocent::nazar_amulet:

9 Likes

Dear Kaynaz,

Welcome to the TRIBE !!! Well if we happen to visit all of our past lives everyone will find himself or herself as a TRIBESMAN in one or more lifetimes. :innocent: Heartiest congratulations on successfully completing the intensive workshop under a divine and as graceful Guru as Dr Venu. My best wishes and prayers for you for many wonderful PLR experiences and blissful healings.

Looking forward to hear more from you and The Atlantis.

Regards,
:maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf:
Monesh

4 Likes

Thank u for ur divine blessings…always will be super happy to reunite with the clan…looking forward…now we have to tell dad to do a reunion 2 day retreat for our tribe :innocent::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::wink::wink::wink:

4 Likes

@Kaynaz_Ghista, we all are blessed to him as fatherly figure in our lives.
@venu :hugs: thank you for spreading wings (arms) and hold all of us.

5 Likes

@Kaynaz_Ghista This picture is pure love and bliss. @venu Thank you once again for being such a phenomenal teacher, the vibe you create and the love you share and spread is priceless

3 Likes

Awww…yeah my dear Ramyaa …I never knew without being regressed would find my parents from other life …well u know I have a brother and sister too…with what age gap​:upside_down_face::wink::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::wink::upside_down_face:…but anyways jokes apart…dad is also very strict…have to gear up for 15 stages of Plr …3 assignments to go back to him in his arms to receive the completion certificate…and as @Pooja said dad gave us wings …she will be on airport to guide us to the amarantos aircraft​:innocent::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

3 Likes

Welcome to Amarantos family. I wish you all the success.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Amarantos family, dear Kaynaz. It’s truly heartwarming to observe the affection from our cherished divine parents. All the best for your upcoming cases :blush::pray:

1 Like

I think somehow I missed your Intro.
Im honoured knowing you Kaynaz.
You made the 5 day session quite “light” inspite of the matter being “heavy”.
You are full of positive energy and more importantly, it brushes onto others and within no time, the entire gathering becomes joyful.

Always be like this.
All the best for your PLR sessions.

With Best Wishes
Deepak

2 Likes

Awww… mera 2 kilo vazan bhad gaya @deepakchaks… reading ur lighter version… jokes apart…but on a serious note… it was really my pleasure knowing u and others and then reuniting with all …so am eagerly looking forward for our next joyful gathering where there will be old songs antakshari @Ananda_Krishnan…then there is pizza party by @Neha then there will be Hyderabad biscuits by @Aashishh…looking forward to meet u all again soonnnn​:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:…as it is mera vada pav udhar raha aappe​:wink::wink:

1 Like

Dear Kaynaz
Beautiful knowing about you
Welcome to the beautiful family of Amarantos
Wishing you all the best💕

1 Like