Past Life Regression Therapy for Fibromyalgia

My Dear Loved Ones,

Kindly share if you had experience conducting sessions for a client diagnosed with Fibromyalgia.

Fibromyalgia is a medical condition widespread musculoskeletal pain it is a common neurologic health problem by fatigue and altered sleep, memory and mood.
Widespread muscle pain and tenderness are the most common symptoms.
Medication, talk therapy, and stress reduction may help in controlling the symptoms.

Please feel free to share your experience.

Fibromyalgia_past_life_regression

2 Likes

@venu Thank you for raising this query on fibromyalgia. With this gentle prodding, I recalled conducting two sessions for a client with fibromyalgia. Have shared the session report here.

Date and time of first session: 02 Dec 2017 03:45 pm ~ 07:45 pm
Marital status: Married
Family and siblings: Husband, Parents and a sister

Pre-talk

Following topics were discussed…

• Basic information on Structure of human mind – conscious, sub-conscious and super conscious, working of human mind, hypnosis and, Past Life Regression
  • Requested client to experience regression session freely with an open mind and just experience the stream of information when it surfaces from the sub-conscious mind.
  • Requested client to be a neutral observer and avoid evaluating whether the information that surfaces is real, unreal, true or false.

History taking / Areas to be addressed : Client shared at length her about her family, childhood, profession, interests and concerns. We summarized and agreed to focus the regression on getting an understanding of relationship with father, husband and incidents that led to fibromyalgia.

Client’s Self-Assessment of Hypnosis Responsiveness Score 7 on 10.

Eye ball roll test of Hypnosis Responsiveness Used Muse Brain Sensing Headband to assess hypnotizability instead of eye ball roll test.

Assessment of Dominant Sense : Conversation during history taking indicated visual / kinesthetic modes.

Client Self-Assessment for Pain and Suffering from the focus issues : Pain and suffering scales were explained. Of the five items summarized, client clarified that fibromyalgia and relationship issues were priority areas based on pain and suffering scales. Actual assessment using the scales were not completed.

Brain activity was monitored for five minutes using the Muse Brain Sensing Headband. Muse Brain Sensing Headband showed client to be in the calm zone 98% of the time (in a duration of 5 minutes).

Relaxation of Cognitive Mind

Relaxed the subject by having her watch “The Great Bell Chant” by Thich Nhat Hanh and then listen to instrumental music (for about seven minutes) with eyes closed.

Regression Session

To put the conscious mind at rest, we used the body conscious relaxation technique followed by deepening of relaxation with a backward count from five to one; followed by visualization of light (client saw white light) engulfing whole body creating a safe zone; followed by backward count of 10 to one during which asked client to visualize stepping down a beautiful, winding staircase; and, at the end of the count to go to a time and place – either real or imaginary - where the client will be calm, composed, joyful, peaceful and, blissful.

Th erapist: What is coming to your awareness?

Cl ient: It is becoming dark.

Th: What else is coming to your awareness? How are you feeling?

Cl: Seeing stars. Feeling nice.

Th: Be here for some time … absorbing the nice feeling allowing every cell of your body to absorb the freshness and energy, letting go of any tightness, tensions, aches and pains, heaviness, burdens, discomforting sensations.

Two to three minutes gap …

Th: I want you to go to a time and place when you experienced similar nice feeling … it could be a recent time … it could be an earlier time … that does not matter ……

Th: What is coming to your awareness? What is happening?

Cl: I am with my nephew.

Th: When was this?

Cl: Months ago. He had come from U.S.

Th: What are you doing? What is nephew’s name? How old is your nephew?

Cl: I am playing with him; Arnav; 1 ½ years.

Th: What are you experiencing / feeling as you are playing with Arnav?

Cl: Joy; Nice.

Th: As I count backwards from three to one, at the count of one, I want to scan your body from the tip of your toes to the top of your head and see where you are experiencing this joy / nice feeling.

Cl: (After few a gap of 5 to 8 seconds) in my chest.

Th: What is the source of this joy and nice feeling?

Cl: He likes me; he is happy with me.

Th: I want you to go to an earlier time when you experienced a similar joy and nice feeling.

Cl: I am in a birthday party.

Cl: Many years ago

Th: How old are you?

Cl: 26 yrs.

Th: Just look and see whose birthday party is it.

Cl: My daughter’s.

Th: Look at your feet and see what you are wearing.

Cl: Wearing a nail polish

Th: What color is it?

Cl: Maroon.

Th: Look at yourself and see what you are wearing.

Cl: Wearing a frock.

Th: What color is it?

Cl: Nice color.

Th: What time of the day is it?

Cl: Night

Th: How old is your daughter?

Cl: Three years.

Th: (Observed movement in the throat) what are you feeling?

Cl: Sad

Th: Where are you experiencing the sadness?

Cl: Throat

Th: What is happening?

Cl: I can see the person who abused me there.

Th: Continue to breathe deeply and gently as you are doing now … keep observing what is happening knowing that there is nothing to fear, nowhere to go and nothing to do … be aware that you are in a bubble of light, safe and secure.

Cl: I am holding my baby tightly. I am taking a gun and shooting him.

Th: How old is he?

Cl: 18

Th: Do you recognize him for anyone from this lifetime? Take a closer look at him.

Cl: Yes … he is gone; killed him; blown to pieces; my husband is holding me tight; she is happy with her husband and child.

Th: Go further back in time in the lifetime of this lady to see what led to the situation of having to kill the person that abused you.

Cl: I am in a school studying.

Cl: 16 years

Th: Are you a boy or a girl?

Cl: Girl

Th: Look at your feet and see what you are wearing.

Cl: Shoes.

Th: What color are they?

Cl: Brown color

Th: Take a look at yourself and see what you are wearing.

Cl: Pant

Th: What time of the day is it?

Cl: Afternoon

Th: What are you feeling?

Cl: It is nice. I am happy.

Th: Look around to see who are with you.

Cl: My friends. All of us are happy.

Th: What is making you happy?

Cl: I have done well in studies. I am happy.

Th: Which subject(s)?

Cl: (After a pause) Social Studies

Th: Go to the next key moment in this lifetime and see what is happening that is relevant for finding answers to all the questions that you have.

Cl: (Long pause)

Th: What is coming to your awareness?

Cl: I am going home on a cycle. I get hit by a bus. (I) got hurt very badly.

Th: It must be hurting very badly, isn’t it?

Cl: Yes

Th: Where?

Cl: All over

Th: Go to the next key moment in this lifetime and see what is happening that is relevant for finding answers to all the questions that you have.

Cl: (I am in the) Hospital. My hands and legs are bandaged.

Th: Continue to breathe deeply and gently as you are doing now … let go of all the pain as you breathe out gently … absorb the freshness and energy from the air around you as you breathe in gently allowing all the cells of your body to heal … go to the next key moment in this lifetime and see what is happening that is relevant for finding answers to all the questions that you have.

Cl: Getting married.

Cl: 26

Cl: Baby is born.

Th: Is it a boy or girl?

Cl: Girl

Cl: Happy with baby.

Th: How old is the baby?

Cl: One year old

Cl: (Silence)

Th: Is there anything else that you want to see about this lifetime that will be relevant for finding answers to all the questions that you have?

Th: Continue to breathe deeply and gently letting go of all the sadness and pain, as you breathe out gently … absorbing the energy from the fresh air around you allowing every cell in your body to heal … come back to the place where you were watching the stars in the night sky … (Long pause) … are you back?

Th: Left client watching the stars in the night sky for some time; brought back to consciousness through a count of 10 to one; by stepping through the door and climbing up the beautifully, winding staircase; letting go of all the sadness and pain, as you breathe out gently … absorbing the energy from the fresh air around you as you breathe in; allowing every cell in your body to heal …

Concluding conversations/suggestions after the first session : Client could recollect finer details of the session when above notes was reviewed. Client shared about two accidents she had in this life time when going through the notes about getting hit by a bus. Asked her to let the experiences just be without analyzing them. Requested client to continue meditating in the way that she is already doing it (in the context of excellent Muse Brain Sensing Headband reading). Requested client to avoid watching television programs; avoid reading newspapers; avoid engaging with social media like Facebook, WhatsApp, etc for remainder of the day.

Date and time of second session: 03 Dec 2017 10:30 am ~ 03:45 pm

Pre-talk / History taking / Areas to be addressed / Integration of first session :

Client shared that she slept soundly and woke up by 08:00a.m. She woke up feeling fresh. She wasn’t sure if it was because of acupuncture sessions or the PLR session. Asked her to let the experiences just be without analyzing them. We agreed to continue focusing the regression session on getting an understanding of relationship with father, husband, mother and incidents that led to fibromyalgia.

Brain activity was observed for five minutes by using the Muse Brain Sensing Headband. Muse Brain Sensing Headband showed client to be in the calm zone 77.33% of the time (in duration of 5 minutes).

Relaxation of Cognitive Mind

Relaxed the subject by having her watch two videos – Shakti Mohan’s Official Dance Video Move; Mahindra and Mahindra Advertisement “People who rise – The Story of Nungshi and Tashi” and then listen to instrumental music (with eyes closed) for about seven minutes.

Regression Session

To put the conscious mind at rest, we used the body conscious relaxation technique followed by deepening of relaxation with a backward count from five to one; followed by visualization of light (client saw white light) engulfing whole body creating a safe zone; followed by backward count of 10 to one during which asked client to visualize stepping down a beautiful, winding staircase; and, at the end of the count to go to a time and place – either real or imaginary - where the client will be calm, composed, joyful, peaceful and, blissful.

Th erapist: What is coming to your awareness?

Cl ient: Trees. It is cool.

Th: Allowed the client to be in the peaceful environment of trees for some time to absorb the fresh and cool energies of the trees to every cell of her body.

Th: Go to a time when you first experienced symptoms of fibromyalgia in this lifetime

Cl: (After a long pause) I am in sixth standard; I have a throw ball match; since I am matured my mom is not letting me go

Th: What is it making you feel?

Cl: Very sad; (I am) crying

Th: In a short while, I will count backwards from three to one. At the count of one, I want you to scan your body from the tip of your toes to the top of your head to see where you are storing the memories and this sadness.

Cl: My eyes

Th: Continue to breathe deeply and gently letting go of all the sadness in your eyes, as you breathe out gently … absorbing the energy from the fresh air around you allowing every cell in your body to heal … be aware that you are in the bubble of white light – safe, secure and warm – just observing what is happening … just become aware of what is happening … (Long pause)

Cl: (I am) begging her to let me go. She told everybody that I am matured. She called everybody home. It was embarrassing.

Th: What else are you feeling?

Cl: Disappointed, sad, and irritated

Th: What are you disappointed and irritated with?

Cl: The fact that I matured; I don’t like it. Skirt is stained with blood. I don’t like it.

Th: Connect and check with your higher self what is needed and required for you to heal?

Cl: I love my mom. My mom can heal me. I am scared of losing her (Post session suggestion to client: Consider being empathetic and compassionate to yourself; consider practicing mirror exercise explained at the end of this document; mirror exercise will help you to be your own best friend)

Th: Continue to breathe deeply and gently; letting go of all the sadness, disappointment, irritation and fear as you breathe out gently … absorbing the energy from the fresh air around you allowing every cell in your body to heal … be aware that you are in the bubble of white light – safe, secure and warm – just observing what is happening … just become aware of what is happening … go to a key moment when you experienced similar feelings of sadness, disappointment, irritation and fear … it could be from recent or earlier times of this lifetime … it could be from earlier lifetimes … that does not matter …

Cl: I was told she has to live in the village with my Dad for few days. It is making me sad.

Cl: I am in fourth standard

Th: Who is telling you this?

Cl: This person that is mediating things between my Dad and Mom.

Th: Continue to breathe deeply and gently; letting go of all the sadness as you breathe out gently … absorbing the energy from the fresh air around you allowing every cell in your body to heal … be aware that you are in the bubble of white light – safe, secure and warm – just observing what is happening … just become aware of what is happening … see what happens next …

Cl: My sister is crying. She is missing my Mom.

Th: Where are you now?

Cl: I am in Grandpa’s house. I am consoling her not to cry.

Th: What are you feeling as you are consoling her?

Cl: I am feeling sad for her.

Th: In a short while, I will count backwards from three to one. At the count of one, I want you to scan your body from the tip of your toes to the top of your head to see where you are storing the memories and this sadness.

Cl: (After a pause) my hands.

Th: Which hand – right, left or both?

Cl: (After a pause) Left hand

Th: Continue to breathe deeply and gently; letting go of all the sadness from you left hand as you breathe out gently … absorbing the energy from the fresh air around you allowing every cell in your body to heal … be aware that you are in the bubble of white light – safe, secure and warm – just observing what is happening … go to a key moment when you experienced similar feelings … it could be from recent or earlier times of this lifetime … it could be from earlier lifetimes … that does not matter …

Cl: (After a long pause) (I) think there is a plane crash. I get out of the plane.

Th: Continue to breathe deeply and gently … absorbing the energy from the fresh air around you allowing every cell in your body to heal … be aware that you are in the bubble of white light – safe, secure and warm – just observing what is happening …

Cl: I get hit in my back with a bullet.

Th: Are you a man or woman?

Cl: I am a man. It is war.

Th: Look at yourself. What are you wearing?

Cl: He is wearing brown clothes. Shot down.

Th: How old is he?

Cl: 30

Th: Just keep observing what is happening to you … there is nothing to fear, nowhere to go and nothing to do … continue to breathe deeply and gently as you are doing now … absorbing the energy from the fresh air around you allowing every cell in your body to heal … be aware that you are in the bubble of white light – safe, secure and warm …

Cl: I am dying there

Th: What thoughts are crossing your mind?

Cl: It is very painful

Therapist’s note: Before I could probe further, client switched to narrating events of current lifetime!

Cl: I am at my aunt’s house. I am missing her a lot. (Note: Client clarified, when reviewing notes after the session, that she missed her mother)

Cl: 6 years

Cl: I am sad; I am crying

Cl: (After a pause) my eyes.

Cl: The sister (Note: Client clarified this sister as a nun / teacher at her school) was mean to me. I did not like it.

Th: Who is this sister?

Cl: Teacher. I find her crooked. It is not nice.

Th: How old are you now?

Cl: 14

Cl: My Dad wants to hit me.

Th: What is making him want to hit you?

Cl: I do not want to wear a sari. He is angry with me.

Th: How old were you when this happened?

Cl: 16. I am crying. I do not like it.

Th: Connect and check with your higher self what is it that you need to learn from all these incidents to allow you to heal.

Cl: (After a pause) I think I should have been stronger. I should have been kind to me.

Th: Continue to breathe deeply and gently … absorbing the energy from the fresh air around you allowing every cell in your body to heal … be aware that you are in the bubble of white light – safe, secure and warm – just observing what is happening … being aware that you are free of time and place … go to a moment in time and place that will provide you the answers to all your questions on relationships and source of fibromyalgia …

Cl: I am in a forest. I am hunting for food.

Th: What do you look like?

Cl: I am covered with hair, like Homo sapien

Th: What are you – a man or woman?

Cl: I think I am a man.

Th: What is happening now?

Cl: It is tough finding food; it is tough to walk bare feet.

Cl: 30

Th: Go to the next key moment of this life time and see what is happening there

Cl: I fell off from a tree; back is hurting

Th: Go to the final moments in this lifetime and see what is coming to your awareness

Cl: Nothing (Black)

Th: That is alright … Just become aware of the thoughts in the final moments of this lifetime …

Cl: He feels it is tough

Th: What is tough?

Cl: Life is tough; finding food is tough

Th: Connect and check with your higher self what is it that you need to learn/do to have a good/comfortable life.

Cl: Enjoy; live in the moment

Th: What does enjoy and living in the moment mean for you in reality?

Cl: Relax; don’t react (Note: Client and therapist discussed the distinction between reacting and responding when reviewing notes after bringing the client out of trance)

Th: Where do you see yourself in three to five years time from now if were to let go of the beliefs that life is tough, finding food is tough; if you were to let go of the sadness, pain, disturbance and irritation; if you were to enjoy life, be relaxed living in the moment and not reacting?

Cl: I have a child … with my husband; happy … I look young, fit and fine

Th: Continue to breathe deeply and gently as you are doing now … letting go of the sadness, pain, disturbance, irritation … absorbing the lessons to be learnt … is there anything more that you want to explore in this session?

Cl: I want to be happy; more happy.

Th: Connect and check with your higher self what is it that you need to learn/do to be happy; happier?

Cl: I should change my perspective of seeing things .

Th: What else?

Cl: I should be more strong .

Th: What does being more strong mean for you in reality?

Cl: I shouldn’t let things hurt me … should ignore it

Th: Like what things?

Cl: All the things my aunt did.

Th: What happened?

Cl: My aunt is not nice to me. I should have let it go.

Th: Do you want to revisit those times?

Cl: No

Th: What would letting them go bring to you?

Cl: Peace of mind

Th: What else is needed for being happy?

Cl: Be patient; be strong

Th: Go to a time and place when being patient would have helped

Th: Is there anything more that you want to explore in this session?

Th: Shall I bring you back to consciousness if there is nothing more to be explored in this session?

Th: Alright … I will bring you back to consciousness … I want you to come back to the place watching the stars in the night sky … (long pause) … are you there?

Th: Just become aware of the calm and peaceful environment … absorbing the energy from around you … allowing every cell of your body to heal … (After a minute or so) As I count backwards from 10 to one, I want you to come back through the same door you stepped on to this place … walk up the same beautiful staircase you had come down earlier … bringing back with you all the love, joy, contentment, peace, happiness, energy needed to heal yourself … bringing back with you everything that you have learnt today … letting go of all the burdens of the past, sadness, pain … fully conscious and relaxed at the count of one …

Concluding conversations/suggestions after the second session : Client could recollect finer details of the session when above notes was reviewed. We had a conversation about limiting beliefs “life is tough”, “it is tough to find food”. We also had a conversation about lessons to be learned – enjoying life; living life in the moment; relaxing; responding; being patient and, being strong. We had a conversation about destiny and free will in the context of future projection of three to five years from now. We also had a conversation about accepting, loving and forgiving oneself along with accepting, loving and forgiving others. Towards this purpose, a link to Pranic Healing Twin Hearts Meditation was shared by WhatsApp. We had a conversation about using journaling to let go of disempowering emotions when undesirable situations come up. Detailed steps of journaling were shared by WhatsApp. Requested client to continue meditating in the way that she is already doing it (in the context of excellent Muse Brain Sensing Headband reading). We agreed to have the third session on Sun, Dec 17, 2017 giving the client an opportunity to experience life having the information of the sessions in the background for contemplation and then pursue closing residual issues in the third session.

9 Likes

Hello,
My husband “had” Fibromyalgia. In my opinion it occurred because of the abuse he faced as a child. We were able to conduct 2 sessions for him using routine regression techniques. Although he didn’t visit the cause or specific people involved in the abuse, he visited other lifetimes (one as an alien who hated humans) of abuse by family members. There wasn’t a good conclusion to these sessions and he didn’t want to go for more, but it started his healing journey.
His attitude towards himself changed, he understood that he is a cosmic being with a mission on earth to heal himself and live a happy life.
So he actively took steps to improve his health. He built whole body muscle mass with strength training at home and I gave him Reiki sessions for 1 year continuously that helped him get rid of almost 70% pain and stiffness.
He is a great lover of dairy but he worked on his dairy addiction to finally leave it. Now we only drink vegan milk and that gave him another 20% relief. All other fibro related problems (gastric, joint problems, mental haze) also vanished.
The last bits that help him are forgiveness, journaling, praying, taking vitamin and protein supplements.
Now I am happy to say that he is 99% Fibromyalgia free. He was diagnosed with sleep apnea too and uses CPAP, throat exercises and Jal neti for that. He is now working on his anxiety with deep breathing.
All of this happened in 3 years. It could not have been possible if he didn’t go for PLR and didn’t see who he really was.

So yes it requires a multidisciplinary approach but it is possible to heal from fibromyalgia provided one is ready to make some life altering difficult decisions.

6 Likes

Ohhhh that is really a very great topic… Today a client has approached for healing fibromyalgia…
Let connect with client for it… Thanku for your rite time ignation VENU​:pray::pray::pray::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes