Laws of the spirit world

Friends, wanted to share this book with you all titled “The Laws of the Spirit World”. This book I read 10 years ago and is one of my favourites.

Do let me know your thoughts.

9 Likes

Hi

This is one of the books I kept losing and re buying. I read this book when I didn’t even had any sense of being on spiritual journey. This really made me ponder a lot and ask the difficult questions. I guess this is reminder for me to read it again.
Thank you for sharing this book.

Regards
Shruti
Shruti.verma29@gmail.com

4 Likes

I have read this book too. Excellent read and I like the way the spirit realms are described. The purpose of our lives.
Thanks Aditi for sharing.

5 Likes

I prefer audio books. Luckily I got a audio book in YouTube. https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7dFXiLuXkCXL8fiCRgc4YTkXts9OBBCp&si=yzGzIsfXZGFYkZsI. Audio books are available in kannada, telugu, hindi… in youTube.

4 Likes

Yes Aditi, this is indeed a good read, i saw a movie, named " the Astral City" on similar plot. This book actually is a must read. Thnx for reminding, I will read it again…

Happy Reading!
Moumita

4 Likes

This is an amazing book, so simple but profound learnings are shared in the book.

I would like recommend few more books in this genre from author Nan Umrigar named, Sounds of Silence
Listening to the silence and
Beyond the silence

Give em a read those are simple amazing❤️

3 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing the link. Will watch too.

2 Likes

Dear Aditi,

Thank you so much for sharing this treasure here. Its an amazing account of the blessed experience of Mrs Khorshed Bhavnagri. The substratum of all divine knowledge lies in the simplistic yet profound spiritual laws presented in the book. Some of my fav topics are in part II Q & A :

1. Karma.
  2. Your mission on earth.
  3. The soul and the sub C mind.
  4. Prayer.

Thank you again.

Regards,

Monesh

:maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf:

2 Likes

Thank you, Aditi, for sharing it in this forum. It inspired me to take this book off my bookshelf and read it again.

1 Like