Relief from Lower Back Ache After 40+ Years

Dear Vida,

What an amazing session! Relieving client from such a chronic pain is so rewarding for a therapist. Keeping client of this age engaged and responsive for such a long period is a strenuous and you did it exceptionally well. Reframing which you performed to cure back pain was outstanding. Thank you for sharing.God bless you!

2 Likes

Dear Vida
In the beginning of feedback ,I ll write love and a big hug to you.
I read this case 3 times and 3 days. I felt this case has given me more depth of the subject. I was feeling what not can be done with PLR.
The way you handled the old pain is wonderful. The way you gave the suggestion during hypnosis is is worthy of high praise.

Best wishes to your client.

Thank you so much for sharing this case. I ll go through it again.

Thank you so much .
Love

2 Likes

Dear Neelam,

Thank you so much. This was an unusual case for me and like our Teacher Venu said today, “we learn from our cases and our clients”.

I learned a lot and am a little more confident just now.

I truly appreciate the power of PLRT and its healing benefits.

Many hugs,

Vida

1 Like

Dear Ashish,

Thank you so much.

I was a little concerned about her, given the fact that she stated she might want to use the facilities. I had to remain so alert for the IMR and that added another bit of tension!

When she described her PLR it was almost like she was in the current life. I realized it only when I asked her how old she was and then I knew it was a PLR.

Thanks again,

Vida

1 Like