Is Rescripting trauma events in Past Life allowed?

Question: in a case of traumatic death in past life, if the pain is carried forward to this life and it is overwhelming even after knowing the past life story. As a therapist can we once again take the client to the past life event and rewind the entire case just before the death event and change the script… and divert it into a happy ending. So that when the client comes back there is no impression of the trauma. And present subconscious mind is convinced that nothing bad actually happened, so the associated pain of this life gets dissociated. And the client feels relief?

Can we change the story of traumatic death for dissociating the lingering pain and discomfort in this life time?

Example:- my client died by drowning in past life. Now suffers hydrophobia. Even after PLR and dissociation with the death event she is suffering now. Should I have taken her again in the death event and reframed the event, visualising she was saved from drowning as she had life jacket.

So can the trauma of death be desensitised and detached with fear of drowning.

Is is allowed in PLRT.

4 Likes

Hi Moumita,

I’m just revising what I learned during our training and subsequent online sessions. I am certain that our beloved guru, @venu, will provide more practical guidance.

Changing the past through re-scripting is not advisible. In fact in our workbook it is reffered to as a crime. Here i am just summerizing what is writen in the Atlantis Batch workbook.

Overwriting bad experiance by fantasized good experiances , implies that we don’t agree with the world as it is. We diminish when we suppress a bad memories and grow when we digest them.
In only one respect we can use rescripting: to investigate what would have happned if the client had taken an other decision. This is not rewriting the history, this is known as as-if history. Example - What could have happned if i would have withstood the torture and i had not betrayed my comarades? The client might discover that they would have been caught just the day after that. Or client may discover that two of them would have survived the war. This as-if history however is not supplementing what really happned, it is just giving additional information to be utilized by therapist.

As therapists, we can reframe painful experiences as valuable lessons. Viewing pain as a learning tool offers a new perspective on confronting discomfort. Essentially, we must help client perceive pain as an asset, not a liability.

In the LBL state of hyperawareness, when clients reveal past life carryovers, we can ask what they need to experience to release fear. Resolutions should stem from the client’s higher consciousness.

Below statement is from our workbook under topic identification.

" By bringing the traumatic incident to conciousness in all its horror and pain there is often a strong cathartic release and remission of symptoms." - Woolger

By consciously acknowledging and experiencing the full intensity of a traumatic event, individuals often experience a powerful emotional release (cathartic release). This process can lead to a reduction or disappearance (remission) of related symptoms. Essentially, confronting the trauma rather than suppressing it can have therapeutic effects.

Regards

Ashish

6 Likes

There might be a possibility that the root cause of the fear lies in another lifetime and the lifetime explored maybe of a recurring pattern.(there is a case on forum itself about a client having impaired vision who died due to impaired vision in two of their lifetimes but the root cause lied in even prior lifetime.
Here is the link of that case,
How to resolve remorse generated when root cause of an issue in this life is violence by the client in earlier life? )
Moreover, Rescripting should be used only as last resort. It is very simply and shortly explained in our workbook (pg: 90-91) and the effect of such rescripting if any, is very short-term.
Looking forward to what other therapists suggest.:innocent::sparkles:

6 Likes

Thankyou Siddhi
Quiet possible there can be many layers of lifetimes with similar experience that can be further explored. I appreciate your valuable input.

Regards
Moumita Tamhankar

3 Likes

Thankyou Ashish
You have beautifully explained with reasons and theory. I appreciate your time and valuable input.
Regards
Moumita Tamhankar

3 Likes

Beautifully explained :sparkles:

2 Likes

I love reading all the cases and how everyone is so helpful. Amazing community!

3 Likes

adding an image
typewriter-1248088_640

3 Likes