Messages from masters

A couple approached me seeking help to heal their 14 years old son’s headache. I did light healing for their son and explained to the couple about PLRT. After listening to the explanation, the kid’s father asked me for a PLRT session, as he had a few issues. Appointment fixed for the next day.
Started the session with history taking.
Client - I am the Youngest in our family. I have one brother and two sisters. My school life was not so good. My father’s earnings was not enough to maintain the family, I grew up eating curd rice most of the time that too only morning and night, no lunch. When I was in collage my father started earning more money. From then our life style became little better. We lived in own house, it’s our ancestral property. First my elder sister got married, then my brother and then my other sister got married. Later my brother shifted to Australia with his family. My elder sister has a daughter. Once my elder sister asked me to marry her daughter. But, I rejected her proposal. As her daughter is very young & I don’t want to marry anyone in close relationship. Then my elder sister started fighting with me and abusing me for no reason. One day my elder sister and my brother-in-law came home. My brother in law told me that, your sister is the elder child in this family, so she have more rights on this property, after we taking our share then you have to take left out as your share. I didn’t agree for that. And my brother is least bothered about our property as he is well settled in Australia and the other sister is also not interested much in our property. But she supports my elder sister. My elder sister is so greedy about our property. But my father never supported my elder sister. So, she gave a police complaint on me and my father saying, we both have uploaded her daughter’s nude pics in social media. Due to lack of evidence, the police didn’t file the case on me & my father. Later I got married and I have a son and a daughter. Even now whenever my elder sister comes to my home, she does not go back without fighting, abusing me & my wife. My son is the only boy in our family as my brother & sisters have only girl childs. Recently my other sister had told my mother that “I am waiting to see his down fall, I like to see him suffer for his son”. I don’t know why suddenly she is feeling like this. Now my 14 years old son is suffering with severe headache. I could feel the excess heat if I touch his forehead. As a Reiki practitioner whenever I heal him with Reiki energy, he will become normal. After 4 hours again his headache will increase. I also have an habit of chanting Shree Lalita sahastra nama everyday by looking at the book. Once I fell sick, my platelets went down and I started loosing my weight drastically. In a month’s time I lost 20 kgs of my weight. At that period I started chanting Shree Lalita sahastra nama without the help of any book, which I couldn’t do after trying many times. Then I did my own research on Shree Lalita sahastra nama to know the meaning of every shloka/nama. After that once my friend who stays in Australia called me and he told me that his son is taking treatment for cancer and the doctors have told there is very less chance of surviving. Hearing to this, few names from Shree Lalita sahastra nama flashed in my mind which can cure diseases. Then I suggested him to hold a glass of water in the hand and chant those names for 108 times, then ask your son to drink it. “After 10 days my friend called me back and told me his son’s cancer is completely cured. Now the surprised doctors are asking me, what did you do, how did you cured your son’s cancer”. My friend thanked me for the suggestion. I don’t know how this knowledge came to me. I tried the same method on my son, but that is also not helping me. So we took him to the hospital, after checking all his medical reports doctors couldn’t find out the cause. But, they have given some medication (pain killers). I don’t know what to do. Please help me.
(I told him we might have mastered few things in our past lives. That knowledge will be stored in our subconscious mind. There are possibilities that one could recall it with certain practice. And sometimes in certain situations unknowingly we will recall/regain that knowledge.)
Hypnosis Score – 10.
Primary Sense – Auditory.
Secondary Sense – Visual.
Eye Roll test – 3.
Pain level before the session - 100%.
Theme of the session :

1. Why my elder sister is so greedy,
  2. Why my other sister is keen to see my down fall,
  3. From where the knowledge is coming to me, how I am able to chant Shree Lalita sahastra nama.
  4. Why I am facing financial crunch.
    Session duration: 2 hours 30 minutes.
    Started with Progressive relaxation followed by Dave Elman technique. Then asked him to visualize a divine light and healed him by the divine light. Then asked him to visualize a beautiful garden and to relax there for Some time.
    T - Slowly look all around you, is there anybody else in this garden.
    C - I can see my brother here and parrots.
    T - Talk to him. What he is saying ?
    C - He is saying let us move ahead.
    T - Ask him, why your sisters are behaving like that, what can be done to stop this issues.
    C – (No answer).
    T - Is there anything else he want to tell you.
    C- Nothing.
    T - Once again look all around, is there anybody else in this garden ?
    C – Goddess.
    T - Which goddess ?
    C - Shree Lalita devi, she is smiling at me.
    T - Take her blessings, and ask her how to overcome from your issues? Ask her to guide you ? hold on to her feet ?
    C – I am holding her feet. She is smiling.
    T - Wait for her answer. (I was just concentrating on the client’s issues. Completely forgot to take her blessing and forgot to ask her messages for me and for the society)
    C - I could see a face.
    T - Who is that person. Look at him carefully ?
    C - He is a tribal person.

eb1eb61d51f963e12899e90487b9212b

(After the session he described, in his tribe peoplle tie threads on their face like this.)

T - Who is that person ?
C - No answer.
T - Is that you ?
C - That’s not me.
T - Which place is this ?
C - Africa.
T - What is he wearing ? Male or female ?
C - Tribal dress, male.
T - Go to a significant time in that life to know who is that person?
C - Two people are there.
T - What are they doing ? Males or females ?
C - Males, they are cutting a tree.
T - Look into their eyes, do you know them in this life?
C - One Person is my elder sister. Couldn’t recognize the other Person.
T - Now go to a significant event in that life to know what happened to you in that life.
C - There are many tribal people
T – What is happening there?
C - Someone had died here. It’s between the mountains. I could see the body now.
T - Who is that?
C - It’s me. Cheetahs came and took away my body.
T - What happened there ?
C - Don’t know.
T - Listen to the tribal people, what are they talking?
C - They are discussing among themselves (They shouldn’t have done this).
T - No need to take that pain again & again, float above the seen and watch it from the distance. See what happened. How did you die ?
C - Don’t know what happened. But, I could see only my body.
T - Do you have family in that life?
C - Yes. They are watching my body standing on the top of the mountain. My wife, my son & my daughter.
T - Look into their eyes? Do you recognize them ?
C - Can’t recognize my wife & my daughter. But my son is my son in present life also.
T - Now go back in time to before that event to know exactly what happened.
C - My stomach is paining, can’t see anything. Not able to see anything.
T - Go back in time to a Ssgnificant event, where you were with your family at home.
C - I am at home with my family. We live in a hut.
T - Which year comes to your mind?
C - 823.
T - What is your name ? Listen, what people call you ?
C - Shango.
T - What is your wife’s name & your kids name ?
C - Wife - Iyato, Son-Shinde, Daughter.-Heeto.
T - What you do for living ?
C- Hunting.
T - Now go to the end of that life to know how you died. No need to worry. You are very well protected.
C - I am standing and waiting for some one. Feeling fear and anxious.
T - Float above the scene watch it from the distance.
C - They have tied me with a rope. My present life’s elder sister is my elder brother here. He is slapping me and he stabbed me in my stomach. I am dead.
T - What is the reason?
C - He is angry and jealous for I am getting more share. And they threw my body down from the mountain.
T - See who tied you.
C - 2 people tied me… can’t recognize them.
T - See what happened next. Where you reach?
C - I could seed my other sister.
T - Which place & year it is ?
C - Rajasthan. 1700.
T - What is your relationship with her in that life ?
C - Don’t have any relationship. A snake is troubling her. I am the snake.
T - See what happened next.
C - A dog came here. I bit that dog. Dog is dead. So, she is angry on me. She is cursing me. She wants me & my family to die.
T - Is it the reason for your other sister to be angry on you?
C - Yes.
T - Apologize to that dog & to your sister, ask for forgiveness.
C - She is not happy.
T - Tell her it’s natural for a snake to bite. It is the universal law to forgive, when someone understands their mistake and ask for forgiveness.
C - Something went out of their body (from sister’s & dog’s body). Now they are calm.
T - Tell your sister and that dog, let’s move ahead. Release all the hatred. And all those feelings and emotions which they are carrying/holding for you.
C - They agreed.
T - What did you learn from that life?
C - Too much attachment is the reason for pain. We shouldn’t trouble others.
T - Now go back to your other life where your brother stabbed you in the stomach for death.
C - I am at the place of my death.
T - Are you ready to forgive him for stabbing you for death? We can’t achieve anything with hatred, jealousy, grudge. Love is the only answer.
C - Yes.
T - Forgive him whole heartedly. Tell him, let’s stop hating each other. And see what are his feelings.
C - He is not happy completely.
T - Tell him, nothing is permanent here, we are here to learn our lessons. As we have learned this lesson, let’s not repeat this again.
C - Yes, now she is agreed.
T - Look at your family there. What are their feelings ?
C - They are sad. Feeling they couldn’t save me.
T - Convince them also to release all the pain and those emotions they are holding.
C - Yes.
T - Forgive everyone, who all troubled you in that life. And also apologize to everyone whom you have troubled in that life.
C - yes.
T - What did you learn from that life?
C - Hatred is dangerous. We will loose our family. We shouldn’t hurt others.
T - Go to that significant event to know, from where this knowledge is coming to you about Shree Lalita Sahastra Nama.
C - I am a Rishi.
T - What is your name ?
C - My name is Kashyapa.
T - Are you the Kashyapa Brahma.
C - No, my name is only Kashyapa.
T - What are you feeling now?
C - I am a disciple of another Rishi. My guru is Maharshi Apara. I know Bhagavat geeta, Lalita Sahastra nama and many other things. I am eagerly awaiting to know how to do homa, and havana.
T - Convey my Pranams to your guru ? Ask him to bless me and everyone ?
C - Yes.
T - Which timeline is it?
C - Not able to figure it out. Don’t know which Kalpa it is.
T - Ask Maharshi Apara, is there any messages for me ?
C - Yatho Dharma, Tatho Jayaha. God bless you.
( I NOTICED THE CHANGE IN CLIENT’S WAY OF SPEAKING )
T - Thanks. Ask him to come as a guru in this life for you & for me to teach all the knowledge what he has.
C – It is all there in you.
T - Any messages for the society ?
C - Do good, good will happen. Follow dharma. It saves you.
T - How to attain moksha ?
C - Dharma, Artha, and Kama.
T - In this modern society how to attain moksha?
C - Artha with dharma, kama with dharma. You will attain moksha. Chaturvidha Purusharta.
T - What is the purpose of human life ?
C - Live and let live. Be happy with all. Be united. Follow your dharma. It will lead to the moksha.
T - How can a common man follow this? Please explain.
C - Your Kama should be with your wife. Your earning should be with dharma. When kama and artha are in line with dharma, no need to do any tapasya to attain moksha.
T - What about those who don’t have partner or not married ?
C – They also have to follow dharma. Dharma changes every moment. All your body needs should be connected to dharma.
T - Is it a sin to have multiple relationships?
C - Yes. Dharma says relationship between two people have love & affection. Multiple relationships don’t have love & affection. It’s just lust. Lust is not dharma. Kama should be only with wife.
T - Can a unmarried person have multiple relationships without hurting anyone ?
C - One can’t justify everyone in multiple relationships. It’s not dharma. He/she can’t attain moksha. For them birth & death cycle continues.
T - How to find a right partner?
C - As per your karma, you will get your partner. Good deeds, good karma, Good wife.
T - How to wipe out karma fast ?
C - Meditation, yoga, connecting yourself with God, you becoming God. Karma will not affect you.
T - How to control our mind? What is the best way?
C - Breathing.
T - Please explain.
C - Take your prana shakti to Ajna chakra. Concentrate your energy levels in Ajna chakra. Think the divinity is in Ajna Chakra and meditate.
T - What is the best time to meditate ?
C - Bramha muhurtha. 80 minutes before sunrise.
T - How to find a real guru ?
C - Guru is in everywhere. Dattatreya had many gurus. Dog is a guru for Dattatreya, Eagle is a guru for Dattatreya. River is a guru for Dattatreya. Ocean is a guru for Dattatreya. If you search then you will find guru in everything. There is no real guru. Wherever you learn that itself is your guru.
T - Who will teach us the ultimate?
C - Your Soul. It knows everything and it’s everywhere.
T - Who is driving this earth?
C - Lalita Devi.
T - Who is the ultimate God?
C - Lalita Devi.
T - How to reach Lalita Devi?
C - See Lalita Devi in everything, when you see Lalita Devi in everything then you will attain Lalita Devi.
T - Is it good to do PLRT ?
C - Yes.
T - By doing PLRT, what kind of Karma do I attract for changing their Karma ?
C - Who are you to change someone’s Karma. You are just a medium. You don’t have any such powers to change someone’s Karma. It’s that Supreme who changes our karma. Healing/ helping someone with samarpana bhava in God will attract good Karma.
T - Is it good to charge for PLRT?
C - Yes, nothing is free.
T - What is dharma?
C - For a Brahmana, Sandhya vandana is dharma. For a Kshatriya, protecting the country is dharma, For a Shudra working hard is dharma. Eating is dharma, not eating is dharma, providing food to hungry is dharma, not providing food for lazy is dharma, giving water to thirsty is dharma, not wasting water is dharma. Dharma always changes.
T - People are fighting for religion, among Sanatana dharma, Christianity, Islam, Budhisam, Jainisam….which religion we should follow?
C - Sanatana dharma is supreme. No beginning and no end for it. Other dharmas are modified versions of Sanatana dharma. People modified based on their needs. Sanatana dharma stays for ever. The name itself says Sanatana. It’s eternal. But, something which came in between has an expiry.
T - How many earths are there in this brahmanda?
C – Countless.
T - Do we live in other brahmanda also?
C - That is a universal secret. Sarva Chaitanya only can answer.
T – Who is controlling everything?
C - That Srustikarte, brahmarupini. As Vishnu, Goptri Govinda rupini. As Shiva, Samharini Rudra rupa. As Tirodanakeshwari, as Sadashivanugraha, Lalita Devi, she creates, she maintains, she destroys. She makes utpatti in no time. It’s Lalita Devi.
T - Where is Lalita Devi’s moola sthana ?
C - Manidweepa, Atma, For Vishnu bhakta it is Vaikunta, For Shiva bhakta it is Kailasa. For Lalita upasaka it is Manidweepa. For Sthita Pragna it’s brahma ghana sthiti.
T - Where is Manidweepa located ?
C - Above brahma loka, it’s Vishnu loka. Above Vishnu loka it’s Manidweepa.
T - Once again please bless everyone ?
C - Yes.
T - Ask the guru. Why are you facing financial crunch ? And how to rectify it?
C - He is telling, you have killed a snake in one of you past life, that’s why you are facing financial crunch. Go and take a dip in Kumaradhara, worship Shanmukha, and Perform Nagabali pooja in Kukke.
T - Do you like to ask anything else with your guru?
C - The blessings and guidance.
T - Do you like to come back now?
C - Yes.

Pain level after the session- 0%.

After 12 days I messaged him to know the progress and he replied like this.

11 Likes

Amazing case.
cause and effect relationship is so strong, connection is so strong. Thanks for sharing this case & sharing with us the blessings of Maa Lalitha Devi & the precious Gyana coming from Kashyapa himself.
Feeling Blessed after reading.

3 Likes

My God
What a case. I got goose bumps.
What revelations. So, much was explained about life so, simply.
Hats off
Thanks for sharing

2 Likes

Amazing message from the masters…wooowww

2 Likes

The last screenshot is not visible fully. To read the complete conversation open the screenshot by tapping on it.

1 Like

Thanking you for sharing :pray:t2:
What an amazing session…
A great learning for me…

2 Likes

Thank you @shiprabharadwaj13. We all are blessed to be here.

1 Like

Thank you ashish. Even I got the goosebumps while conducting this session.

2 Likes

Thank you for your appreciation. Every session will teach us something. There is no end for learning. We should be humble to learn :pray:

1 Like

Amazing Naveen. Not only you changed your client’s life, you have given so much insight to all of us, simialr to Messages from Masters. So much learning.
May Almighty bless you.

2 Likes

Thank you @ceoccfb sir. Even I feel the same it’s similar like Messages from the Masters. And after this session. My new client, I should call her my Catherine. Her sessions are fully loaded. So far conducted 9 sessions. She witnessed a few of her past lives and also met with

1. Her Village God.
  2. Shiradi Sai Baba.
    https://youtu.be/O1eocIWYaIE?si=t2zbe5ohu3QdiwNP.
    https://youtu.be/C-n958kzU_g?si=6TpSH8iFSS2wm9u8
  3. Naga(Subramanya) from pavanje. https://g.co/kgs/CWDm5W
  4. Rajarajeshwari. Polali.
    https://g.co/kgs/UwUxSj
  5. Different dimension. Probably sprit world.
  6. Bhadrakali amma, Same Polali temple.
    I am receiving same messages from everyone.
    Still going on. Other videos I will upload in my YouTube channel. I think I should also write a book Messages from Masters 2
3 Likes

Feeling blessed that we could become part of these messages. Reading the messages is itself a blessing.

Can we get your youtube messages in english ?

Thank you and regards

2 Likes

@N_S thanks for your comments. Regarding my YouTube channel, soon I will work on the videos/audios which are in other languages will be voice dubbed or will play along with english subtitles. Thanks for asking.

2 Likes

Yes it would be wonderful . Thank you so much

2 Likes

Thanks Naveen for sharing this amazing session so much insights for us as well to know.

2 Likes

Wow, so much of divine knowledge coming directly from the Rishi… we’re blessed to read this conversation!!

1 Like

Dear Naveen

Thanks a lot for sharing this with all of us. This is sooo amazing. Please write that book it will act as guidance for many years to come.
Also as also mentioned by Neelam will it be possible to share english transcript.

1 Like

Thank you @shiprabharadwaj13, @Kaynaz_Ghista, @mandeep.phulkari, @ceoccfb, @N_S, @sindhuja_kamaraj, and @Aashishh. Writing a book is not so easy. It needs lot of experience. Still long way to go. If masters are willing then it will happen in the future. At present I have added English subtitles to my videos, Messages from Shirdi Saibaba in YouTube. Watch and comment in YouTube. And my Catherine’s sessions are still going on. Soon I will post them in the forum. Thank you master Venu for this platform.

4 Likes

Dear @Naveen_kumar a big thanks for adding the subtitles. The lessons are so valid. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Great, thank you so much. As i feel every message is holding some message for me. So i always love to hear anything which comes from masters. Thank you so much.

2 Likes