**Past Life Journey- Feeling of insecurity and an endless urge to overperform**

Hello Deepak ji, thank you so much for your kind words, as always :blush:

2 Likes

Dear Monesh ji,
Firstly, thank you so much for taking out the time to read this case. I could execute it with teachings of our beloved Guru, Venu!!
I noted down your valuable suggestions for the future sessions.
Regarding lessons, C mentioned that his master did not speak with him and just welcomed him with a warm smile, but later while he was seeking blessings and taking permission to leave, these learnings came to him. I had got goosebumps while listening to his words as they came from the master.
Again thank you so much for all the insights :blush:
Kind Regards
Kaushik

3 Likes

Thank you so much Kaynaz :blush:
Deer part was surprising to me as well… agree, we would have been in many animal incarnations before this human birth and I think we might have love/attraction for that animal somewhere deep inside us till today​:smile::heart:

3 Likes

Thank you so much Sindhuja, the inspiration goes both ways, I read your sessions and those were simply amazing, also could make few points out of it !!

4 Likes

Thank you so much Pooja for your kind words :blush:

2 Likes

Yes Kaynaz i agree that we all were animals at some life definitely.

Surprisingly I have observed by reading lots of PLR cases that if two souls have a major discord in a relationship in current lifetime, the root cause most of the time is a lifetime where either One was animal and one was human or both were animals !!!

4 Likes

Haila…I need to check mine on these issue . …I oni thought i could be Cleopatra …but in animal…i guess …i need to think now … …which one do I like as I m afraid of birds and animals …but I am not afraid of some dogs/ tigers / owls /chipkali /panda…i love to look into their eyes…yaar …kisiko pakadna padega mera most difficult case karne ko…:wink::upside_down_face::wink::upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Thank you for having made the time to conduct this session my beloved @Kaushik

Here is the key

This is the true test of how well the session was conducted, a client has to feel much better when emerged, that should be our primary goal and everything will work itself to it.

Brilliant, as the client is K! well maneuvered ! :clap:

Am so glad to see the Devnagri script, one of my aspirations in life is to see this forum full in our native languages.

Excellent non-leading open ended question.

There are two kinds of “Jivas” some heaven-bound and some earth-bound. The earth-bound do not relish the LBL as much as the other and look for opportunities to come back to this “Mrutyu Loka” (abode of death – this earth) at the earliest.

I’d recommend doing EMDR only for reframing current lifetime traumas.

Splendid!

We could have done the following to further enhance the healing:-

1. Resolution -
  2. COs,
  3. Affecting his current life,
  4. what was common between the two lifetimes

You got the gold and are capable of getting the gold beloved Kashik, the next art is in making it a fine ornament and which is where all the value is there for the client. Do kindly go through the “why me?” book and if time allows also the Handbook for PLR Therapists by our Mother.
Else, what an amazing session!

3 Likes

So true my beloved Daughter, we have so many memories interlaced, we have memories our past lives, our ancestors, our time even as a egg :slight_smile: It’s a magnanimous dimension!

5 Likes

So true!
Very well remembered beloved @Ashish-Meher

2 Likes

Dear Venu,

Thank you so much for taking out the time to read and guide us on the session, it was really helpful!! I have noted the suggestions and will follow those henceforth :blush:.

With Love,
Kaushik

1 Like

Congratulations Kaushik
Very beautifully conducted the session

2 Likes

Thank you, Mandeep for your compliment and taking out time to read this case​:blush::pray:.

1 Like