Journeys through Past Lives

Dear Amarantos family,

With the blessings of God, My Spiritual Guides, the grace of our dear Teacher Venu, and the unconditional support of all of you, I’m sharing my third case.

Client Vitals:

Female: Mr. CFZ, 56 YO

Hypnotisability score: 7

VAK: Primary Dominant sense: Kinaesthetic: 3, Secondary sense Visual: 5, Auditory: 7

Eye roll test: 2

Pain level: 10/10 (Client said there was no pain. On explaining the concept, he said that this was the level of confusion that he felt).

Theme: Better understanding of his motivation and his health issues.

Client history:

Client is the eldest of three siblings. He has always enjoyed reasonably good health with no major complaints. However, in the last one year, he has had major health issues and he is a little concerned about this.

With regard to motivation, Client stated that he wishes that he was doing more in his current job. He qualified as a Computer Engineer, his career has been in journalism. He began as a reporter with a leading national newspaper, and enjoyed the success of headlining stories and making a difference. Eventually, he joined a News Agency, and this is more of a desk job as compared to earlier when he was in the field.

Client is widely read – he has a large library of books and enjoys reading books – fiction and non-fiction – on almost everything. He is passionate about reading, and loves to read at all times. He keeps abreast of the changes in science and technology. Science and data are very important for him. However, he was very keen to undergo the PLRT sessions and was looking forward to them.

He was diagnosed with prostate cancer in Dec 2022/Jan 2023, and this was a shock for him. He has always enjoyed good health, barring one instance when he was diagnosed with a fistula. Client says that this was a straightforward case, though there was no advance warning, it was diagnosed and very quickly dealt with and he was much younger then. Client does mention that he visited the doctor with a complaint of abdominal pain, completely unrelated to the eventual diagnosis, and on the doctor’s advice went for the CT scan. More so, because Client was fascinated with the concept of sound imaging and wanted to experience it. The diagnosis was startling but Client maintains that the circumstances of reaching the diagnosis were fortunate.

The prostate cancer diagnosis was more shocking as this is more prevalent among the older male generation at about 70 years of age or more. And, it is rarer in Asians, being more commonly seen in people of African descent.

Client stated, “I just want to know why this has suddenly cropped up?”

Client also expressed his goal to write a book, but feels that something is holding him back and that he just cannot sit down and begin an attempt to do so. He was wondering about the reason for the same.

Another concern that the client mentioned was his weight fluctuation and weight loss efforts. He has been trying unsuccessfully to lose weight. He cannot lose weight no matter what diet he follows or what changes he makes to his lifestyle. He also has sleep apnoea and he feels that this may be related to the weight issues. He also remembers his mother telling him, as a child, “Eat less, eat less, the clothes won’t fit you,” and he wonders if he has reacted to this suggestion/instruction adversely.

Client also stated that he did not need much sleep, and this has been the case from his teenage years.

Medical History – As stated above but also summarizing as below:

• Hypertension
  • Remission of cancer
  • Sleep apnoea
  • Overweight

Therapist observations – (Non-verbal clues):

• Rubs eyes when talking about events that impact deeply
  • Wrings hands in front of his body at times, when he is talking about his health issues
  • Body language is positive and open to re-visiting memories

Client Concern/Request – He may need to visit the facilities during the session, what should he do? He was assured that he would be able to let the therapist know and explained how IMR works and shared that before we began the next steps, we would agree on an IMR for him to indicate this need and he would be emerged from the trance.

From this PLR session, he wants to understand the blocks holding him back from reaching his goals and the reason for the sudden health issues.

At the beginning of each session, we started with a small individual prayer.

T: This is what the therapist said.

C: This is what the client said.

Session 1: 14th November 2023 (5.30 pm to 8.30 pm).

Stages 1 to 8 were completed in the first part of session.

Theme was finalized as – To progress towards achieving goals and remove any blocks that are causing confusion.

Since client is kinaesthetic, with secondary sense being auditory, the Therapist decided to use both kinaesthetic and auditory stimuli so that the client would be more comfortable. Also, while client was relaxing during cognitive fatigue relaxation, the Therapist decided to create a personal library as the client’s safe/refreshing place instead of the garden.

For cognitive fatigue relaxation, the Great Bell Chant video was played and therapist and client listened to it.

On resumption, Stage 9 was completed and the client was assured that he could feel free to do whatever he wanted during the session. Client was offered the use of the facilities before the session and it was also confirmed that he was comfortable. Client was also asked to communicate about any aches or pains that might emerge during the sessions.

After he was comfortable, and establishing the IMRs, we proceeded to Stage 10.

We began induction with Dave-Elman technique, followed by Progressive relaxation and further deepening with descending the staircase method. Asked the client to visualize the library of books.

T: Imagine that you are entering this beautiful room, it is your personal library, there are bookcases from floor to ceiling, filled with books of very kind. You have arranged these books personally, some are arranged by genre, some by author, others are arranged in series, some are First Editions, some are signed by the author, all of them are carefully preserved and protected. In the centre of the room is a very relaxing armchair and there is a small coffee table next to it. There is some jazz music playing softly. As you enter the library, you may allow yourself to feel peaceful and relax even more. This is your safe place, your place to refresh and rejuvenate yourself. To relax completely.

T & C: IMR requested and confirmed. (Client is extremely relaxed and very peaceful.)

(After relaxing the client for a while in the library).

T: Maybe now you begin to leave the library and walk out of the door towards a pathway.

T: Start walking on this pathway… and this pathway may lead you to a mountain. You can start climbing up on this mountain……It’s completely safe for you to walk upward. You can climb it easily and comfortably…. And as you climb up, you can imagine the surrounding. Maybe some beautiful trees, grass. Maybe you can feel the soft breeze on your cheeks, the freshness around or maybe you can hear the soothing sound of soft rustling of leaves, the birds chirping…

As I count from 3-1, allow yourself to reach at the top of the mountain to the cliff. It is completely safe here, there you may imagine a railing around this cliff to keep you safer, having enough space for you to stand comfortably.

Now look towards the horizon, there is blue ocean beyond this cliff. You may look around you, to the left, to the right – see what is around you. Look up towards the sky and see the clouds and the feel the warm sunshine on your face. . (EMDR- asking to look at the left, right, up, down, looking at the horizon)

T: Standing on this cliff, there are two empty boxes in front of you. A bigger box behind you and a smaller box in front of you.

T: Open the bigger box. And in a moment I am going to count from 3-1, on the count of one allow yourself to pick up all the unpleasant and hurtful memories that happened within last one month. Take your time, pick up all those memories one by one, you can put a heavy metal frame around those memories and put it in the bigger box that is behind you. Take as much time as you need, let me know whenever we can move forward.

(allowed the Client as much time as needed)

(Repeated the same, going back gradually—last 3 months, last 6 months, last 1 year, last 5 years, last 10 years, in childhood, infancy, at the time of birth, in-utero).

T: Don’t worry if it is an imagination or a fantasy or actual memory. These memories might be something that you may have heard from any one, maybe your close one or your parents, maybe even a feeling.

T: Were you able to put the hurtful/unpleasant/disturbing memories into the box?

C: I need a little more time

T: Please take as much time as needed, indicate when you are ready

T: Now you can close this bigger box. And turn around to the smaller box that is in front of you. Open that smaller box. In a moment I am going to count from 3-1, on the count of one allow yourself to be become aware of any future worries, anxiety, dilemmas, concerns, or any tension that impacts you. Take your time, gradually think of everything that makes you worry about future, put a heavy metal frame around that concern and keep it into the smaller box that is in front of you. And let me know whenever we can move ahead.

3…2…1

C: OK

T: Now you can close that smaller box as well and if you wish you can lock both the boxes. As I count from 5-1, you can push both the boxes off the cliff into the ocean.

5…4…3….2…1

Let me know when you have pushed those boxes into the ocean.

C: Ok done

T: You may now allow yourself to feel the peace and relief. Allow yourself to feel free, to let go of all the past hurtful, unpleasant, discomforting, disturbing memories. To let go of all the future worries, to let go of all the burden that you were carrying on your shoulder. Enjoy the surrounding while you are standing on this cliff, feel the soft wind flowing, maybe the birds chirping, beautiful ocean.

Be there for a moment, and let me know whenever we can move ahead.

C: IMR

T: As I count from 3-1, on the count of 1 allow yourself to return back to the library.

T: Now relax here in your library for a little while. When you are refreshed, please let me know.

T: Ok, on the count of 10 to 1, please allow yourself to slowly emerge from the trance. Feel your body, feel the cushions below your head, feel the sensations in your arms and legs.

Client is emerged. We discuss the session and client states that the moment I mentioned the library – he was instantly in that space, he loved that idea.

Session 2: 17th November 2023 (5pm to 8.30 pm)

Briefly covered stages 1 to 8 again in session 2. The purpose of the proposed therapy session was discussed again and theme was re-iterated. Reconfirmed IMRs.

We began induction with Dave-Elman technique, followed by Progressive relaxation and the Ball of Light. Further deepening with descending the staircase method. Asked the client to visualize and to enter his library and to relax/refresh himself.

T: Now, allow yourself to invite any Spirit Guide to your library – this can be a Divine being or a loved one or a mentor – anyone you trust to guide you and who may have a message for you.

C: I can see DM, he is here in front of me – so vivid.

T: What is he saying?

C: Hi, CFZ, how are you? How have you been?

T: Is there a message for you?

C: Nothing, he is just smiling at me and cracking a joke and being DM, as usual.

T: You may ask him to guide you in case of any need

C: Ok

(Waiting for a few minutes)

T: Now, on the count of 3-1, you may allow yourself to leave the library and walk towards the door. As you leave the door, you may allow yourself to go to the happiest memory your childhood.

T: Where are you now?

C: I am at home in SN, attending my birthday party. Everyone is there – there is a very nice cake with icing that my mother has made, and I am enjoying myself. I am very happy

T: How are you feeling?

C: I am feeling very happy, very good.

T: Good, on the count of 3-1, you may move to the next happy memory of your childhood.

T: Where you now?

C: I am at MC, with VIL, I am running away from her, with cups in my hand and she is running after me and telling me to stop. I am laughing at her.

T: How old are you?

C: I am 3 years old.

T: Good, on the count of 3-1, you may move to the next happy memory of your childhood.

C: It is Christmas time and we are going to the Christmas party at the gymkhana – I am very excited about it.

C: I am 7 or 8 years old.

T: Good, on the count of 3-1, you may move to a painful memory of your childhood.

C: I am in my bedroom at SN, I am hiding under the bed.

T: Why are you hiding under the bed?

C: NS is looking for me – he wants to beat me, he wants to slap me

T: What is the reason?

C: I was playing with his pencil box and he did not like it, so he wants to hit me

T: Where are your parents?

C: I do not know, my mother has gone to another room, I think

C: A bit scared.

T: This memory you have already lived through. You may allow yourself to let go of the pain of this memory.

T: Good, on the count of 3-1, you may move to the next painful memory of your childhood.

C: I am outside SHLMR, and Aunty F is shouting at me. She is upset that I did not look after Neelu.

C: I am 7 or 8 years old, I think

C: Upset, annoyed, angry? Why should I look after Neelu? I am also a child

T: Are these emotions still with you?

C: Yes

T: Please take a moment and you may allow yourself to let go of these emotions, you have already experienced them, you may release them

T: On the count of 3-1, you may move to the next painful memory of your childhood.

C: I am in school, and the teacher is scolding me. She is very upset because I have been looking in the drawers of her desk and she does not like that. She has taken out a big ruler to beat me.

C: I am upset because I do not think I deserve this. She is just being mean

T: Do you still feel that emotion?

T: T: Please take a moment and you may allow yourself to let go of these emotions.

T: On the count of 3-1, you may move to the next painful memory of this lifetime. Please tell me what you are seeing

C: I am in the lab. Mrs G has mucked up my chemistry practical at the 12th Std final exam. I got the correct reading, and she gave me another paper and told me to put another reading. That is the wrong reading. I am so upset. I will lose marks. It is very irritating!

(Client is agitated)

T: (noticing the change in body language) Take a deep breath, exhale any stress, or tension that you are feeling and relax. Feel yourself relax.

(Client relaxes)

T: Remember that this memory is something you have already lived through, you may allow yourself to release the pain that this memory is bringing you.

T: On the count of 3-1, you may move to the next painful memory of this lifetime. Please tell me what you are seeing

C: I am in the lab. Mr K has deliberately changed my biology practical – he has broken the spine of the cockroach specimen. This is at the practical of the 12th Std final exam. Again, I am so upset. I will lose marks. It is really very irritating! I am beyond frustrated.

(Client is agitated)

T: (noticing the change in body language) Take a deep breath, exhale any stress or tension that you are feeling and relax. Feel yourself relax.

(Client relaxes)

T: Remember that this memory is something you have already lived through, you may allow yourself to release the pain that this memory is bringing you.

T: Ok, I am going to count from 5 to 1, you may allow yourself to go deeper and deeper into your past memories, deepening more and more with each count. You may allow yourself to move to the significant moment in your past life that will help understand where the obstacles are.

(After some time).

T: What are you seeing?

C: Nothing, I cannot see anything. It is all black.

T: Ok, I am going to count from 5 to 1, you may allow yourself to go deeper and deeper into your past memories, deepening more and more with each count.

T: Imagine that you are walking through a tunnel, each step will take you deeper and deeper into your past life memories, going deeper and deeper with each count and each step, you may allow yourself to become more and more relaxed. As you walk through tunnel, you can hear the sounds of the wind and echo of your footsteps. Listen to the changing sounds – lighter as you enter the tunnel, deeper in the centre and lighter as you emerge from the tunnel. You may allow each sound to take you deeper and deeper into relaxation and into your deepest memories.

C: Yes, I am seeing it.

T: Good! Imagine that there are beautiful mystical doors present at the end of the tunnel. Knock on each door and listen to the sound it makes. You may choose to open any one of the doors which you sense may lead you to a significant time where you may find the solution that you are seeking out. You may walk through the door.

T: Where are you now? Do you hear or see anything?

C: I am in a courtyard, there is a shimmering glow that I can see

T: What are you doing?

C: It is a Buddhist monastery, its in Tibet. I am watching the monks, there is a chanting noise, some prayers and it is very peaceful.

C: Very nice, I am feeling very nice, it is very peaceful and soothing

T: Is there a message for you from this memory:

C: I don’t know, its just very peaceful, I feel very calm and relaxed

T: Do you want to remain here for some time?

T: Ok, remain here for a while and when you are ready to move on, let me know

C: (IMR)

T: Ok, at the count of 1, you may move to next most significant memory

C: (Not saying anything…. remaining quiet)

T: Where are you?

C: I can see myself walking in the desert.

T: What is around you?

C: Nothing but sand, only sand, endless sand

T: Who is with you? What are you wearing?

C: No one, just me. I am wearing desert clothes.

T: What is time of the day?

C: It was daytime earlier and bright sunshine. Now it is night time and I can see the stars - they are very clear. But I am still walking and walking.

T: What is the reason you are walking?

C: I do not know, I am just walking and walking and walking – I have been walking for so long.

T: Are you tired?

C: No, not at all, but just walking and walking

C: Good, no worries or pains, just why am I walking?

T: Is there any message for you here?

C: No

T: Do you want to remain here for a while?

C: No, we can move on

C: (Not saying anything…. remaining quiet)

T: Where are you?

C: I am in town, walking on the road.

T: What are you wearing?

C: I am wearing a suit of some sort, with a hat. I have a small case, not a briefcase in my hand. But I am walking again, just walking

T: Please describe the town

C: It’s an ordinary town, looks like one of those towns you see in Western movies……

T: Is there anyone else with you?

C: No, not that I can see….its just me, I am walking and walking in this town and I don’t know why

C: Good, no worries or pains, just why am I walking.

T: Please remain here for a while and see if you can see anything else.

(After a few minutes)

T: Has anything changed?

C: No, it’s the same – I am still walking and walking and I don’t know why

T: Is there any message for you here?

C: No

T: Do you want to remain here for a while?

C: No we can move on

C: I am in a pond or a swimming pool. I am at the bottom.

C: Nothing, I am just lying at the bottom of the pool and watching everything around me

T: What is around you?

C: I can see something shining on the walls, its either tiles or the walls of a cave but I am in a large body of water

C: Very comfortable and peaceful. I am at home here. (Very excitedly) – I can breathe underwater!

T: What kind of being are you?

C: I do not know – an amphibian but I cannot see much of myself. I am a water creature though.

T: Do you want to move on

C: No, I want to remain here for some time – I am feeling very peaceful and enjoying it

T: Ok, please remain here for a while. When you are ready to move on, you may indicate it.

(After some time, the client indicates that he wants to move on)

C: I am on a ship. It is an old ship. It has sails, it’s like a schooner.

T: Who else is there with you?

C: The crew, the captain of the ship. Me.

T: What is happening?

C: We are preparing to sail. Crew is checking the sails, cargo is being loaded, the captain is on the deck.

T: Where are you sailing to?

C: I do not know – maybe America? We seem to be a British/European ship. Everyone is looking at me.

T: How are you dressed?

C: I am wearing clothes that look like medieval clothes. And I seem to be important

T: Are you the owner?

C: Yes, I think so

C: Oh maybe 25-30 years or so?

C: Very excited – there is a great journey ahead of us. We are going to do so much!

T: Is there a message for you here?

C: No, I do not know, maybe that this going to be a great experience and journey?

T: Good, do you want to remain here for some time?

C: No, we can move on

T: As I count from 3-1, on the count of 1 you may allow yourself to return to the library.

T: Now relax here in your library for a little while. When you are refreshed, please let me know.

T: Ok, on the count of 10 to 1, please allow yourself to slowly emerge from the trance. Feel your body, feel the cushions below your head, feel the sensations in your arms and legs. Slowly emerge and be aware of your current surroundings.

Post session discussions:

Client was very happy to see his mentor DM and such a real image, too.

We discussed the memories.

Client expressed that the memories of this lifetime are fresh in his mind constantly but he feels lighter after releasing the emotions.

We also discussed the client’s memory of being an amphibian and the relevance. Client was quite startled at the clarity of this particular memory as well as the others.

W.r.t memories of walking and walking, we discussed that this maybe the reason why the client feels that the journey to client’s goals is endless and continuous, with no end in sight. In the next session, we will try to integrate for closure.

Client said that he was very feeling fatigued and tired.

Client was asked to hydrate a lot and rest for the rest of the evening.

Session 3: 22nd November 2023 (5pm to 8.30 pm)

The purpose of the proposed therapy session was discussed again and theme was re-iterated. Reconfirmed IMRs.

We began induction with Dave-Elman technique, followed by Progressive relaxation and the Ball of Light. Further deepening with descending the staircase method. Asked the client to visualize and to enter his library and to relax/refresh himself.

Deepened the induction and asked client to move to most significant memory of a previous lifetime.

T: Where are you now? Do you hear or see anything?

C: I am at the railway station in Delhi. There are lot of people around – there is a huge crowd. There is a train at the railway station. I am supposed to meet some people on this train and I am looking for them.

T: What year is it?

C: Oh, I do not know, maybe early 1900s?

C: About 30-40 years old?

T: Have you met these people?

C: No, no, I am looking for them, but they are not on the train and they are nowhere to be found

T: What time is it?

C: About 11 am

T: How long have you been at the railway station?

C: About 15 -20 minutes

C: Anxious. I am waiting for these people, there is no way to communicate with them, and I don’t know why they are not here

T: Ok, please look around some more – we can wait here for a little while

C: I cannot find them anywhere. I am quite anxious about missing them

T: Were you here when the train arrived?

T: Then you met the train, they must not have boarded the train. Who are you waiting for?

C: I do not know exactly – but they are important to me

T: Is there a message for you from this memory?

C: I guess – to be alert so as not to miss important things?

T: Ok, let us wait for a little while more

C: No, we can move on, I do not think they are here

T: We can wait a little bit

C: No, let us move on

C: I am riding a horse in the desert – oh God, the desert again!

T: Who is with you?

C: I am in a caravan, there are lots of horses, lots of people are riding with me

C: I am talking to two other men

T: Who are these men?

C: One is the leader of the caravan, the other is my deputy

T: What is your role?

C: I am second in command and it is a very responsible role

T: Where are you going?

C: I do not know, we are moving across the desert

C: About 30 years old

T: What year is it?

C: I do not know. It’s my job to ensure that we navigate the desert

T: What are you wearing?

C: I am wearing white robes – like an Arab

C: Good, good

T: Is there a message for you from this memory?

C: That I oversee this journey?

T: Would you like to remain here for a while?

C: No, I would like to go back to the library.

T: As I count from 3-1, on the count of 1 allow yourself to return to the library.

T: Now you may allow yourself to relax here in your library for a little while. When you are refreshed, please let me know.

T: As CFZ just now, do you want to release all the pain and emotions that your memories showed you?

C: Yes.

T: Ok. Imagine there is another armchair for visitors to your library.

Now, in the safety of your library, where you feel loved and secure, beginning from the last to the first, think of every individual who has caused you pain, grief, or sorrow.

You are safe and secure here, you are most deeply loved here. No one can hurt you here.

You may allow everyone to join you in the library, individually, for a few minutes, they can sit on the second armchair. You may allow yourself briefly to feel that emotion that this individual caused to you, and then let it go. Show them that it is going away from you, floating in the air, out of the windows of the library, and you may say to the individual, “You no longer have the power to hurt me, I release you from that power. I am free of your pain.”

Take your time and do it with every individual.

Let me know when you are done.

T: Now you may allow yourself to relax here in your library for a little while. When you are refreshed, please let me know.

T: When I count from 1 to 10…slowly come back to the room. Gradually awaken yourself feeling free of all negative thoughts, allow yourself to remember the positive memories that you have already experienced. Allow yourself to feel free of pain, sorrow, aches, negative emotions, allow yourself to be filled with a healing light that leaves you fresh, relaxed and refreshed. As I count from 1 to 10, slowly start feeling – your clothes, the chair, begin to move your toes, be aware of your surroundings, rub your hands together and cup your eyes and come back to complete alertness.

Closure & conclusions:

While emerging, therapist suggested that the positive visuals and emotions evoked by the library, will always be with the client and can be recalled whenever needed.

We discussed the incidents that have been documented.

Client feels lighter after releasing the emotions.

When I did a follow-up call with him after a few days, Client said that he was not so quick to irritation as he used to be and he feels much lighter. He also feels more focused and energized.

Pain Level Post Session – 5

3 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to reach out and sharing about this session with us my blessed @vidadez

Well done on the theme, pushing it further would it be, “lack of motivation” as that might be what’s causing his issues… health being one of them.

Client is “K”, hence…

You’ve successful elicited the flashes, (KMF) always attempt to expand them into Classic Pattern to ensure no residual is left.

2 Likes

Dear Venu,

Thank you so much for your feedback which will be very useful for me in future sessions. I am still learning and I didn’t expect this client to share his past life as an amphibian (especially since this client is a very data-driven person and of a large scientific mind). I remembered that you told me that it is very possible to have such recollections and was able to ground myself.

Thank you again.

Hugs,

Vida

2 Likes

Hi Vida

Pl excuse me for replying so late.
First of all congratulations on your session and sharing with us.
I’m commenting on what you have written and documented…why I’m saying this because many a times we do so many things during sessions but donot write or document, to avoid being lengthy…

First of all, library instead of a garden…brilliant improvisation…brilliant. I will borrow this idea in my sessions without paying you any royalty.

My comments on other points…

1. Theme - Very difficult to distill the theme in your case, but while reading it, I got a feeling that your client has a ‘fear of the unknown’.
  2. I’m a bit perplexed on the sequence - you had done first reframing of traumatic events of this life time and then next day you started with happy moments and then again went to traumatic events of this life time… usually in session 2 we end with happy memories so that client goes back home on day 1 with something 'goody goody feeling ’ and also has a ‘taste of actual pastlife’…how he/she is going to perceive/witness it - if they have no prior experience.
  3. I would suggest donot ask for message in every event. Usually there is a pattern in each lifetime and the message is usually received when the soul is in LBL.
  4. You had so many KMFs…brilliantly done as a therapist…walking and walking on sand, resting peacefully under water, walking with 2 other person in sand, and the most important one was the railway station…in next session, pl anchor these…you should be able to get clear cut solutions / patterns to understand root cause of the theme and hence the solution. Pain level will definitely come down to zero.
  5. The temple module (here you did by inviting spirit guide in library…another brilliant improvisation) could have been attempted at the end, to reduce the pain level. Spirit guides rarely comes at the start of the session…actually they are always there…but if we donot understand what they are trying to convey, only then they show their presence or communicate with the client… Bcos once spirit guide intervenes, usually all solutions are obtained and pain level reduced to zero.

Very well done Vida. All the best for your future sessions…With Best Wishes/Deepak

1 Like

Dear Deepak,

Thank you much for taking the time to give me this detailed feedback. Yes, I need a little more experience in finalizing the theme and I’m working on this.

Good observation on not asking for a message in every event - I learned this from the client too as he commented after the session that he was feeling uncomfortable.

And thank you for the suggestion on the Spirit Guide - yes, I could have requested for another invitation towards the end.

Please go ahead and use any element from the case that you feel is useful - no royalty required! :joy:

Bests,

Vida

3 Likes

Dear Vida,

Well done on third case. May almighty bless you with many more healings. Very well for bringing the requisite healings to Mr CFZ.

My feedback is as under for your consideration please,

Good improvisation in alignment with inputs from history taking stage. It worked well with the client.

We need reconsideration on the directions in which boxes are indicated…I wonder if we keep it simple…both in front and processed one by one.

Amazing ! May be we could use the same library set up for further proceedings of the session - Reframing (library a top the cliff !) and Visiting Memories ( Opening chosen book on the shelf one book for one memory)

In my humble opinion, we intend to take client to revisit happy memories and word the suggestions accordingly. If the Sub c brings up the otherwise, its the choice of the almighty Sub C.

Consider keeping it open ended only as we still don’t know if present life painful memories are over or not??? Lets leave it for the higher C of the client to decide.

Consider using the words from the theme : To progress towards achieving goals and remove any blocks that are causing confusion.

Very well executed deepening.

So many of KMFs to explore…may be all from different lifetimes or same (less the amphibian one)…

We reconsider providing client with suggestions that creates an experience and better leave them in charge of the session.

The client is suppose to be in charge always - …that’s what we discussed with them in pre talk stage.

I am not sure of this part as regards the 15 stage process.

My best wishes for the future sessions. I am sanguine that you would be able to bring it down to

Regards,

Monesh
:maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: