script for closures (second session)

After induction (Dave Elman and progressive relaxation)

Visualization (as given in our workbook. stairs—garden)

After taking IMR from client to know if they are able to visualize a garden of their choice.

(After three happy memories)

T: now maybe you can imagine a beautiful stream flowing from this garden.

C: (IMR)

T: and in this stream, maybe you will find a little boat.

T: you may go near the stream, and sit in that boat. It’s completely safe for you to sit in it.

T: now allow this boat to take you down to the stream. It’s very safe here. And as you allow this boat to take you down to the stream, you can feel the light wind on your face and you can also view the surrounding, beautiful trees around, mountains, maybe you can hear the soft sound if the waves of the stream, the birds chirping.(according to the VAK test).

As I count from 5-1, on the count of one you may reach to a bank of this stream or port. You can come out of your boat to the port and maybe you will find any of loved one. This can be any person, anyone who may have passed on or anyone who might be alive.

5…4…3…2…1

You may come out of the boat and allow yourself to meet with your loved one.

T:You can talk with them. Take your time and let me know whenever we can move forward. (I give them sufficient time and prefer not to ask in this moment. We discuss it after emerging out. Only if they cry or needs comforting, I ask anything.)

T: you may now come back to your boat and allow this boat to take you even down the stream. [giving few moment, further asking to visualize the surrounding suggesting according to VAK test.(I think this helps in further relaxation)]

Now this time when I count from 5-1, on the count of one allow this boat to take you to another port. And as you reach this port you may find a person whom you need or want to communicate anything with but you were never able to do so before.

5…4…3…2…1

You may come out of that boat to the port where this person is waiting for you.

T: You can talk with them, communicate whatever you wanted to. Take your time and let me know whenever we can move forward.

T: you may now come back to your boat and allow this boat to take you even down the stream. [giving few moment, further asking to visualize the surrounding suggesting according to VAK test.]

Flowing down safely in this stream, now you may meet a person whom you have any conflict with. As I count from 5-1, on the count of one allow this boat to take you to another port where this person with whom you have conflict with might be waiting for you.

5…4…3…2…1

You may come out of that boat to the port where this person is waiting for you.

T:maybe this is the time when you can resolve this conflict. There is no need to hurry. There is nowhere to go, nothing else to do. Take your time and let me know when we can move forward.

[At each stage, I ask if there is more than one person or the client may tell us that there is more than one person at any of the three times. To give more time in such case]

T: now you may come back to the boat. And as this boat brought you down to the stream, allow it to take you back into the garden. As I count 1-5, on the count of 5 you may return back into the garden.

1…2…3…4…5

T: you can come out of the boat and choose a place to rest in the garden.

(after a while, giving some positive suggestions)

EMERGE.

7 Likes