Improving focus during meditation

Name : SI
Hypnotisability score : 3
Dominant sense : A – 6, V – 6, K - 3
Eyeball score : 1

First session
18th November
10:30 AM to 1:15 PM

As client was a stranger (approached me through my website), I started with informing him about my background, PLRT training, experience etc. He had many questions about my career and we could locate a few of his acquaintances with whom I had interacted during my working life. He had known about PLRT and had seen many videos on YouTube. Many years back, his wife had undergone a PLRT session. He had not tried PLRT so far.

He seemed a pleasant person and excellent to talk to. He took unusual interest in my education, career, PRT training etc. He seemed to be quite confident of himself. I was quite impressed with his conversational abilities as he seemed to talk only relevant things and gave full opportunity to me to speak.

Pre-talk

He saw the entire presentation of Pre-talk with interest and had many questions. In the end, he made an interesting comment. He said that, in his understanding, while PLRT is a type of hypnosis to access sub-conscious, it is perhaps a guided meditation. He further indicated that while he has been meditating and chanting every day, he did not have a spiritual experience for long. My explanation that it is a therapy did not interest him much.

While signing the agreement, he indicated “I would like to have a spiritual experience” as take away of the session. For pain level, he said that it was not a pain, just a desire. On explaining the concept, he indicated pain level as only ‘5’.

He left after the client assessment as he was expecting some guests in his house for lunch.

Second Session

18th November
6:40 PM to 7:45 PM

History

Parents were officers in a PSU bank in Bombay. As both were busy, he was generally looked after by a maid, for whom he developed deep affection. Has a 2 years elder brother. Due to transfer of parents, family shifted to Hyderabad when client was 5 years old. He studied there till class 7th. He was an introvert type, unlike his brother who was very social. He was avid reader and a good listener, very good in studies and generally topped the class. He was very bold and was not afraid of complaining against other children. As a child he used to faint frequently, generally while standing in sun for long time; but was never taken to a doctor for this.

After class 7th, family shifted to Madurai due to transfer of parents. He did quite well till 10th class except in Hindi, but did not have many friends. In class 11th, he shifted from ICSE to Tamilnadu Board. He could not do well in 11th and 12th as emphasis was on memorizing. He could not get admission in a good college in Madurai and had to shift to Nagpur to his Grandparents’ place for further studies. He joined Electrical Engineering in Nagpur. Here he became very close to his cousin who was one year senior in the same college. He also became socially active and had 6-7 good friends, though books continued to be best friends.

His parents had developed faith in some Swamiji and loaned Rs 40,000 to him. Later on swamiji refused to return saying it was spent in God’s works. Client was quite unhappy with this and lost faith in God and religion.

Cousin was very interested in classical music and took him to Spic Macay meet, where he offered to volunteer along with his cousin. Here, he met a girl and became close to her. She is his wife now. The client became very active in the activities of Spic Macay and also realized power of classical music. But studies were neglected and parents were not happy. Cousin was very religious and took him to Shirdi. Cousin’s and music’s influence made him again religious. He joined Sahaj Marg and started meditating. One day during meditation, he felt that all his seven chakras were lighted.

After finishing college, he and his cousin started a business with a friend who had developed an auto-switch. Their company was soon taken over by a well established business house and all three were made directors in the company. Two years later all three had to quit the company as owner wanted to siphon out the loan amount. He started teaching in a VLSI training center. One year later his cousin again started business with him and other friends. He married two years later though cousin was trying to dissuade him and wanted him to concentrate on business. Cousin was instrumental in getting him to meet Om Swami and he developed deep faith in him. Business was not doing very well and cousin started fighting and blaming him for the performance. Finally he had to quit the business.

For three months he had no job. He shifted his family to his ancestral place and got a job in a training center there. One year later got a better job and now has quite a good position in a well reputed MNC.

He regularly reads Bhagwat Gita to calm his mind. Gita’s chapter 11 influenced him a lot. He was declared top performer in the company during this time. At present he is doing one and half hour puja every morning and has also recited 1 lakh Gaytri Mantra.

He is blessed with 13 year old son and 11 years old daughter who are doing extremely well academically. He has excellent relations with his wife, parents are staying with him and are keeping good health. He is fond of writing and has written a book, a fiction based on Gita’s shloka no. 13 of 5th chapter. His 13 years old son has also written a book of poems and short stories (client presented copies of both the books to me. The books have deep spiritual meanings and carry many life lessons. I was quite impressed with the books and are not mentioning names of the books to maintain confidentiality). He is also very fond of painting, though does not get much time for this. Even then, he has made many paintings, on an average one every year. In spite of all this, he is not able to focus 100%, suffers from back pain, can not withstand sun and can not stand for a long time. Wants to try PLRT mainly out of curiosity.

For theme, he chose “unable to focus in meditation”.

We took a break for dinner at my place itself.

Third Session

18th November

8:00 PM to 00:15 AM

After dinner, I played “The Great Bell Chant” video and left him alone.

After the video, I was keen to start the session. However, before coming to the recliner, he indicated sheepishly that he had not mentioned the most traumatic experience of his life as very few knew about it. He had to spend 13 days in police lock-up as his company was not able to pay back a loan to some lender. To my question if he blames someone for this traumatic experience and if he would like theme to be related to this, he mentioned that he just wanted to share it with me and he does not blame anyone for this. It must be his past karma which caused this experience and he had just accepted it.

We went through the checklist, decided IMR and started the induction with Dave Elman, Progressive Relaxation, visualization of staircase and garden and suggested to go to some happy memories.

T: Allow yourself to go to some happy memory.

C: I am in the hospital. My son is just born and I am holding him for the first time.

( There was a smile on his face)

T: Great. Enjoy the moment, holding your newly born son for the first time. Wonderful memory. Would you like to tell me the dress you are putting on?

C: Yes. I am putting on a white shirt.

T: Wonderful. Continue to enjoy the moment. Let me know when you are ready to move.

(After sometime, he indicated ‘yes’ through IMR)

T: Very nice. Allow yourself to go back to some other happy memory.

C: I am in Birmingham in UK. My cousin is with me. We are standing on a small bridge.

T: Great. Standing on the bridge with your cousin. Can you tell me what time it is?

C: It is about 8:30 PM, though bright sunshine. We are feeling very happy as this is the first time we have come abroad. There is some possibility of a tie-up.

T: Great. Continue to enjoy the moment and let me know when you are ready to move.

(After client indicated ‘Yes’)

T: In this altered state, it is possible to go even to childhood when you are very young. May be you can go back to some childhood happy memory. … are you able to recall some such memory?

C: I am in zoo with Amma and Appa in Hyderabad. I am enjoying seeing the animals and feeling very happy. Amma and Appa look really young. They are happy taking me and my brother around. (There was a wide smile on his face).

T: Great. Enjoying the zoo with Amma and Appa. What you feel should be your age while going around the zoo, enjoying?

C: About 7 years old.

T: Very nice. Continue to enjoy the moment and let me know when you are ready to move further.

T: (On signal of ‘yes’) In this altered state you may be able to go to even earlier time, even in-utero, in the womb of your mother. Allow yourself to go to some such moments. … Are you able to recall some such memory?

C: Now, I see only darkness. Nothing is coming to my memory.

T: Ok. May be its time to move to the garden, your safe place. Allow yourself to go back to the garden, which you find so relaxing, so safe. May be you can find some bench and may take rest. ….

T: Are you in the garden now?

(client indicated ‘yes’)

T: Very nice. Continue to relax, take rest and let me know when you are ready to move.

T: (On ‘yes’ indication) Very nice. Having relaxed and rested in the magic garden, the garden which is so safe, may be it is time to walk around. Allow yourself to walk around … there is a river just next to the garden … see if you can locate the river and let me know when you see the same.

T: (on indication of ‘yes’) Allow yourself to look for a boat, the boat which can take you to your Maragatham Mama, for whom you have so much affection, who looked after you so well during child hood. Are you able to find some boat?

T: (on ‘yes’ indication) Very nice. Allow yourself to get into the boat and start moving. Somewhere on the bank, may be you are able to spot Maragatham Mama, whom you love so much. Let me know if something comes to your awareness.

C: I can see a figure on the bank.

T: Great, Allow yourself to take the boat to the bank and let me know what comes to your awareness.

C: I have got down from the boat. Maragatham Mama is here. We are just hugging. She is very happy to meet me. ………. Now I am feeding her something.

T: Very nice. Allow yourself to enjoy the moment … spending time with Maragatham Mama, whose affection you enjoyed so much in the childhood…

C: Now Maragatham Mama is sleeping with her head on my lap.

T: Great. Continue to enjoy the moment. Spending time with Maragatham Mama, she is sleeping on your lap. Very nice.

T: Having met Maragatham Mama and having enjoyed meeting her, let me know when you are ready to move.

T: (on indication of ‘yes’) Allow yourself to get into the boat and travel back to the garden … the garden which is so relaxing and safe…let me know when you reach the garden.

T: (on indication of ‘yes’) allow yourself to find the bench. You may take rest as long as you so desire.

T: Are you on the bench, relaxing?

C: Yes.

T: Great. Continue to relax as long as you so desire and let me know when you want to move further.

T: (on indication of ‘yes’) Having met Maragatham Mama, having rested in the magical garden, may be its time to move further. Allow yourself to walk around. Allow yourself to look for a cliff which is at the edge of this garden. …… Let me know when you are able to spot a cliff.

T: (on indication of ‘yes’) Allow yourself to walk towards top of the cliff. It is perfectly safe to go to top of the cliff. I will count from 3 to 1 and at the count of 1, allow yourself to reach on top of the cliff.

3… starting the climb, …… 2 midway, ……1 at the top of the cliff. … are you at the top of the cliff?

T: (on indication of ‘yes’) Great. Having reached top of the cliff, you may look around. The place is quite safe. It also has railings to ensure that you are safe. …… Are you feeling safe?

T: (on indication of ‘yes’) very nice, may be you can look around … a beautiful place … sounds of birds all around … and as you look below allow yourself to find an ocean … the cliff is at the edge of the ocean … are you able to notice the ocean…

T: (on indication of ‘yes’) Great. Also allow yourself to notice two steel boxes … one big steel box just behind you and one small steel box in front of you …. Are you able to notice the steel boxes …

T: (on indication of ‘yes’) very nice, allow yourself to recall the traumas, hurt, negativity you encountered in last one month … may be one by one … put a metal frame around these memories and dump it in the bigger steel box behind you. …. Take as much time as you like and let me know when you are done

T: Great. All hurtful memories of the last month in the steel box. ……Very nice. Similarly recall hurtful memories of last one year and dump it in the steel box. …. Take your time and let me know when you are done.

T: (on indication of ‘yes’) Great. You may repeat this for last several years and may be when you were doing business with your cousin. Allow yourself to get rid of all these hurtful memories, trauma, negativity. Allow yourself to recall one by one all such memories which have been lingering for quite some time. Put a metal frame around these and dump these in steel box. …. Take your time. No need to hurry….Let me know when you have done this.

T: (on indication of ‘yes’) Great. Having got rid of all hurtful memories of working life, you can do the same for your college days, school days, childhood. Allow yourself to recall all such memories which have been lingering and troubling you and dump these in steel box. Recall one by one … take your time … no need to hurry and let me know when you are done.

T: (on indication of ‘yes’) great. All hurtful memories of your life in the steel box. Close the box. Allow yourself to become aware of any future worries, anxiety, dilemmas etc. You may get rid of these also. Recall all such worries or anxieties one by one, put steel frame around these and dump these in the smaller box in front of you. Take your time, no hurry and let me know when you are done.

T: (on indication of ‘yes’) great. Now dump both the boxes one by one in the ocean. Take your time. No hurry and let me know when you are done.

T: (on indication of ‘yes’) Great , got rid of all your traumas and hurtful memories of this life and also future worries and anxieties. These may not bother you anymore. You may like to thank ocean for subsuming all your hurtful memories and future worries. …. Would you like to tell me if you are feeling a little better?

C: Yes. I feel considerable relief. The 2013 episode (referring to when he was in police lock-up), all the distressing moments, disagreements, fights of my business days, distressing time of Nagpur (his hometown and college period days), all the traumas flowed as blackness into the box and dumped into the ocean forever, subsumed there.

T: Great, very nice. Having got relieved of all your traumas, feeling considerable relief, now is the time to return to the magical garden. Allow yourself to return to the garden. I will count from 1 to 3 and at the count of 3 allow yourself to be back to the magical safe garden. 1 starting to climb down…… 2 midway …3 in the garden. ……… are you in the garden?

T: (on indication of ‘yes’) Great. Allow yourself to find the bench. May be you can take rest on the bench as long as you want. ……. Are you on the bench?

T: (on indication of ‘yes’) Very nice. Continue to take rest as long as you want and let me now when you are ready to move further.

T: (on indication of ‘yes’) Very nice. While taking rest on this bench, may be this is the time to meet a Wise Man, wise man who is your guide, your well wisher. You can talk to him anything you like, discuss any problem or ask any question. … may be he is walking towards you now… just look around and let me know when you are able to spot him.

T: (on indication of ‘yes’) Great. May be you would like to greet him and may like to share your bench with him in this magical safe garden.

T: Is the wise man sitting on bench with you?

T: (on indication of ‘yes’) Great. The wise man who can answer all your questions. May be you would like to ask him anything you would like or talk anything you would like. The wise man is your friend, well wisher.

T: (after some pause) Would you like to share what conversations you had with the wise man?

C: Yes. I asked why I was not able to focus during meditation. He said that I could develop focus by practice. He also said that the question was really not significant as I had been in a state of deep focus and sub-conscious awareness for quite a while during this session itself; so it was possible for me to focus given time and a guide.

T: Great. May be you would like to thank the wise man for guiding you and if there is nothing else to talk to him or ask him, may be you would like to say goodbye to him.

T: Has the wise man left?

T: (on indication of ‘yes’) Allow yourself to continue to take rest as long as you so desire …… and let me know when you are ready to move further.

T: (on indication of ‘yes’) May be now is the time to explore your past memories which are relevant and may further guide you to know what holds you back from focusing more in meditation. The answer must be somewhere in your past memories … not only of this life time but could be in previous lives. In the altered state in which you are, all such memories can be accessed easily. ……. May be there is a bridge somewhere in this garden which can take you to all such memories. Allow yourself to walk around in this magical garden and look for the bridge ………. let me know when you are able to see such a bridge.

T: (on indication of ‘yes’) Great. Allow yourself to use this bridge. I will count from 3 to 1 and at the count of 1, allow yourself to be at the other end of the bridge where memories of the past can be accessed which have answer to what hold you back from better focusing in meditation. 3 starting to cross the bridge ……. 2 midway on the bridge …………… 1 … at the end of the bridge

T: Could you cross the bridge?

T: (on indication of ‘yes’) Great. Would you like to tell me what comes to your awareness?

C: I see a star in the sky. I am entering the star. Now I see a big tree. Leaves of the tree make a cave. I am entering this. … Now I see a big horse. Someone is standing next to the horse. …. Now I see the horse more clearly. It does not have saddle. It is standing in front of a castle. The man next to the horse is in armor. His face is covered. The horse is standing next to a river. … It seems that he is waiting for someone.

T: Very nice. A man in armor with a horse waiting for some one. Do you recognize the man?

C: No. I can not see his face. A boat is coming in the river and the man is looking towards the boat expecting some one. There is a man dressed in Rajasthani folk clothes with a turban in the boat. His dress is generally white with a little design while turban is red. He met the man in armor and they are talking something. … The man in the boat is me. The man in armor is giving me some instructions from the king. Now, I am leaving in the boat. Man in armor is also returning on horse.

T: Great. Got a message from the king through a man in the armor in front of a castle. Does name of some place comes to your awareness?

C: It is Jaipur.

T: Great. Any time period or the year of occurrence comes to your awareness?

C: It is 15th century.

T: Great. In 15th century, in Jaipur, you have received some instructions from the king. May be its time to explore a little more about this life time. Allow yourself to go to the dinner time when you are with your family in your house and let me know what comes to your awareness.

C: I am inside a hut. I am having food. I am with wife and two children. We all are sitting on the floor. A lady is serving us the food. She is dressed in sari and her face is covered (he showed it by action of a veil covering a face). We all are very happy. I am joking with my family and laughing.

T: Great. Having food with your family, joking and laughing, does any name come to your awareness?

C: My name is Ravindra. I am Ravindra.

T: Great Ravindra. Does anyone look familiar from the present life time?

C: No. Faces are not very clear, I am not able to recognize any one.

T: Ok. Enjoying dinner with your family. Continue to enjoy. After dinner may be you can go to some other significant event of this life time ……… and let me know what comes to your awareness.

C: I see a village road. A man and a woman are walking on the road. I can see only their backs. I see an elephant walking towards them. The elephant is well decked on its face. There is a horse coming by the side and someone is sitting there. ……. The person got down from the horse when they were near us. My wife has covered her face. The man, who got down from the horse is the same man whom I saw on river bank. He is embracing me. He is my brother. My brother is very happy over something. He has a sword in a beautifully decorated scabbard. ……He has handed over a beautifully decorated document from the king. I am supposed to keep it and deliver it somewhere.

T: Great. Having met your brother who has handed over a document to be handed over somewhere.

C: He is telling me that I have been chosen to go to Britain with a sadhu. Sadhu is being sent to exchange spiritual knowledge with British royal.

C: The order has come from the king. I have not met the king, I am not a person significant enough to be known by the king. Now my brother and elephant are leaving. I am saying goodbye to them.

T: Great. Your brother has advised you that you have been chosen to go to Britain. Do you recognize your brother from this lifetime?

C: No. I cannot make out.

T: Ok. Having received the message to go to Britain, may be now is the time to go to some other significant event in this life time. Allow yourself to go to some such memory and let me know what comes to your awareness?

C: I see myself walking on a village road with my wife and my children. I have a basket on my head. The path is leading to some mountains. We have stopped near a tree where a Sadhu is sitting on the ground. He is wearing saffron clothes, has a gray beard with his hair flowing down. I sat down near the Sadhu. Now I have taken out an Ektara from my basket. Now I am playing Ektara and all are happy. Sadhu has his eyes closed. My wife has her face covered. My children are looking at me. I would be travelling with the Sadhu to Britain.

T: Great. Playing Ektara, sitting with a sadhu with whom you would be travelling to Britain. Everyone happy. Do you recognize sadhu from present life?

C: No. I do not know him in present life.

T: Ok. Any name of sadhu comes to your awareness?

C: Eknath, his name is Eknath.

T: Great. Ravindra, you would be travelling to Britain with sadhu Eknath. May be now is the time to go to some other significant event of this life time. Allow yourself to go to some other significant memory of this life time.

C: We are on the ship. Myself and sadhu are on a ship. I am lying on a cot. I am sick. I am extremely nauseous.

(client made a face as if he was going to vomit)

T: This is your past life. Float above and just observe. Take long breaths. … Good. Let me know what comes to your awareness.

C: Sadhu is sitting there by my side. He is caressing my head. He is also praying for me. I am feeling better.

T: Ok. Feeling better. Great ……

C: I am alright now. Now I am comfortable on the ship. I am playing Ektara. I am surrounded by many persons. Everyone is enjoying.

T: Great. Everyone enjoying your Ektara on the ship. Ravindra, may be now is the time to move to some other significant memory of this life time.

C: The ship has landed. Myself and sadhu are getting down. Two British soldiers are there. They met us and are escorting us. Now we are in the court of some British royal. We are seated on the floor, Sadhu is speaking and I am playing Ektara.

T: Great. Eknath sadhu talking to British royal and you are playing Ektara. Very nice. Continue to enjoy the moment. …… and may be now is the time to move to some other significant time of this life time.

C: I am sick. I am lying on a bed. Sadhu has his hand on my head. I am dying. I am feeling very sad as I can not go back to my family.

T: Oh. It is your past life. Just float above and observe. Allow yourself to take a few long breaths. Breath in …breath out…

C: I have died. I can see my body below. A streak of light has come out of the body. ….the streak of light has moved to dark sky, the sky is not really black, it is just greyish. Now I am joining a circle of similar other streak of lights.

T: Very nice. With other similar streak of lights. What comes to your awareness. Does any streak of lights look familiar to you?

C: Now I am leaving the circle. I see a Brahmin boy. The Brahmin boy is dressed in a white dhoti and angavastra. He is seated on the bank of a river. There are steps leading to the river and the boy is seated cross legged on top of the steps. I have seen the place. Though it is not the same. Lot of construction has taken place now at this place. I feel it is Haridwar. It is the same ghat on the bank of the river Ganges I have visited this place some time back in this life.

T: Great. A brahmin boy in Haridwar on the bank of Ganges, where you have visited in this life time. What comes to your awareness now?

C: A person dressed in Mughal armor has come to the boy. They are talking. The person in armor is Hindu, though in Mughal army. He has come to learn some sacred knowledge from the boy.

T: Great. A Hindu in Mughal army learning some sacred knowledge from a Brahmin boy. Do you recognize them from this life time?

C: The Brahmin boy is me only. The man in armor is PD (cousin with whom client started his business).

T: Great. Does any name come to your awareness?

C: My name is Charitha.

T: Great Charitha. May be you can go to the time you are having dinner in your house and let me know what comes to your awareness.

C: I am sitting on grass outside a hut with a straw roof. A small reddish colored temple is nearby. I live alone. Nobody else lives with me. I am taking some fruits. I am not married.

T: Great. Living in a hut, near a temple. Charitha, may be you can go back to the time when you were a child with your parents. … Let me know what comes to your awareness.

C: I am a small baby. My parents are fondling me as a baby. ……. Now I have grown some what. My father is teaching me.

T: Great. Your father is teaching you. Very nice. Do you recognize him from this life time.

C: No. I do not know him from this life time.

T: Ok. … What is coming to your awareness?

C: I am back to my hut. I had served my parents till they passed. ………The soldier has again come. He has brought some food for me.

T: Great Charitha. The soldier is back with some food. May be you can have the food and may be thereafter you can move to some other significant time of this life time.

C: I am climbing a mountain with a staff in hand. …………. I am with a yogi with white hair and beard. His hair is completely white, not gray. It is tied as a bunch on his head. He is dressed in white dhoti and angavastra. He has high cheek bones. …… He asked me to sit by his side. Now I am sitting.

T: Very nice Charitha. Sitting with a yogi who has completely while hair. May like to tell me what comes to your awareness.

C: I am asking the yogi to accept me as a disciple. …………But he is not accepting. He says that I share the knowledge with others who are not eligible. …… Now I am returning to my hut. I am not feeling sad or dejected. I just accepted yogi’s decision.

T: Very nice. Returning to the hut, accepting yogi’s decision. …. May be you can go to some other significant event of this life.

(opened his eyes and said he wanted to go to washroom and took break.)

T: (after he came back and resumed his position) very nice. Take deep breaths…. Breath in …. Breath out… breath in …. breath out…… allow yourself to go back to the life when you were Charitha …. And let me know what comes to your awareness.

C: I am sitting in front of the hut. Soldier is back. We are talking. I am telling him that yogi did not accept me. He is laughing. I am happy. I feel happy with the soldier.

(I was a bit worried when client took a break. I had not encountered such breaks earlier. But, I was quite amazed when he resumed seamlessly from where he left.)

T: Great Charitha. Enjoying with your friend, the soldier. …. Very nice……May be you may allow yourself to go to some other significant event of this life.

C: I am sitting on grass in front of my hut with my eyes closed. Streak of light is leaving my body. I am dying. I am still young. I have not grown old. No pain, no specific cause. Death has just happened.

(I was surprised the way he described his death. He did not show any emotions.)

C: The streak of light has gone up. There are several streak of lights in a circle. I have joined them. ….The streak of light is leaving the circle now. … streak of light has entered my body. I feel quite peaceful. … ………can we stop now?

(I was surprised when client suddenly asked me to stop. )

T: Oh. You want to come back to present consciousness?

C: Yes.

T: Ok. … Allow yourself to look for the bridge through which you had come and let me know when you reach the bridge.

C: I am in front of the cave of leaves under the tree. I have entered the cave. Now I am in a star now. … Now I am in front of the bridge.

I emerged him to present consciousness through bridge, garden and staircase.

Closure

The client seemed to be very happy after the session. He said that he had not felt such deep levels any time earlier though he has been meditating and doing regular puja for a very long time. He had got his answer to the question regarding focus on meditation. He indicated that he feels it was possible for him to focus given time and a guide. This seemed to be his learning that he could try guided meditation whenever possible to help him achieve deep states, rather than doing short self-meditation and chanting sessions which he generally does. He further said that perhaps he needs a Guru or a guide to help focus deeper and connect to beyond conscious self.

We reviewed the session. His comments were:

• The cliff routine provided considerable relief. He could see the traumas and unpleasant memories flowing back as blackness to the steel box.
  • Meeting Maragatham Mama was very nice and pleasant experience. He was very happy to meet her after such a long time, though he knows it was just an imagination.
  • When emotions were intense, he could feel them in his current physical being.
  • Since he missed seeing his family in the Rajasthani life, he likes to stick by his family now. Since he had died abroad without seeing his family, he feels averse to settling down abroad in this life.
  • The spiritual inclination was brought in him by the Sadhu. But he did not find a Guru as the boy. Hence his inclination is to seek knowledge now.
  • He feels the soldier who learnt from the Brahmin boy is his cousin in this life. He has paid his karmic debt in this life by being his teacher in this life – introducing him to music, mantras and yogic practices.

Report and recommendations

I did send this report to him. But had no recommendations for him. He seemed to be much an evolved soul and I could not think of any recommendations.

Based on his sessions Venu and others on forum may like to guide me what I could have recommended.

4 Likes

This session is phenomenal Beloved @ceoccfb

I too have seen that clients would like to bounce out of the recliner as soon as they’ve found a resolution, but give them a break and try to continue until i can ensure there’s no residual.

As part of closure for sessions where multiple lifetimes emerge, we can consider processing all of them by asking questions such as

“what was common between the two lifetimes that you’ve recollected…”

“What is it that you could be carrying over from those lifetimes into this one…”

“What if it that you’d need to experience in this lifetime to ….”

What else…? Am so content that I passed on my treasure to a competent Master like you :pray:
A big Thank you for making the time to offer PRT sessions and sharing these learning with us.
IMG_4437

3 Likes

Thanks a lot Venu for the guidance. I am so blessed to have a Guru like you. It is wonderful doing PLRT sessions and I really enjoy doing it. I feel these sessions not anly help the client, but it immensely helps me also. All this is only because of you and your relentless guidance for last so many years.

2 Likes

This is amazing.
Can you share your website address and the name of your YouTube channel please? :innocent::sparkles:

Dear Arvind Ji,

What an amazing session. :boom: :boom: You are an adept therapist indeed who implemented the teachings of our Guru in an outmost professional order.
Kudos to you! :raised_hands: :heart: :heart:

Some one has very blissfully said " We are spiritual beings having Human Experience on this Earth".

The blessed client’s soul is awakened to degree where it knows the divine truth of its Substratum, which is pure consciousness. In its pursuit ,after practicing mediation chanting etc he has reached you. What an amazing play created by the Almighty…“the seeker only shall find the path, rest all will live and be re born till the learnings are complete”.

I am in love with these portions of suggestions made by you. Apart from that amazing paraphrasing skill you have which is something to learn and implement.

Wonderfully handled the session here and hence the resumption was seamless.

This gives me yet another indication that the client is a evolved Soul.

Another high value point to imbibe in PLR practice.

My heartiest compliments to you

Best Wishes

Regards,

Monesh
:maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf:

1 Like

Congratulations sir for the wonderful session …:sparkles::sparkles:

Thanks a lot Shipra for the appreciation. All the credit goes to our beloved Guru, Dear Venu.

1 Like

Thanks a lot, Monesh. Your most valuable comments really help all of us and motivate us. Thanks a lot for all your time and effort.

2 Likes

Hi Siddhi, thanks a lot for the interest. My webiste is Home.
Youtube channel is Regresstobliss. So far it has only three short videos. But, you are most welcome to see these.

2 Likes