Sadness due to feeling of being misunderstood and cheated by near & dear ones

My key PLRT learning from this case

follow the emotion, allow the subconscious to lead, and don’t get attached to the first imagery or story.

What I found particularly interesting was how the same core emotion—being misunderstood and cheated—unfolded through different experiences, each revealing another layer of the pattern.

For me, the biggest learning is that the story may change, but the emotional pattern is what we need to follow. The therapist’s patience in allowing the experiences to unfold without premature interpretation was also a valuable learning.

Most importantly, the journey finally moved from “I am misunderstood and cheated” to “I need to give love, listen more and understand more.”

That, for me, captures the essence of PLRT—not merely finding a past-life story, but understanding the deeper pattern and bringing the insight into the present life.

Thank you, Shipra ji, for this insightful case.

1 Like