Revisiting Mahabharata

Good morning friends in this episode we shall see an example how we are carrying our pains time to time from long back.

Beside this there is an image created these days that Mahabharata is a story and this particular session prove that Mahabharata is not a story and it is the history.

This past life regression session includes the close description from a person who lived during the period of Mahabharata very lively and in an astonishing manner. The girl re- experience the whole episode of Mahabharat where she was a male bodyguard of Yudhisthira.

After this experience the chronic confusing headache of the girl diminished immediately.

On that life she describe each and every incidents very clearly and lively up to her death as a warrior.

With this session we can come to a conclusion and even we can validate it that the Mahabharata is not a story it is history of the incidents happened very long back in India. you may enjoy it very well. As it was experience by a girl who has no such knowledge of the incidents regarding Mahabharata we can validate it as evidential. As our Indian literatures said itihaas, it can be stated as thus happened. This past life regression therapy session is a proof of validation the happened incidents which was Mahabharata. Please listen to the session where she recovered from her chronic confusing headache very quickly, we can say as immediately, thank you……

Client: The country of Virad and we became friends. Abhimanyu grown… all came, Uttara, Abhimanyu, Krishna everybody came.

There is a grand feast to all guest we standing back there as we are their bodyguards.

Then they are sitting to have some drinks like we have coffee…

Krishna talks about the betrothal between Abhimanyu and Uttara.

Dropati is weeping on hearing this because she knows that all will die in the forthcoming war. In her room…

Therapist: it’s ok… whether you go to to hasthinapuram along with Krishna to hold a peace talk.

Client: I can’t understand…

To the place ofDuryodhana… not even Yudhisthira is not there…

Therapist: ok… ok… you are the bodyguard if Yudhisthira. right…

Client: We cannot leave him right… We are doing marriage works after the betrothal was finished…

Krishna went for the peace talks.

Dropati went inside weeping she cannot be consoled along with Arjuna we are doing the marriage works… After marriage of Abhimanyu…. then time is going… the war kurukshetra starts…

Therapist: observe closely…. slowly observe……

As I am one of the close associate we are working day n night very tired feel very tired… in now a days we will be hospitalized if we are like that. It’s so Tedious…. War starts…

We are having 11 acroni senas and they are having 15.

Bhishma is there side… Is killing more and more… we are preparing to safeguard us… fear of death nearly vanished. At first we have fear of death… Fear of leaving…

My wife was pregnant then… I went to war… Bhishma killed more than half of the army… Afreen ( present life friend) died on the first 2-3 days… We are weeping…

He looked after the second or third acroni Sena… Fed up everybody was dying… I was escaping a lot of death moments in a snap…. We are weeping… Then chakravyuh…

Everything is moving fast… Just like that… if it went on slowly the war will last for 2 months… Everything is happened instantaneously very quick…

Therapist: how there targeting with the asthras…

Client: in our days we are doing meditation like that…. but there are taking only 5 seconds to release an arrow…

Everything is going on rapidly…

Some moments are going very slowly now the chakravyuha… Death of abhimanyu… We are in the outer ring out the chakravyuha…

As I am the bodyguard I have the responsibility to protect yudhisthira…

Arjuna went with Krishna to a long distance…

Do you know the distance of the chakravyuh the it will take 50 to 70 kilometres to go to the centre.

The prince of virad cannot penetrate the chakravyuha so Abhimanyu went into that.

When he get into the centre everybody covered him everybody is beating him… he was brought up by us…. everybody is beating…

Therapist: How could you see that, can you see the long distance things…

Client: We are having the ability to feel…… he is the child who was brought up by us…

Therapist: ok… you are having the ability to feel right…

Client even kings are weeping because he was very fond of everybody…. they are just rolling on the ground weeping… At last he (abhimanyu) was tired and fell down…

They are not killing him…… just beating him for a long time…

Abhimanyu tried to stand up by holding something… karna stabbed him…

Karna knew that he was his brother’s son… he is also weeping….

Nakul fall down fainting…

We Helped him to get up…

Jayathrada is blocking us to enter the chakravyuha…. he is not at all attacking us… also he was just blocking…

Therapist: As if sorcery ah…

Client: Nakul fainted and after he woke up he weeps saying that it he cant save his child… Karna stabbed abhimanyu…

Abhimanyu is asking something I think water but karna killed him….

Karna is weeping…

Dhuchadana got irritated… But duryodhana has no feelings because karna is his friend…

Anyway ashvtthama and duchadhana are getting anger…

Even though Krishna is taking everything lightly but this incident shook him… Hold on something and stand…

We can feel it from distance Arjun’s eyes are watering automatically…

Everybody has left… Time up…. we are also leaving… There is no Maya… Arjuna is coming… Everybody is weeping utthara can not tolerate their death of her husband…

Next war starts… Even in night Arjuna and co is going to attack the rivals enrage… Only things are going they ask us to be here itself…

Dropati ask us to monitor the situation there we are sitting by closing our eyes…

After the earnest request of Dronacharya our kings came back without harming anybody…

On the next day Arjun kills jayadratha…. we are assigned to protect our royal ladies… We are busy whole day so that we could not monitor the warr field situations.

Abhimanyu’s body was cremated…

On the next day Krishna asked bheema to call Ghatothkach… everything is moving very fast….

In that period we are very height….

just assume how much Ghatothkach’s height….

Just guess……

Therapist: 20 feet

Client: More than 60 feet…. Height of mountain…think Of his height…

He is not at all harming our soldiers…

He is like a son for us… but even when he is walking the opposite soldiers were killed…

I was just escaped from his feet in a fraction… otherwise I would be crushed by his feet. Duryodhana was captured by ghatothkach ka and he is very small in his hand… He playing with him… Ghatothkach was very height… so he is playing by blowing air at him.

Then Karna launched divyastra over Ghatothkach everything is moving very fast. In fraction of second Ghatothkach was killed… he was falling…… large sound ……

my hearing was lost……

I could not bear the sound…

My skull is breaking…

We could not fight anymore… so took up to the tents and try to treat…

They could not save me…

I found that my brain had a crack…

Therapist: how did they find?

Client: They can touch and feel our body scan and say what was going on inside our body….

I died…

I feel no pain I died….

I have lost my hearing sense and the single shock… I could not pursue anything around me… unconsciously I have died…

that’s all…

Therapist: Ok … just float over the body and observe…

Client: Yudhisthira is weeping an account of my death… Everyone is weeping for my death including the dropati…

You’re died in the first phase of the war… even before afreen. Karna also weeping for my death everybody is weeping…

I can share it bit by bit according to the topics like the education provided olden days, the training given culture of the people of that period etc… If you leave your comments in the comment box……

So please share about this drugless therapy to all… kindly share subscribe and comment… thank you friends.

12 Likes

Thank you for sharing Dear Ram,
I’m very much interested to know more,
But it says that the video is not available

1 Like

Sorry dear Venu… Now I ve attached correct link

1 Like

This is fantastic Beloved Ram,
Thank you for sharing.
I did not reveal this till now, but do you remember a demo during your training when our Srini @Srini volunteered to conduct my PLRT session?
I had a glimpse of the Kurukshetra and within a few minutes there was another part in me which said that I was being selfish enjoying the relaxation and far-memories while the purpose of the congregation was to help you learn PLRT and I came out abruptly.
I finally by His grace had a closure on my visit to the blessed धर्मक्षेत्र कुरुक्षेत्र

What the British called our Itihasa (History) as Mythology is still being so very well honored by so many of us still.

7 Likes

Thats so nice. I will someday visit kurukshetra .

3 Likes

Wow! Client saw Krishna. What a beautiful experience

4 Likes

Thank you Ram for sharing this as a write up. I also heard the audio recording that you had shared in the group. What the modern historians discount as myths is actually history and this is another evidence.

4 Likes

Wow Ram this is so beautiful. I read the complete write up and heard the recording also…its so clear, so innocent…totally eye opener…how much learning…thank you for sharing…all the best keep doing wonders…last year I also had a beautiful oppurtunity to visit the divine land where Bhagwat Geeta was delivered…so much of vibration so much of energy is still there…

4 Likes

OMG…What a brilliant one… read and heard too…Goose bumps…Thanks for this:)

2 Likes

Ram, This is such a blessed session. I can imagine the excitement, joy and happiness you would be enjoying as a Therapist. The client was finally relieved of her pain. Such an intense session. I want to congratulate you :clap: :clap:.
Few questions that make me curious and will me attempt to push myself a bit more are;

1. Is this the first session with the client? If not, how many sessions did it take to get her regressed to such a level?
  2. Which induction technique did you use here?
  3. How much time did the session last?

I will look forward to many more learnings from your PLR.
Thanks Ram and god bless!

2 Likes

Dear sister,

This client has undergone more number of sessions prior to the Mahabharat experience.

First session focusing on confusing headache.

I’ve used rapid induction followed by progressive relaxation and visualisation.

1 Like

We can learn many things through PLRT which is authenticated and valid… We can learn the true happenings of historical events and come out of the confusing arguments of scholars/political parties.

2 Likes

This is so awesome and a great session. Thank you for sharing.

2 Likes