If this was my last message to you

This is the first time I'm coming out of the closet with the only intention to convey how gracious the blessed Lord is

Ever grateful to Sri Govinda – Love Incarnate form of the Almighty and Infinite.

कृष्णं वंदे जगद्गुरुम्

From today morning the glare of these Blessed feet have remained indelible on my mind.

My heart swells in overwhelming gratitude for the one who by touching this unworthy heart with that Divine touch…

After everything in life, this is what I feel these days

I don’t pray because I want something from Thee but it is the only thing that bestows peace…

just being able to remain focused on them despite anything is all that I crave for.

After having reached the so called pinnacle of all achievements if there is one message I’d like to communicate it is just this

“Hold onto His feet like a drowning man in the middle of the Ocean…”

Today also coincidentally marks the 12th year of Amarantos, which is nothing but His outreach program and on this front I offer on to His feet this tool in the hope that it might help some PLRT therapists to conduct better sessions.

Krishnas-Feet

tried googling for what I’m seeing but unable to find anything equivalent but this bears some semblance

14 Likes

Congratulations on the 12th Anniversary of Amarantos’ Beloved Master! Thank you for providing such an incredible tool that will undoubtedly benefit therapists.

2 Likes

Hearty congratulations on the Great Achievment Dear Venu. I think Almighty has granted you His graetest reward for enlightening a large number of souls and propelling them on right path. I am pesonlly greatly indebted to you for this and will remain so forever.

1 Like