Multiple lives to understand the Purpose of Life_ But it is simple have FAITH

This is an interesting case where the client saw krishna mutiple times but she never worshipped her in the current life.

XXXXXXX 32Y F.
No significant past medical history.
Dominant Sense: Kinesthetic, Sec: Auditory/Visual
Score: 2

Session One 8th Aug 3pm to 5pm

Therapist and Client Introduction was done. Pre talk was completed followed by history taking.
The theme finalized post history taking were

• Purpose of Life
  • Financial Independence
  • Relationship Issues

Other requests
Want to meet mother passed away 8 months back.

Session Two 9Th Aug 11AM to 1:30 PM

The session was started with a prayer.
The client was induced followed by reframing using the cliff technique.
Post that the client was taken to the Garden.
(Client: C; Therapist: T; Sometimes the client was communicating in Hindi which I have translated in English at some places and kept as is in others to keep the authenticity; I tried to keep the English also as is)
T: As I count from 321 you will give yourself permission to go to a happy memory in current life.
C: I am playing I am a child I am playing with my mother.
T: How do you feel
C: Happy.
T: Fill yourself with this happiness.
(The client stayed here for some time)
T: Now when I count from 321 you will give yourself permission to go to a sad memory in the current life.
C: My father is hitting me. He does not believe me. He thinks I lied. There is misunderstanding.
T: Are there any other times when there is misunderstanding with your father.
C: No.
T: Give yourself permission to go to the point in current life where you can find the purpose of your life. What comes to your awareness.
C: I am in Vrindavan. BANKEBIHARI (gets emotional)
T: What is he saying (I could feel the presence of Banke Bihari in the space)
C: He is not saying anything just smiling. I am asking him, but he is not saying anything.
T: Do you want to stay with him for some more time.
C: No
We come back to the garden.
T: Are you back in the garden.
C: Yes
T: When I count from 321 you will give yourself permission to meet any loved one that you wish to meet. What comes to your awareness.
C: I see my mother (starts crying)
T: Spend some time with her.
(Client stayed with her mother for some time and told that her mother is happy)
T: Would you like to explore the purpose of life in your past lives
T: As I count from 10-1 you will cross the bridge and reach the past live to understand the purpose of current life. What comes to your awareness.
C: I am six years old boy walking barefoot.
T: what are you doing
C: I am playing with grass.
T: What is your name
C: Don’t know
T: what are you wearing
C: T shirt and shorts
T: 321 you will go to the dinner time
C: I am in an old house, there is an old lady and me. She is wearing white saree. We are eating food.
T: do you recognize the old lady from current life.
C: Yes, she is my grandmother.
T: 321 give yourself permission to go to the next significant point in this life.
C: I am talking to a friend, my mother (emotionally) is my friend.
T: How old are you?
C: Adult. My mother is male; we are farmers.
I am now talking to my wife she is husband from current life. We are happy do not have any kids.
T: 321 give yourself permission to go to the next significant point in this life
C: I am running from someone they will kill me, my wife also running, raja ke sipahi (kings soldiers). We are surrounded. We are put in jail. Making food in jail.
T: what did you do to be put in jail
C: Chori (theft)
T: 321 give yourself permission to go to the next significant point in this life
C: I am very old alone, looking down and talking very aggressively.
Talking to myself (Why am I talking to myself do not know)
I died alone in the jail.
Someone is pulling me I am happy, smiling.
T: who is pulling you?
C: Maha Avtar Baba Jee. I feel Blessed.
T: Is he saying something.
C: No he is only smiling. Not answering my question only smiling. I feel Blessed.
T: do you wish to stay here for sometime
C: No
T: When I count from 521 you will go to next life where you can get answer to your question on life purpose. 521 what come to your awareness.
C: I am very old lady
C: Leelawati, 85Y old, 1507 I am irritated talking to self. I am chanting some jap.
T: 321 give yourself permission to go to the time of death
C: I am looking up.
Krishna coming with me up in sky.
I am asking him he is only smiling. He is not answering.
Pap kiya hai Mahabharat time main (you have sinned during Mahabharat). I am asking for forgiveness.
Touch my forehead and says, Tumahara kaam ho jayega jao. (Your work will be done go)
End of session two.

Session three and Four 10 AUG 2024 10:30am to 1:30pm
The Client was induced.
T: Visualise the garden.
C: Yes I am in the garden. I see a beautiful apsara (angel).
There is a river close by with milky white water (Sheer sagar).
There is an old temple of Venkatesh swami.
T: 10-1 give yourself permission to go in the life where you can get answers to the question related to your relationship issues with your husband.
T: What come to your awareness.
C: I am again the boy six years old playing with grass.
I slipped and fell into a black river someone is pulling me out. Krishna pulled me out. He is very tall.
T: Where are you now.
C: I am sitting at the feet king he is shouting at me. I feel helpless. He kicks me, I feel helpless and comes out of the palace feel happy coming out.
I am now in jail. I made fun of the king. Mocked him and his soldiers. After they are gone I am crying in solitude. Praying to Krishna, talking to Krishna. Feel Happiness.
Silence for some time.
T: where are you?
C: I am in my mother’s womb. In my current mother’s womb. (gets emotional)
I am crying in bed, no one is there.
Mother feeding me.
C: I am a lady some Raja is pulling me
I feel like I am Draupadi
I am very angry
Shouting at everybody
The raja is holding me by my hair.
She is in a courtroom like place, people are laughing at her. One of them seems to be my husband.
She feels humiliated, asking for help is in lots of pain.
Krishna come smiling. Holding Krishna feet and talking.
Krishna is her brother.
T: 321 please give yourself permission to move to the next significant moment in this life.
C: She is happy playing with her hair, Wearing ornaments, walking on top of a mahal.
T: 321 please give yourself permission to move to the dinner time
C: There are 3-4 men and one old lady. I am siting opposite to the old lady. ….kunti…
T: How are you related to these men
C: Wife
Someone came and is talking to Bheem.
T: Do you have any children
C: No children.
C: I am now sitting in front of Mirror. I am very arrogant, lot of Ego but I am very beautiful, long hair.
T: 321 please give yourself permission to move to the next significant moment in this life.
C: I am playing in the garden with friend or dasis (maids) I don’t know.
King se takrati hai he is saying we are very happy I am sitting in his lap under a tree. He is very tall, heavy arms. Both are smiling he is very protective.
Krishna is coming. He is touching his feet. He is happy he blessed us.
I am with Krishna holding his hand we both are walking. I am his sister. Maine unke kande par sar Rakha hai. Krishna is talking to someone …… Balram.
I am back to the mahal roof top standing watching.
T: 321 please give yourself permission to move to the next significant moment in this life. What comes to your awareness.
Old lady old lady I am the old lady
Is there someone else with you
My back is bend very old.
Krishna is pulling me kahin le jana chahte hain
T: Kahan le jana chahte hain
C: But main jana nahi chahti
Why is he angry? Krishna is angry. I am crying. Now I am going. Yumraj is there.
T: Is this time of your death
C: Yaa he is pulling me towards very black area, sky is also black. Mujhe chodh diya. Very isolated place. Kichad hai, black oily river.
T: Do you see somebody around
C: No, no one around all is dark. Someone is pulling me want to take me somewhere.
I am near the wooden house. Same house that I saw yesterday.
It looks like a foreign land.
How old are you?
I am old, use ghar main same old lady.
T: 321 please give yourself permission to move to the next significant moment in this life. What comes to your awareness.
C: I feel I am trapped in these 2 life times yahan se vahan wahan se yahan same same.
T: As I count from 521 come back to garden
We used the pain of being trapped to move ahead and see the next life.
T: 10-1 what comes to your awareness.
C: I am very filthy women searching for food, very dirty, dirty clothes. Searching for food. Eating like animal.
T: How old are you
C: Middle age but old
T: What is her name
C: Samira
T: Which place is this
C: Foreign place
T: Where in foreign
C: Some camp every body is like that only, dirty brown clothes, short hair as if kuch din se nahaya na ho. Boots, hands are dirty bahut se log hain camp main
T: Aap log yahan kyon ho
C: Kisi ne band kiya hai sare ladies hain
T: Males ka camp kahin aur hai
C: I don’t know but hum logo ko band karke Rakha hai. Sabke room hain but sidi se chalke jana hota hai. Sab ek bahut bade gate main band hain bahar nahi jaa sakte.
T: When I count from 321 Give yourself permission to go in childhood of this life
C: Chubby cute bachi hai, fully covered light brown clothes, Afgani type ret main khel rahi hai.
T: Parents kya karte hain aur kon hai family main
C: Barood, kahin blast ho raha hai. No water sand dry place
T: When I count from 321 you will go to Dinner time
C: Same mummy papa mummy dant rahi hai khaa lo. I am not eating. She scolds me I am angry.
T: When I count from 321 you will give yourself permission to go to the next significant point in this life
C: My husband (current life) is my neighbour we are playing. I am beating her. Maine pathar mar diya usko bahut bada pathar main bhaag gayee. He is also like a girl. Bahut gusaa ha mujh pe. Voh ro rahi rai mujhe gussa aa raha thaa. Blood (emotional) uske per pai voh bahut sundar hai. Voh meri behan hai. (gets emotional) Main usko paas jati huin. Vo nahi chal paa rahi hai (emotional) Main ro rahi huin usko utha ke le jaa rahi huin.
My father hits me. I hate my sister. Main bahar aa gaye I do not want to go there that room. I do not want to.
I saw a huge man I hold his hand he is smiling. He has some wood. Feels like Jesus. We are happy. He is very kind. I am holding his finger. I am with him we are going
T: When I count from 321 you will give yourself permission to go to the next significant point in this life
C: I am some western king India ka nahi, He is very arrogant, very cruel, ajeeb saa dress pehna hai, leather shoes, jacket and white… very cruel
Shouting at someone
Usne apne per se kisi ko daba diya hai board ke neeche kisi ka haath. Old lady ka haath daba diya hai usne. She is in lot of pain blood.
C: John
T: Which country do you belong to
C: 1857
T: Country
C: India I think India
He is eating and smiling watching the old lady. She is in pain. Us lady ko leh gaye sipahi Indian soldiers.
I see Gandhi is coming (yeh kaise ho sakta hai yaar). He is talking to me. He is very kind Gandhi stair chad ke aate hain talking very politely.
C: Mere haath me janjeer hai koi kheech raha hai mere ko
T: Are you still John
C: I am that lady Afgani lady. I am crying
T: Samraya
C: Samira (corrects the pronunciation)
Usne jail main band kar diya I am doing some prayer I am really sad about my daughter. I miss her
T: Where is she
C: I do not know door kar diya mujhe band kar diya
T: Kyon band kar diya pata hai aapko
C: Khana churaya khana chura kar apni beti ko khilaya. Meri bachi to door kiya. I am doing some prayer.
C: Apsara is talking to one girl both are very beautiful. The same sagar milky river. She is talking to that girl kissing her holding her. She is holding me I am little. White cloud, trees everywhere, milky river.
C: Tum yeh nahi karoge someone holding my hand from sky holding my hand like promise. I am assuring him YES. Angel white white angel bahut boodhe hain.
Only he and me are there, he is kind loving
T: Do you know kya nahi karoge
C: No I can only sence tum yeh nahi karoge.
Sacrifice, Heal.
He is pushing me Go. I do not want to.
T: Where are you right now
C: Womb……womb……womb (surprised)
I feel restless, something biting me, I want to come outside. Restlessness in legs.
T: Relax you are enveloped in beautiful white light
C: Fire heat something is crawling
T: Crawling where
C: Womb, snake (surprised) very friendly with this snake I am a child there are 2-3 snakes. 1 Tree is there Buddha is sitting there main choti bachi huin and I am watching him.
He is golden, Golden Buddha.
T: What do you feel
C: Blessed. He is very tall. Sitting and smiling at me. Orange everything is orange around. I want to move near him but I cannot.
I am butterfly sitting near him (confused) child also.
T: When I count from 321 you will give yourself permission to go to the next life
C: Plants, small plants huge tree
T: Where are you
C: I am watching that tree
T: How old are you
C: 5-6
I am holding that tree, loving that tree. Usko gale lagaya maine.
C: I am 20 yrs old Boy. I am talking to a male friend both laughing under same tree.
T: Do you recognize that friend from current life
C: Husband
T: How is your relationship with your friend
C: Good he is jealous of me. We fought with each other he says main bataunga tumhe voh neecha aa gaya. I am sad but angry also.
C: I am eating food kisi ki shaadi hai. Talking to same friend.
T: How do you feel
C: We are happy. We go somewhere talking to one girl. She is talking to Rajeev my friend and I am watching
C: Dayanand 1948
They are loving each other. I went somewhere I went to some hut. Poora khet hai khet mai jhopdi hai.
T: Where is Rajeev
C: Nahi hai main unko chodh ke aa gayee
C: Koi boodha aadmi white pehne jhopdi main aata hai. Mujh se baat karta hai. Main unke per choota huin.
T: Do you recognize him
C: He is one guru jinki books maine padha hai
T: What did he say
C: Apne saath le gaye.
Hum dono ek nadi ke paas hain main unke kadhe dho raha huin. He is doing meditation I am watching him. I am sitting there. Babaji unka aura. Maine unke per pakad liye he is blessing me. My guru is smiling.
T: When I count from 321 you will give yourself permission to go to the time of death
C: I am sleeping is same hut
T: How old are you?
C: I am 91 yrs
T: Anybody else with you
C: One lady come daily to check on me. She is my mother (emotional) from this life.
T: Where are you
C: Angel, both are happy
Kya seekha
Dya, dharam, karuna
Ab jayogae
Nahi
Tumne aacha kiya
T: Purpose of this life kya aacha kiya
C: Jo sentence mujhe dikh hai main vo hi bol rahi huin
Tum Jao, Aaoge phir yahi par
Main bol rahi huin mujhe nahi jaana woh bol rahi hai beta aisa nahi hota. Face nahi dikhta angel kaa.
T: Feel the presence
C: I will be with you
I will guard you
I do not want to go please (crying)
Silence for few minutes
T: You are still in his presence
C: No unhone mujhe samjaya aur main chali gaye
T: Kahan
C: Next life
T: So, you are in next life
C: Not very clear
T: When I count from 321 you will give yourself permission to go to the Garden.
T: Are you in garden
Bahut jaldi aa gayee
Krishna is playing with me I am little baby 2 years baby.
He is saying jab tumhe janna hoga pata chal jayegaa (When the time is right you will come to know)
He wants passion
He is asking for full surrender
He is saying jab tumhe janna hoga pata chal jayegaa
Thank you Thankyou………Thankyou.
Voh chale gaye.
T: Help the client come out of the trance.

End of Session

11 Likes

Wonderful session Dear Ashish. What hostorical figures you encountered. Starting from Draupadi to Mahatma Gandhi. Apparently, Draupadi is still suffering because of her ego in spite of getting help from Lord Krishna, Jesus, Lord Buddha etc. Shedding ego is such an important thing for all of us.

2 Likes

This is such amazing case story… as per my view you should have explored more the lifetime of draupadi and John…