Not without my Cart

Please review and post your suggestions. Feel free to highlight the shortcomings of the sessions and provide appropriate suggestions or corrections that would enhance our learning.

Date: Nov 20 2023

Session 1:

Client Assessment:

Hypnosis score is 7
VAK score is 8,3,3.

Dominant Sense: kinaesthetic, Visual

Eye roll score: 1

(Completed until Stage5)

Client Information: Rachel (Name changed), F, 37 Years, Married,

Client History:

Female ,Married (since 2016), 1.5 year old daughter.

Life Story : The client had a normal childhood but father was very dominating and client had to seek approval for everything. 2 sibling sisters, one elder and one younger. Did engineering and starting working for an IT organization. She has unknown fears, anticipatory anxiety, performance pressure. If something happens with her health or loved ones have trouble. Even during exams while in school, client had anxiety and fear before the exams. She would throw up and have stomachache before the day of exam. No courage to speak. Lack of confidence. Avoids fights or confrontations because she is not able to speak about her feelings.

Health Background: Healthy, no apparent issues

Marital Relationship:

1st Marriage: Verbal Abuse- She got separated from her first husband within 30 days of her marriage and struggled to find attachment with anyone after that.

2nd Marriage: Finally got married again in 2018 and has a 1.5 year old daughter. She feels there is a communication gap because of her personality. Doesn’t speak up about her feelings.

Theme finalization.

Theme: Fear of responsibility/something worst will happen

Pain level- 8/10

Session 2:

Date:21st Nov 2023

Session duration: 2 hours
Started with prayer followed by Dave Elman and Progressive Relaxation.
The client looked relaxed.
Completed stream of the boat and Reframing [Mountain Cliff]

Client saw her childhood but didn’t speak anything as she thought she was just imagining and she need not tell me that stuff.

Post session the client confirmed that she believed that she was imagining the things which were suggested during the sessions and did not feel as if she was experiencing it.

Learnings :

Educate the client about imagination and flashes, that everything is coming from the mind and everything is important.

Date:22nd Nov 2023

Session 3:
Session duration: 2 hours

Educated the client about imaginations and flashes

Started with prayer followed by Fractionation (Dave Elman) and Progressive Relaxation.
T: Are you in the garden?( IMR confirmation)

C: yes

The client experienced a childhood memory from the age of 6 years, recalling minute details of the experience. Wearing school dress, getting photographed by mom and then the other memory of jumping roof to roof, playing with friends when she was 10 years old

She was able to delve into the memory in detail, and minimal questions were asked to avoid disrupting the trance state.

Confirmed every stage through IMR.

Reframing [Mountain Cliff]

The client only had happy memories.

Guided back to the garden. Tried to bridge a tunnel/door but the client wanted to emerge out.

Session 4:

T: This is what the therapist said.

C: This is what the client said.

Session duration: 3 hours
Started with prayer followed by Dave Elman and Progressive Relaxation.

Applied few deepeners.

As you relax and breathe deeply, your subconscious mind is aware that there’s a level even deeper than the one you’re currently experiencing. Allow your subconscious mind to take you that deeper state. Now, as I count from 3 to 1, you may find yourself entering a much more relaxed state, maybe into the garden where you feel safe.

Period of silence:

I am going to give you a few moments to allow yourself to go deeper and deeper.

Nonverbal cues suggested that the client was in a relaxed state.

Guided her to the tunnel at the other end of the garden, then a bridge, also the door but the client would not move from the garden at all. She kept sitting on the bench in the garden.

T: What do you notice in the garden?

C: Beautiful flowers, butterflies

T: What else could you notice around or yourself?

C: I am wearing a white long dress and a hat, I have a briefcase in my hand

T: What else do you notice?

C: Someone is riding my cart

T: Who is riding your cart?

C: I don’t know

(The therapist became aware that the client is already in her past life although still in the garden )

T: Call your cart and sit in the cart, ill be counting from 10 to 1 and you will ride towards the tunnel feeling the fear and anxiety

Do you see the tunnel?

C: IMR confirmed

T: There might be fog or dark at the end but soon it will all be clear to you. Where is your awareness right now?

C: I am crossing the tunnel in my cart

T: Giving her few moments, eyes rolling as if client is trying to establish something. where is your awareness right now?

C: It’s all dark but I can hear someone say “ go back, go back”

T: Is this voice familiar to you?

C: No

T: Where is your awareness right now?

C: I am still in the cart

T: Who is riding the cart?

C: I can’t see the face, there is a black muffler around the face.

T: Is it a man or a woman?

C: Man, but I don’t see his face, its covered

T: That’s ok. Do you know his name?

C: He is Richard

T: Do you know Richard? Who is he?

C: He works for my father

T: What’s your name?

C: Anna

T: How old are you Anna?

C: I don’t know

The client starts stressing out, starts repeating her sentences, in a very tensed situation

T: Where is your awareness Anna?

C: It’s a village. I am still in my cart. Lot of people standing, staring at the cart, its day time.

T: what else can you notice?

C: People coming towards the cart, its scary.

T: Why is it scary?

C: The people don’t like me. Telling me to go back.

T: Which is this place?

C: Nordstrom

T: Which year is it?

C: 1939

The client starts panicking and rolls her head in fear. The therapist has to do manage stress.

T: how does Richard look like?

C: he is riding the cart very fast, trying to protect me. There are scratches on my face.

The client is breathing fast, rolling her face and speaking twice or thrice the same thing.

T: Its all in the past, you are safe, you can watch it from above. How does the scratches appear on your face?

C: I don’t know, I don’t know, we have to go back.

T: where do you have to go back?

C: Richard tells them to move so we can go back, people don’t like us.

T: Why people don’t like you?

C: I am a daughter of a very rich man.

T: Who is your father?

C: He is very rich and treats people very poorly. People don’t like us. My father has lot of land that these people own. Wont give back the land.

Client is back to normal now. Breathing ok.

T: How do these villagers look?

C: Wearing jackets, woollen clothes. Its cold

T: What will happen if you don’t go back?

C: the people will harm us.

T: How did your face get scratched?

C: the villagers are throwing stones and the cart is wobbly. Its hard to get out from there. The people will kill me.

The client is again stressed, shivering.

T: you are safe, this all happened in the past, you can float above and watch.

T: where is your awareness right now?

C: Its all dark

T: I’ll count from 3 to 1, would you be willing to go the significant event in this lifetime?

C: Yes

Did some deepening….

C: Playing with a friend

T: How old are you? How do you look?

C: 9 or 10 years, short hair, wearing long dress, hand mittens, flat ballerinas

T: Where are you?

C: At a friend’s house

T: do you notice anything else?

C: My friend has a very big house, beautiful room, I am looking in the mirror, combing my hair

T: How do you look?

C: Short hair, wearing a peach dress, beautiful dress, combing my hair

T: What else do you notice?

C: still combing my hair

T: do you love combing your hair

C: yes, my favourite thing

T: notice everything else around…

C: there are guards, me and my friend go to same school, someone calling me

T: who is calling you?

C: I can’t see, I can hear “ Anna, time to go home”

T: use your senses, who is it, what else do you notice?

C: I am going home in the cart. I have the same big house like my friend

T: ok, tell me more

C: now I don’t see anything, its all dark…

Few minutes after when the client didn’t experience anything the therapist took her to the garden…

After few minutes in the garden…

Now, Ill count from 10-1 and maybe we go to the next significant event in this lifetime…would you want to go?

C: yes

T: feel all the fear you have when its exam time or when you have to perform better and go the bridge at the end of the garden and by the end of the bridge you will reach the most significant event of Anna’s lifetime…

Few minutes, client is calm

What is coming to your awareness?

C: The people toggled the cart upside down and didn’t let us leave.

T: Are you in pain?

C: no, I am dead, the people killed me and Richard

C: I can see everything from above.

T: what else do you notice?

C: there are light beams, very bright

Client is silent for few minutes

C: I paid for my father’s karma. They are telling me to voice my opinion

T: Who are they?

C: The gurus

T: stay there and listen to them carefully, Take this positivity with you and let it be with you whenever you need it.

T: Did you recognize anyone from this lifetime?

C: no

The client wanted to emerge out so the therapist emerged her out.

T: Please scan yourself and let me know if you are still feeling scared

C : No

T: what is your pain level at this time?

Integration

While emerging out therapist suggested to recall the meeting with her gurus and the message and learnings whenever she needed it.

Closure

Checked with client after few days and she felt confident talking about her feelings.

She wants to have another session in January. Will dive deep in the next session to get understand her fears in a better way

Pain level- before session 8/10 Post session 0/10

Probable Reason : The client was able to connect with the masters and learn the lesson from the masters.

Recommendations

Client was advised to do mediation and Yoga for mental wellbeing.

3 Likes

Nice session Preeti… Was sweet and short…My comments…

C: the villagers are throwing stones and the cart is wobbly. Its hard to get out from there. The people will kill me.

The client is again stressed, shivering.

T: you are safe, this all happened in the past, you can float above and watch.

T: where is your awareness right now?

C: Its all dark

T: I’ll count from 3 to 1, would you be willing to go the significant event in this lifetime?

“Therapist has interrupted the client during KMF eruption” Let it erupt and get it concluded by the client.
The client eventually concluded later on…

Some mixup, looks like…

C: I paid for my father’s karma. They are telling me to voice my opinion

T: Who are they?

C: The gurus

T: stay there and listen to them carefully, Take this positivity with you and let it be with you whenever you need it.

“If its higher divinity, then therapist can suggest to get life lessons and advice and blessing for themselves and their family members etc etc…”

1 Like