Skeptics and the non-believers in PLRT also can experience their past lives.

Two cousins approached me for PLR sessions. A boy and a girl. Both came together for sessions. They both wanted to see live session of each other. He works for a company. And She is a doctor. She is skeptic, and she doesn’t believe in PLRT. She is just curious.

Session 1 :

Name : Raju,
Sex : Male.

History taking :

His only concern is that he is not able to get married. After consulting astrologers and performing rituals to please the Navagraha and Gods, he still couldn’t find a girl. So, he thought that PLRT might help him.

Theme : Why am I not finding a girl for marriage.

Client Assessment :

Hypnosis Score – 8.
VAK score - 7/4/4.
Eye roll test – 2.
Duration : 1 hour.

The session started with Dave Elman’s technique and followed by progressive relaxation, and then I asked the client to visualize the garden.

(After the process, I allowed her into the room.)

T – What are you aware of ?

C – I am in the garden.

T – Look all around you. Is there anybody else in the garden ?

C – Yes, I could see Buddha.

T – Take his blessings.

C – He is huge like a mountain. I am so small in front of him.

T – Ask him for the messages for you and for me, if any ?

C – He is just smiling.

T – Ask him why you are not able to find a girl for marriage.

C – He is not replying to me.

T – How are you feeling there ?

C – Good.

T – Once again, look all-around you ? Is there anybody else in that garden ?

C – Only me and Buddha are here.

(Except this scene. He couldn’t see/feel/hear anything. So, I asked him to visualize and go down by steps, counting 10 to 1……)

T – Now you will reach an SE to know where this issue is coming to you. Why are you not finding a girl for marriage ?

C – I am on the mountain. In front of a statue.

T – Look all around you. Which place is it ? who’s statue is it ?

C – Don’t know which place. It is Lord Shiva’s statue.

T – Is there anybody else around you.

C – No. Only me and Lord Shiva’s statue.

(Asked him to go to childhood, dinner time…… "But he couldn’t see/feel/hear anything else. So, I asked him to visualize and walk through the tunnel.)

T – Now you will reach another SE to know where this issue is coming to you. Why are you not finding a girl for marriage ?

C – I see colors.

T – What are those colors ?

C – Don’t know.

T - Look at your feet and slowly look up to your face ? What are you wearing ?

C – I am wearing a red color robe. I look like a Buddhist monk.

T – Slowly look all around you ? How is this place ? Who all are there ?

C – I am standing on the earth. I could see the whole universe. And Lord Vishnu.

T – Talk to him ? Take his blessings ?

C – He is huge, gigantic, and pervading the whole universe. I am on this earth. He is not listening to me.

(I asked him to go to childhood, dinner time…… "But he couldn’t see/feel/hear anything else.)

T – After seeing Buddha, Lord Shiva, and Lord Vishnu, what are your feelings & thoughts ?

C – I feel that I am more concerned about being spiritual than materialistic things, family….

T – Are these thoughts influencing you in this life ?

C – May be. But, in this life, I want to get married.

T – Do you feel/believe releasing these thoughts might help you to get married ?

C – Yes.

T – Do you like to release these thoughts now ?

C – Yes.

T – Release all those thoughts, feelings, and emotions that are influencing you for not to marry. 3… 2… 1…

C – Yes, I have released all those thoughts.

T - Is there anything else you would like to know ? Or would you like to come back ?

C - I would like to come back.

Session 2 :

Name : Dr.Rani.
Sex : Female.

The purpose of the session is mainly for curiosity. But, she is also not able to get married. So, the theme was : Why am I not finding a boy for marriage.

Client Assessment :

Hypnosis Score – 7.
VAK score - 6/4/5.
Eye roll test – 2.
Duration : 1 hour.

The session started with Dave Elman’s technique and followed by progressive relaxation, and then I asked the client to visualize the garden.

C – Call my cousin into the room.

(Hearing to this, I thought that she is not in the trans state. For my confirmation, I asked her, What are you aware of ?)

C – I could see a dry tree and empty sky.

(I called her cousin into the room.)

T – Look all around you. Is there anybody else ?

C – Yes, I could see a lady. I am scared of her.

T – Watch it from the distance ? You are completely safe, nothing to worry about ? Who is she ? Look at her dress and face ? Do you recognize her in this life ? Why are you scared of her ?

C – Don’t know who she is. She is wearing a black dress. She looks like a witch. I am scared.

T – Go to the other SE ?

C – I could see Krishna.

T – Take his blessings ? How is his appearance ?

C - He is a small boy, 5 years old and fair in color.

(My logical mind was telling me that Krishna is blue/dark in color. But, this client is telling he is fair in color.)

T - How can you say that little boy is Krishna ?

C - I know Krishna. He is wearing a peacock feather on his head.

(I thought Krishna can appear in any form and in any color.)

T – What else you could see ?

C – Cows.

(She couldn’t recall/experience anything else)

T – Go to another SE of that life ?

C – A girl is standing here and waiting for someone ?

T – Look at that girl. Do you recognize her ? What does she wear ? For whom is she waiting ?

C – I feel it’s me only. I am wearing a green dress and yellow dupatta. I am waiting for Krishna.

T – How old are you there ? Why and where are you waiting for Krishna ?

C – I am 15 years old. I want to marry him. It’s a road that leads to the palace. I wait for him all the time here on the road.

T – How is that palace ?

C – I don’t know, I haven’t seen that palace. I just know this road leads to that palace.

T – Go to the next SE of that life. Does he marry you ? What comes to your awareness ?

C – I feel that he didn’t marry me. I spent my whole life waiting for him.

(She couldn’t see/experience that life in detail.)

T – What do you understand/feel when you think about that life ? What are you carrying from there to this life ? What is that influencing you in this life ?

C – I don’t get married to the person whom I like. I think that’s why I don’t like anyone. I reject all the proposals.

T – What can be done to rectify this ?

C – Don’t know.

T - If you release all those emotions, feelings, thoughts and etc… which you have stored in your subconscious, will it help you to get married ?

C – Yes.

T – Would you like to release them ?

C – Yes.

T – Now I will count from 5 to 1. Release whatever you have stored in your subconscious, which are stopping you from marriage. 5…… 4…… 3…… 2…… 1……How are you feeling now ?

C – Better. I could see a temple. It’s goddess Lakshmi Devi temple.

T – Is that the same life ?

C – No. It’s a different life.

T – Look at your feet and slowly look up to your face ? How old are you ? Are you a boy or a girl ? What are you wearing ?

C – I am a girl. I am around 12 years old. I am wearing a ghagra dress.

T – Go to your house for dinner time ? And see who all are there at home and what are you eating ?

C – I don’t see anyone. It’s a big house. There is a big mirror in a room.

T – Go to another SE in that life ?

C – I am in a room. Wearing a saree. Rajasthan style.

T – Are you married ?

C – Yes.

T – How old are you ? Do you have kids ?

C – I am 25 years old. Don’t have kids. I am not happy.

T – Why are you not happy ?

C – I am young, but my husband is much older than me. No freedom. There are too many restrictions. I should always be covering my face.

T - Look at your husband’s face. Do you recognize him in this life ?

C – No.

(She couldn’t see anybody. No detailed experience. She was getting answers from feelings and thoughts, fewer visuals.)

T – What did you learn from that life ?

C – Don’t know.

T – What are your feelings/thoughts/emotions after witnessing that life ?

C – Marriage means losing freedom and happiness.

T – Are these thoughts influencing you in this life ?

C – I think so. May be this is also a reson. I reject all the proposals.

T – Do you like to release them ?

C – Yes.

T – Now I will count from 5 to 1. Release all those thoughts, feelings, and emotions that are influencing you, not to marry, that you have stored in your subconscious. 5…… 4…… 3…… 2…… 1……How are you feeling now ?

C – Better.

T – Do you believe that whatever thoughts/feelings/emotions that were stopping for your marriage are completely released ?

C – Yes.

T – Would you like to know anything else ?

C – No. I would like to come back.

Screenshot_20230101_141551

4 Likes