Sadness due to feeling of being misunderstood and cheated by near & dear ones

Namaste Family Members,

With the grace of Lord Krishna, masters and Beloved Dr.Venu many cases are successfully done till now. Sharing this one as this case was very different for me and brought lot of healing for me as well.

Vitals – Pari (Name changed), (V-2, K-4, A-9) Kinesthetic, Pain Level Before – 7, Theme- Sadness due to feeling of being misunderstood & cheated by near & dear ones.

In short-Client is sad as she feels that all her near and dear ones misunderstand her and cheats her and she feels they are planning against her. Husband is giving a lot of pain to her, but she feels that he is her responsibility, and she can’t leave him. She sometimes feels disconnected with the world and want to go to Himalayas and sometimes she feels attracted to materialistic world. She lives in the village areas of Himalayas. She once had an extraordinary experience near Kailash. She wants to know reasons of these situations.

Saturday, Date 23rd Dec 2023, Time- 5:30 pm – 9:30 pm approx.

T: What therapist said
C: What Client said

MAIN SCRIPT AFTER CLIENT IN TRANCE
T: As you open this door, allow yourself to go back in time to know from where this Pain and sadness of being misunderstood and cheated by loved ones is coming. Your subconscious mind is strong enough to take you may be 50 yrs. before, may be 100 yrs. before, may be 500 yrs. before back in time. What comes to your awareness?
C: Some pink and white place is there

T: What place it could be?
C: It is beautiful, it is all pink and white

T: As you can experience this pink and white place, bring awareness of your feet… (before T could finish…. the C said with a smile)
C: I don’t have feet, I am flying!

T: As you fly, bring awareness of your body.
C: I am not human, I am not bird, it is something different!

T: How are you feeling?
C: No feeling, just feeling of being there, no emotions, feeling free.

T: Is anyone there with you?
C: No, I am alone, just flying, all surroundings are pink white, no trees, no mountains, this is not earth, this is some other place.

T: What is happening here?
C: Nothing, I am just flying around.

T: As you are flying here, in a moment I am going to count 3 2 1, allow yourself to go forward in this time. What comes to your awareness?
C: I am still here; this is some another world. Everything is just pink and white. No pain, no desires, I feel being myself, I feel free here. (therapist understands the client could be in the Soul Plane, this could be LBL)

T: As you feel yourself as this free being, content. you have lost this feeling now and you constantly feel this pain of being misunderstood and cheated by close ones, allow yourself to go to the time from where this feeling is coming, 3…2…1?
C: There is a girl

T: What could be her age?
C: 5-6 years of age

T: What is she doing?
C: Playing.

T: Who could be this girl?
C: This is me

C: Content, free.

T: Is anyone there with you?
C: No, I am alone, just playing and enjoying myself.

T: Where are you?
C: Now I am at a house.

T: Allow yourself to explore the house, is anyone else here in the house?
C: No, I am alone, I am sitting, I am European!

T: Allow yourself to move to meal time and bring to your awareness who all are there with you?
C: There is a dining table, I am eating food here, a man is here, he is my father.

T: How are you feeling at the moment?
C: Nothing, just feeling happy, content.

T: In a moment, I will count from 3-1, allow yourself to move towards any significant event of this lifetime of a girl. What comes to your awareness.
C: I am at the college; my sister is with me.

C: Good, no feelings much. Nothing much.

T: How is your relation with your sister?
C: good, okay.
( As no was no significant event or feeling coming in this lifetime , T guided her to the time from where problem is coming)

T: Allow yourself to move to the time from where the feeling of being misunderstood and being cheated by close ones is coming. 3…2….1. What comes to your awareness?
C: There is a Man, with some crown! It is some big crown, it looks different, like feathers in the Crown.

T: Who could be this man?
C: I am this man, I am very muscular, tall, like African, I am leader of Kabila. No one stand in front of me!

T: What makes you say that?
C: I am very powerful, my work is to arrange food for the members of the Kabila, but I am very strong and powerful, and no one can stand me, everyone fears me.

T: What could be your name as Kabila leader?
C: I don’t know, some strange name is coming.

T: How is your behavior with the members of this Kabila?
C: I do not listen to anyone; I feel I am the leader, and no one can stand in front of me. I am very rigid.

T: Allow yourself to bring to your awareness to any significant event in this lifetime?
C: 3-4 members of Kabila are jealous of me, they think that I don’t listen to them, they don’t understand me. They are planning something against me.

T: What are they planning?
C: They are planning that they will create a trap for me. They are sitting near fire and eating flesh and they are planning to trap me in a lion’s trap. They are talking that when we will go for hunting this time, they will trap me there and lion will come and eat me and then they will select another leader.

T: Allow yourself to go forward in this lifetime of leader and bring to your awareness what happens?
C: They have trapped me. I am trapped in net in some hole in ground. I see myself weak. I am dying.

T: Allow yourself to Float above your body, what comes to your awareness?
C: I am trapped, dying due to hunger, Lion did not come. I starved for days and died.

T: What were your last thoughts?
C: I felt angry and sad and thought that why my own people misunderstood me and planned against me and cheated me. I was always thinking about them. They have done their own bad by doing this. (client’s abreaction coming, tears rolling, forehead looked stressed)
(Deep Breathing technique was used for managing the stress building up)

T: What are you carrying from this lifetime of a Kabila leader to your current lifetime?
C: Still my own people don’t understand me, they have cheated me, I always think for their good, but they misunderstand me. (client’s abreaction coming, tears rolling) They keep on planning against me.

T: As you have left your body, where are you now?
C: I see a cat! I think I am cat.

T: What the cat is doing?
C: She is walking, eating……doing what cats do.

T: What is there around, what comes to your awareness?
C: Ground is there, cat is moving around, doing normal routine.

T: How is the cat feeling?
C: Nothing, content, not many feelings, free.

T: Allow yourself to move forward in this cat lifetime and bring to your awareness what happens at the last moments of cat’s life.
C: Th cat is weak, it is dying……….

T: Allow yourself to float above and bring to your awareness what happens?
C: The cat has died; ants are eating its body.

T: As you have left the body of the cat, where are you now?
C: I am something like a bird. I see Chinese symbols. I am a dragon bird.

T: What kind of feet you have?
C: I have wings, I am flying, I am flying above an ocean.

T: What happens then?
C: I am flying above the ocean, there is a volcano here, I fell here, I died.

T: What were your last thoughts?
C: Why I fell here, I was sitting on the mountain, I trusted the mountain, why volcano came here, I trusted……mountain has cheated me!

T: As you have left the body of the dragon, where are you now?
C: I have wings again; this is the same place I was there earlier. It is all pink and white. Others like me are also here, they all have wings. They are saying welcome home. We all are like butterflies. There are no feelings, no thoughts, just peaceful and content I am loving this feeling. There is only a sense of being. (client was very emotional, smile on face and tears rolling down)

T: What are you doing here?
C: I am saying to these beings that there is no feeling there, nothing to touch, nothing to feel. I want to feel, I want to feel all human emotions, I want materialistic things, I want to experience human life. They are saying that there is lot of pain on earth. You will not be able to take it, you don’t belong to there, this is your home. But I am still saying that I want to experience all sorts of emotions of humans I want to feel love, hatred, betrayal, sadness, materials, everything…….

T: How are you feeling here?
C: I am feeling peace, just a sense of being. No pain, no sadness….

T: Do you want to stay here for some more time?
C: yes….

T: Allow yourself to experience this feeling peace sense of being and no pain and give me a sign with you right hand finger when you are ready to move from here.
C: No response of C (Eyeballs moving)

C: I do not feel any pain. I belong here…. I feel free…. (client’s face looked very calm and peaceful, a soft smile is seen, tears of serenity rolling down)
(The session was very long so we C was gradually brought to awareness & as T thought that there is much more to explore conducted another session the next day)
on Sunday, 24th December…….

Sunday, Date 24th Dec 2023, Time- 5:40 pm – 9:15 pm approx.
T: What therapist said
C: What Client said

MAIN SCRIPT AFTER CLIENT IN TRANCE
CLIENT WENT INTO TRANCE WHILE THERAPIST WAS DOING THE INDUCTION PROCESS ONLY,THE CLIENT STARTED SEEING FLASHES OF PAST LIFE.CLIENT STARTED SPEAKING.

C: There is a bird, a big bird! Bird is flying.

T: As this is bird flying, allow yourself to bring to your awareness the surroundings of this place?
C: I see a bird flying in clouds, with big wings, it looks like eagle, there are only clouds here!

T: How are you feeling at this moment?
C: There are clouds, sky and I am like a baby sitting on this eagle. I am a baby, I have wings. This bird is taking me somewhere!

T: As you are sitting on this bird, allow yourself to bring to your awareness that where this bird takes you 3….2…….1?
C: This is some other world, clouds are there, everything is white. Some girls are moving in a circle, they are wearing white dresses.

T: Which could be this place?
C: This is the place where souls go after they die. The bird was waiting for me and has brought me here!

T: As you experience yourself in the soul plane, allow yourself to go into the lifetime where lies the answers to your pain. Your subconscious mind is so powerful that it could take you exactly to that lifetime where lies the answer to your pain.3….2….1
(client wanted answer to pain she is getting from her husband)
C: I am on a mountain! Himalayas! There is snow around.

T: Allow yourself to bring awareness of your feet?
C: I am flying, flying above the mountain. I am a monk.

T: What makes you say that?
C: I am wearing red dress, like monk’s wear, I practice Buddhism. I am doing some sadhana. Now I am at the ground. I am standing now, trying to make balance on one leg. This mountain is very steep, still I am balancing myself. I practice hard sadhana. It’s very peaceful.

T: Allow yourself to bring to your awareness some significant event of this lifetime of a monk?
C: I am walking now; it looks like a village. People are standing, I am going somewhere. There is hut, bamboo hut. I live here.

T: Allow yourself you explore the hut?
C: An old lady is here.

T: What is your relationship with this old lady?
C: She is my grandmother. She is very old. She is around 90, still she is cooking for
Me.

T: How are your relations with her?
C: very good, she is very loving, I love her too (abreaction coming, tears coming, forehead stressed) Deep breathing was used to manage stress.

T: What is she cooking? (This was asked just to manage the stress)
C: I can see a pot, there is a snake. I can see both. (But sub conscious shows, what it wants to!)

T: Where is the snake?
C: I see a bowl now, may be a poison. (this is identified by the therapist as flash of some significant event in this lifetime)

T: Allow yourself to bring to your awareness the surroundings where this bowl is there.
C: There is a girl, a young girl!

T: Who is this girl?
C: She lives in this village, she likes me. She wants to be with me. A man is standing with her, he is her father. He is making her understand that she should forget me as I cannot marry anyone as I am a monk. She is not listening, she is crying. But I am giving ger message with my body language that she should not do all this.

T: Allow yourself to bring to your awareness that is this girl connected with you in your current life?
C: Yes, this is my husband (abreaction coming crying, Deep breathing technique was used for managing the stress)

T: I can understand your feelings….
C: This girl is begging for love from me, she says that she can’t live without me. She wants to be with me. I am very rigid. I don’t have any feelings. I have told her that this is not possible. I am a monk, and I cannot marry anyone. But she is not understanding, she is crying, begging for love.

T: Allow yourself to bring to your awareness next significant event of this monk lifetime?
C: This girl is saying that as I am not letting her be with me, not marrying her. So, she doesn’t want to live, and she will end her life. I am making her understand but she is not listening. She is saying that if I do not listen to her, she will die.

T: Allow yourself to bring to your awareness the next significant event?
C: I can see that bowl again, probably she has taken poison and ended her life in anger and pain. (a lot of abreactions coming)

T: I can understand the pain, it is just a past life memory. You are here with me now?
C: crying….and then settled. (stress was managed by deep breathing)

T: As I count from 3 -2-1 allow yourself to move to your last time in this lifetime of monk?
C: I am very old; I am lying down. I am dying.

T: What could have happened to you?
C: I am very old.

T: What are your last thoughts?
C: I was thinking about that girl, I could not give her love because I was a monk. She died because of me. I am feeling guilty, I am feeling bad.

T: Allow yourself to float above and bring to your awareness what happens?
C: I have died, and I am flying now.

T: Where are you flying?
C: Sky is there, there is a bright yellow golden pillar of light present there, it has a masculine energy.

T: As you experience this yellow golden pillar of light. How are you feeling here?
C: This may be Shiva, I just see warm golden yellow powerful source of energy, Its very peaceful. I want to be one with this light. This energy is calling me. I want to get embraced with it; I did all sadhana for being one with this light, but something is stopping me.

T: What could be stopping you?
C: I did bad to that girl, she needed love from me. I could not give her love because I was a monk. She died because of me. I have to give her love now. I need to heal her now.

T: Allow yourself to feel the warmth of this yellow golden light and let this energy seep in inside your body, your heart and let yourself heal and release all the pain you are carrying and give me a sign when you are ready to move.
C: yes….

C: No pain ……I am feeling free.

T: Allow yourself to know that what do you need to experience for releasing your pain of being misunderstood and cheated. What comes to your awareness?
C: I need to be a good wife! I need to give love. I need to listen more. I need to understand more now.

T: As you know that you have not given pain to this girl knowingly and you could not marry her as you were a monk? What you need to experience to release this guilt now?
C: I need to feel free and detached and do all my responsibility. That feeling of being free I need.

T: Do you want to explore any lifetime again?
C: No

The C was gradually emerged. It took a while to emerge her. May be trance was deep.
Past Life Connections of the Client:

1.The C feels disconnected with people and their ways sometimes as she has spent a long time in soul plain and she has been a Monk who use to be away from worldly things and relations and use to be focused on sadhana and Moksh.

2.The C feels a strong connection with mountains (Himalayas) as she spent a whole lifetime of Monk living and doing sadhana in Himalayas and still she is living near that place, she shared with therapist that she feels good in mountains, she felt some experiences near Kailash. (the experience is very personal in nature and can’t be shared here)

3.She have a feeling of being misunderstood and cheated by close ones may be because she was really being misunderstood and cheated by her family members (Kabila members) in her lifetime of a Kabila leader. The pattern has repeated in this life also. She also feels that her people are planning about her as this happened in Kabila lifetime and soul is carrying all these memories. Even in dragon life the feeling was that dragon felt cheated during death time.

4.Her husband is giving her pain in this life because this is the same soul of that girl who died because monk did not accept her. The soul(girl’s) has come as client’s husband in this lifetime as that soul’s (desire whole life was to be with the monk and the soul is still angry upon her and giving her all the pain in all ways it can. Even the client is kind of carrying the guilt and hence still feels that her husband is her responsibility (whatever he may do). Even the C told that when she met her husband for the first time, she felt that she has to heal him.

5.In soul plain, the client soul desired to experience all sorts of human feelings like love, hatred, betrayal, pain etc. and she is experiencing all of those in this human life.

Suggestions:
1.Meditate daily as this will help you to heal, be calm and will open new insights for you. The real nature of a soul is to be in a peaceful state and hence meditation is the best way to get that.

2.Ask for forgiveness from soul of that girl and send her blessings and love by doing Ho’oponopono (from monk life) so that the soul release its anger and pain.

3.Release all your guilt which your soul is carrying from monk lifetime by self-love techniques (Ho’oponopono seeing in mirror daily) This will give you inner peace.

4.Forgive all souls in the lifetime of that Kabila leader who planned against you, send them your love by Ho’oponopono as they were immature.

5.Heal all your current life traumas (is you still feel them affecting you) by practicing different self-healing tools and techniques so that you can move forward smoothly in life, and can regain your self-confidence and instill in yourself a joy of living.

6.Always remember that if someone cheats you that means this is a time to work upon yourself, healing yourself. Every pain is a learning which purifies your soul and upgrade it for its new journey.

Please do share your life lessons learnt form the case and your valuable inputs.

Love & Light

6 Likes

Wonderful Shipra, I enjoyed reading the case. I think, you handled the case perfectly. I feel you must have cured the lady fully with your transfromation during PLRT and with excellent suggestions later on.

1 Like

Thank you so much sir for the appreciation​:pray:t2::sparkles:

With the grace of Lord Krishna , masters & beloved Dr Venu the client sent a beautiful feedback later.
And that all we aspire for as therapists :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

Dear Dr Shipra,

My compliments to you for an amazing session done so professionally and empathetically… :yellow_heart:

My learnings are as under for your consideration pl,

Amazing…blessed you are Dr Shipra. I am are so happy for you. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

That’s a wonderfully worded apt suggestion for a K client.

May be we could have transitioned on to feeling of pain of being misunderstood and cheated by close ones, without have to loose the feeling of being free and content.
feeling content >>> hold on to it >>> Let’s Consider : However as we understand that you also have a feeling of …may be now you allow yourself to go to time …

[The above has come after due thought /post session… I AM ACTUALLY LEARNING FROM YOU…you having managed it so well during the session]

Next logical one : What is that which is required to be done in this lifetime to resolve the feeling of …which you carry over from the lifetime of Kabila Leader.

{You summed it up all in one go later :clap:}

These lines are pure Gold to read through. They contain the fundamental wisdom of souls in being desperate to come to this TOP NOTCH SCHOOL - EARTH to experience all the emotions possible, gain the learnings required for the growth of Soul in its journey to reach the almighty source - PARAMATMAN !! :pray: :pray: :pray:

Well worded again.

I wonder what Bliss this would have brought to the client. :heart:

The all powerful and divine one ! :pray: :pray: :yellow_heart:

The adept therapist brought the session to its logical conclusion… :innocent:

Icing on the pudding !

Wishing you many more wonderful sessions and blessed clients.

Regards,

Monesh
:maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf:

2 Likes

Dear Monesh ji,

Thank you so much for taking time to read the session & giving your pure gold feedback.:sparkles::sparkles:

I have learnt a lot from all of your feedbacks on each case, may be I sometimes dont read the case fully( if I am in hurry) but definitely read your feedbacks to gain knowledge and insights.

Thank you for guiding so well & I will surely follow your suggestions for the coming sessions. :pray:t2:

This case is close to my heart as not only this healed the client but me also :sparkles::sparkles::pray:t2::heart:

1 Like