Stress from family Relationships

Thank you so Much Monesh ji for giving so many deep insights. It really has given me a lot of motivation reading these words coming from a therapist like you :pray:

The insights given will help me in cases further also. Please bless me that I can make Amarantos family and Daddy Glad and Proud. :pray: :pray: :pray:

3 Likes

Thank you so much Aditi for your motivational words. :heart:

2 Likes

Your wonderful words have given me a feeling to dance like a Peacock! :peacock: :peacock: :peacock: :peacock: :peacock: :peacock:Thank you so much dear Kaynaz. Really, we are unable to understand this complicated stuff, one thing is sure we have done something very good in previous lifetimes that Daddy picked us (100% true) I am blessed to be in Amarantos family where everyone is so loving and sweet.
Lots of love with all my heart :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you so much Asmita for insightful words. Yes, you are right our thoughts gets carry forwarded and patterns are repeated, most importantly the last thoughts & feeling during death always manifests.
There is a lot to learn, and we will do it gradually.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your kind words, Anand ji.

1 Like

Thank you so much my dear Pooja. You gave me the confidence & strength to take up this case. There is no way I can thank you and I really mean it. :hugs: Lots of Love :heart:

3 Likes

Amazing case Dr Shipra,

I am amazed how beautiful you navigated your client from lifetimes and made her realise the learnings and wisdom from her higher soul. Beautiful integration, joining dots from so many life times into a list of key learning points, kudos to you! All the very best!

Regards
Moumita

3 Likes

Dear Moumita,

Thank you so much for your motivational words . Its all the love & support of Amarantos family and grace of Masters and blessings of our beloved Guru Dr . Venu.

just taking baby steps , have to to learn a lot from all of you here.

Love
Shipra

2 Likes

Well done Shipra. Excellent work! Your dedication and expertise as a therapist are evident. Great job!

4 Likes

Excellent session. Very well exceuted Dr Shipra…

4 Likes

Thank you so much Santhi …. Its all our masters grace and blessings of our Beloved Guru Dr Venu ……
No stopping , if they are with us ….

Love❀️

2 Likes

Very well executed Shipra, your instructions were so commendable and stress management was perfect. God bless :tada::blush:

3 Likes

Thank you so much Sindhuja for your kind words. :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much Sindhuja for the motivation.

Your Assignment was a masterpiece!!

I read it and really loved the way to wrote everything .

Love
Shipra

1 Like

Welcome to the forum Kaushik!

Thank you so much for your sweet words. With grace of Almighty and blessings of our Angel Masters and our Guru we shall all keep doing good work and help ourselves and people heal.

Love
Shipra

2 Likes