Stuck in Career and moving ahead in career Part 2

Client Name: Seema
Vitals: Seema, F, 40+, 7/10, K, 3/5, Stuck in career, 9/10**

Session 5 | 25/02/23 | 11:30 AM | 2:30 PM

We spent first 3 hours in talking as client was having some doubts. In the last session she got the idea that what her next steps should be and now she is feeling stuck at how. Doubt about the how?

Few money beliefs she mentioned specifically around taking loans because father took a lot of money in loan and had to sell the houses.

She was bringing this question that “Why am I procrastinating though it is important for my sustainability?” A lot of overwhelm in how.

How to get clients, consistency, creating the course, the end use result, what is the USP, Imposter syndrome, target audience, group coaching, professional courses, why will somebody come to me? What can I give which stands out for them? How do I make it better? What should I do?

After few rounds of discussion, we arrived to this theme, what is it that needs to be healed in order to move forward?

We evolved the theme here.

Theme: What do I need to heal to move forward?

Session 5 | 25/02/23 | 3:00 PM | 6:00 PM (Continued…)

Induction & Visualization- 15:24 PM

Regression- 16:04 PM

T: There is a door.

C: It is soft wood. Handle & the locker. It’s very soft & smooth.

T: Maybe you can open the door and see what’s inside?

C: It is another garden but more thick, it has got small pathways, but it’s more of a greenery. Everywhere it’s lush green and it has lots of flowers mostly yellow and red flowers and very beautiful to look at, very cosy and cool. It’s the right temperature, nice breath around, my hair is flying, standing on the pathway and looking around, it’s beautiful, but I cannot see the sky here. It’s like a closed garden. The pathway is only brown. I can see a waterbody, like a small stream. Taking a walk beside the stream. The water is probably till my knee. It’s clean water which is just flowing. I can’t see the source of water but it’s flowing. I can’t see where the water is headed. Pathway is more like pines, where you just keep moving and go inside.

As I go front, it’s the same surrounding, the stream is flowing and I think it’s like an endless garden I keep going and moving more.

T: Maybe there is a door?

C: As the garden is moving, it’s going higher, the inclination is higher. I am not tired, I am walking, it’s pleasant, no bird sounds, except only insects, there are only flowers, I am going higher and higher and I can now see a waterfall ahead but it’s not forced. It’s smooth waterfall. The water is not gushing; it’s just flowing based on the inclination. I can see the waterfall ahead of me.

As I am moving up, the garden is getting wider. When I go near it’s open now, and I can see the sky now, and it’s the white beautiful sky, pleasant blue colour, the sun is there but not harsh, it’s towards the evening I guess. It’s like a meadow now, full of grass. Not much of grass, but lots of trees around I can see beyond, very-very far. I can see the mountain.

T: Okayyy…

Nobody is around the meadow, it’s the cattle around, not many may be 5 or 6.

T: Nobody is there?

C: And I can see a small calf as well, jumping around, having fun. Not going towards it. I don’t want to spoil its fun. I am just watching. I guess it’s beautiful. The sky is nice, pure very light blue. And slowly moving. I can see myself sitting near a tree, in front of me the meadow, on the other side I can see the garden. I feel great. I feel like sitting on the mother’s lap. Now I can see birds. I can see butterflies. Surprising I didn’t see the butterflies in the garden but in the meadow.

T: That’s beautiful!

C: For some reason I have long hairs, I can see it longer than now, it’s nice, the wind is coming on my face. I am embracing everything around. For some reason, my eyes are welled up.

T: That’s okay.

C: There I am smiling, here I am welled up. (Smiles) I am wearing a beautiful white dress flowy one.

T: You said you’re sitting in mother’s lap, she is healing you, embrace it!

C: Yes!

T: I am right here waiting.

C: It’s funny, I can see myself climbing the trees. I am sitting on the branches and seeing sun settle down. Now the sky is mostly Orangish, Goldenish, Pinkish hues. Although it’s getting darker, I am not scared. It’s awesome.

The cattle are going back. I am just following them at a distance. I don’t want to interrupt them, neither myself.

T: Maybe you can follow them

C: We both are being there. We are going towards a small. I think it’s a village, it’s more like a farm, there is a shed. I am going inside. They have just gone inside the shed. They have sat down over there. I don’t see any human there. It’s dark but not completely dark. They have just settled. The calf is having milk.

There is a house but, it’s very far.

T: Where is your home? Just like the cattle you can go back to your home.

C: I don’t think I have a home. I am someone who is just travelling, Probably I will take shelter with the cattle and morning exploring some other place. Obviously, somebody is there. I don’t see any human. I can see a dog. That’s okay with me being there. It’s not barking at me. It’s just there went back. I am resting.

T: Let’s move a bit ahead, and see what happens, if there is something or somebody. If somebody’s coming towards.

C: I have woken up, it’s a beautiful morning, the cattle are up, they are up and above. And yes somebody has come to take care of the cattle. It’s a young person, not too old. The attire is more like boots and hats around. Not a face that I recognize. I do not know. Initially, I didn’t but now I know. This is my ex-boss. We just say hi, I don’t think he recognizes me.

He is asking why am I here, I said I was wandering around and didn’t have a place. Asking questions from where have you come.

T: What do say when he asks where have you have come from?

C: I am travelling

T: What are you doing?

C: I say I don’t have any job, I am just wandering around, he asked are you hungry? But I am not sure.

T: Maybe you can go with him.

C: He said he is a caretaker. I saw nobody is here, he said I come here in the morning, I just come to help them. He does farming otherwise.

T: Can you make what period it is?

C: It is very interior village; I don’t think it’s a place where there is a lot. Because the tools he is using are very old. The tools are not to do anything with machines. The way he is dressed up, it’s plain shirt, shirt and the pants with the boots. Not sure, looks like not when there is so much technology or anything. I don’t see myself having anything else with me at the time. He is done with the work. But, it’s a muddy path. We are walking.

We go towards a home which is well built. I think it is made of bricks. He has electricity at home. There is light. The house inside looks modern. Proper kitchen, drawing room. The kitchen has good interior. He just keeps the water on. He is asking if I will have tea or coffee. He offers me eggs for breakfast. He seems pleasant. He seems someone, who knows things around. Who knows to take care of stuff, seems to have knowledge, very well behaved.

T: Any significant event with this person, why your subconscious has brought you here?

C: Nothing as such, but I can feel there is a liking for each other, not as attraction but as respect. That’s all I am able to see at the moment.

T: Okay… Maybe you can see a few years ahead, if this liking grows into something else.

C: Hmmm… what I am seeing right now, I am still there at that place; I have a house of my own. I am also doing some farming to sustain. Looks like I stayed back and we are friends and we come to like each other. But, neither of us are taking any action. Though it is evident, there is liking, there is respect. These things are happening, though the details are not coming up. We go to the market together to sell stuff. I can see some of other bosses (From different companies she has worked in this lifetime), and colleagues, we all hang out together. I have made few friends. The respect is now turned into attraction. But, we are not doing anything about it.

T: Maybe your colleagues call you, what name are they using?

C: Nothing coming up

T: Let’s move 5 years from now, and see what happens? Do you guys marry each other? Or, there is someone else you are married to or he is married to?

C: No, neither of has got married to someone else. The relationship has grown, gone further. We have shared our feelings. But, something is stopping us. There is nothing coming up in terms of family or anything else, apart from him having a sister. She also hangs around with us. We are friends with each other.

T: So, may be you can sit together and discuss about your marriage and any blockage comes in between.

C: I think there is a discussion about this. The sister is taunting the brother.

T: Who is it she taunting?

C: The sister is taunting the brother for not taking any steps towards me. Everybody knows we like each-other; they all want us to come together. He is smiling. Not dating or anything. From my side also there is some strong resistance. From his side, he is saying he will hurt her. But, my side I am not getting. Ohh yes, somewhere the wandered in me not wanting to settle down. I am telling him, we can go together. He still says, I will hurt her. I want to travel the world with him. This hope is keeping me over there, but now creating disappointment. I am staying with this hope here. There is no hatred towards each other, it’s just that nothing is happening here. From my side a little bit of disappointment. I have made up my mind, I will move, everybody else is stopping me, but except him. Thought he is looking at me, but not saying anything.

That kind of discussion is happening; they are pursuing me to stop. I am telling them, you also come, they have responsibilities. I am more of an explorer in that sense. This is the scene.

T: Let’s move forward. If I ask you to give her a name, what would you tell her.

C: No (Nod)

T: Any name

C: It’s funny that nothing is coming. Few are coming but I think they aren’t appropriate.

T: Don’t overthink it.

C: Angela

T: Okay… Let’s move five years ahead in Angela’s life? Where is she?

C: She is travelling. I can see her travelling but not settling down. But, continuing with her path her calling. Still thinking about that guy. She goes, she finds work to keep up and then she moves on.

T: Why is she single yet?

C: She is still thinking about him, I guess.

T: Is there any way she would go back to see what he is up to?

C: She is dual minded. She has gone visited her friends. Happy to see each other. And now she doesn’t want to keep her hope high. But, she is happy that she is happy to live her dream, she is meeting new people, lot of people are approaching her.

T: Do you think a part of Angela is hanging onto him?

C: Yes, that’s the reason she is not able to move on in her life. There is still hope, she is hanging onto him. That’s how she started. She would have been happy. If things went that way. She is okay. She doesn’t want to show things that way.

T: What name Angela would give him?

C: Alex

T: Let’s move towards last day in Angela’s life? What’s happening here?

C: She is at her home. I can see her house. It’s a big house. Looks like she was wealthy and she has people helping her. One of her friends is here. She has lots of people visiting her. She was likable by everybody. She has helpful heart.

T: What’s her age?

C: Somewhere around 70

T: What are her feelings? Is there any sign of Alex?

C: Ya, ya he is coming, she is waiting to see him. Friends have informed him. I don’t think she knows it’s her last day. I think she is having some kind of problem with not having to move, so she is bed ridden. But she is in comfort. She is waiting.

T: Let’s move to the moment, when Alex has arrived?

C: He has come, the friends realize they need some privacy and move away. They held hands, only smiling, not saying. He is also old, not that great, but he was able to drive. He is sitting there. She just asks him why? Again he doesn’t say anything, just looks at her, smiles at her, and bends down to give her a kiss on forehead. They are just sitting there holding there and I think she passes away that time.

T: Maybe now is the time, you both are sitting together and he realizes that this is your last time, maybe this time Alex says something?

C: I think he has tears in his eyes, he is visibly upset that he couldn’t do anything, and he is saying that we would have ended up hurting each other than being happy together or something. He says I am very strong person and stubborn person and so are you. Two stubborn people under the same roof will not end up doing good. Instead of me hating you later, I just wanted to have the love present. He also says to her, I didn’t want us to end up like my parents. She doesn’t say anything to whatever he says. She just wants him to talk about because he is crying, and it’s been long, he held on his feelings. Although he says that, he is holding her hands, he bursts up crying and that is it. So, they are there in the moment being happy in each-others presence.

T: So, is Angela relieved now that it’s not because of her?

C: Yeah… I think she knew all along it’s not because of her. It is because of his resistance. But, the disappointment is still there; we are not our parents, we could have given it a try together? It’s just his assumption. He never gave it a try. He never gave it a chance. That disappointment is there. She does tell him that as well. All we could have done was try. He again smiles at her. I think he is right from his side, and she is from her side. He thinks that I try and if it didn’t end well I will lose the love that I have also. She is like that we would have blossomed in another way, it would not have happened that way. It’s about nobody wrong here, it’s about both being right in their own way.

T: Maybe Seema can ask Angela, what needs to happen now, to let go the disappointment?

C: Okay…

T: Ask Angela she has the answer.

C: Okay… so you are asking Seema to Ask Angela how could Seema help her in letting go the feeling of disappointment.

T: Yes…

C: Okay… hmmm… So, Angela is saying that I don’t want Alex to do anything forcefully or forcibly and marriage is not the thing, all you could have done is travel with me. If that is scaring you what your parents, we could have fun if we travelled together. They could have done that. They had a lot of things in common. They had similar likings. Relationships need not end up in marriage, they don’t need to end up in romantic way also. So, this is what Angela is telling Seema that it would have been nice, so it’s not about marriage or anything, I didn’t expect anything form him, rather than just being there as a companion in that sense. So, Seema being Seema is saying, it is not in your control what somebody else feels, what somebody wants to do. All you can do is accept the reality, or be grateful that you met somebody like this in this lifetime. All you could do is be happy. So, let go the feeling of disappointment, so there is nothing you can do about it. It will only remain as disappointment if you keep hanging on. If you look at the bright side, you had great things. And it’s okay certain things don’t go in a way we want. This is what would have said.

T: Do you think Angela is satisfied now with the answer?

C: yeah she is… I think deep down she knew about it. She knows and that is why she was able to move on, right? I am sure, she would have been upset. But she went about moving on, she went about living her life. Doing what she wanted to do. Yes, she was upset, that he is not a part of her life, I mean continued to be a part of her life, as she wanted. I mean both of them were like common friends, they knew at least like they were together. This is what I am getting the sense of you know. In a way she knew about, and she accepted it. We are all humans, there can always a lingering feeling that stuff can go my way. But yeah, I think once hearing from Seema crystal clear. It’s somebody reiterating her words and telling her, Hey, that’s about it! This is your journey. You did what you wanted. You went travelling. Now you’re in a very comfortable place. She was happy. Happy I mean she was content.

T: And maybe now, at her deathbed, she doesn’t know this is her last day and they both are sitting together, so maybe now she can take in all this moment. She is there with him.

C: Ohh yeah…. She is doing that. She is enjoying the moment. But she wanted to hear from him.

T: And maybe she can tell him these words.

C: She told all these to him. I am happy that you came down to see. So, thank you for being there, a part of my life. I can see both of them enjoying the moment they have together. They always were friends. In between also, when there was any problem together, they were there. Now they felt more connected because he opened up. He says I could have told you earlier and she says it’s okay.

T: And maybe now, you can see what is it that Seema can learn from Angela’s life and experiences both in love and dreams.

C: In terms of dreams it’s about move on, you will meet a lot of people, they all won’t stay all along. They won’t travel with you all along. They will come for a reason, for a season. Accepting that. You will have people around, It’s about that people come with for a reason and stay with you for a certain season. Go about doing that. You can have people, and she wanted friends to come along, but it didn’t happen for long time. So, it’s about accepting that people come for a reason and season.

I think Seema saw that Angela was not able to move on from her love for Alex. But, I think Seema should not take that into her life. (Laughs)

T: Maybe, that part of Angela needed healing. Maybe Seema moved on, but Angela hasn’t yet. Angela was somewhere stuck. Maybe you helped her move on right now.

C: Yes

T: Awesome! Is there anything else you would take from Angela’s life, maybe learning from her mistakes.

C: She didn’t make much mistakes. One is she held on to something way too long than it was required. Otherwise, she was a strong woman, who could travel the world alone. I think she is pretty strong in that sense. Only mistake is she didn’t know when to let go.

T: That’s cool!

C: And the other thing I liked about Angela is she was someone very likable by everybody, because of her helping nature. It has helped her to adapt being a wanderer. Adapting is something that I really liked about her. Accept for the fact that she couldn’t let go. Sometimes the heart works in the funniest ways. I somehow feel, I like Alex & Angela being together. I think Alex should have been more courageous to deal with his heart and let his heart being broken.

T: It again comes to the same thing; you can’t control others.

C: Yes, and that is why they both didn’t interfere in each other’s life.

T: Another thing she didn’t allow anybody else in her life?

C: That is what I am saying, she could have allowed, that is the thing I see her mistake. She moved on externally but not internally. It is not required to be stuck at someone. Again if adapting is what she is good at, exploring is what she is good at, if she likes to explore, she should have explored the matters of her heart as well. This would have been Seema’s advice to Angela has she met her when she was younger than she was in her 70’s when couldn’t do anything. And would have coached Alex as well to go for it.

T: Do you want to go the time when she was younger and change this outcome?

C: No (Nod)

T: No, but can you do this in Seema’s life? You think you have the opportunity now?

C: No

T: That’s okay… but if maybe in some near future, some opportunity like this will you be courageous enough to approach the other person and move on from the past.

C: Yeah…

T: That works

T: Do you feel everything is processed or there is any lingering feeling around?

C: No, no lingering feeling around except for, I am just curious here If Alex and Angela were not supposed to be together. Why of all the people, among the cattle, among the greenery, she found him. Like what was it that was waiting for her? What is the lesson for her? I was thinking from both of them perspectives. You like somebody, you like doing something but still do not do anything about it. So, is it fear from Alex’s side of course it’s fear, he didn’t want to end up like his parents. Angela’s side, she was not fearful, she was ready to give a chance, so what was for her to learn. Why they met?

What I see here there was an opportunity for Alex to learn and grow in the process but that didn’t happen, and same with Angela, she also had an opportunity to explore in matters of heart, she could have moved on. Only having that flicker for hope. So, what is the lesson, that is something coming up as a question.

T: What do you think? They both had the opportunity but didn’t take it. If Alex was courageous enough to let go his insecurities, probably he and Angela would have a very different life.

C: Yes

T: And, similar if Angela would have allowed someone in her life, she would have a very different life. SO, the opportunity lied ahead in front of them. Very different opportunities. So it also reflects, every decision of yours is going to create a different reality.

C: Absolutely, I am trying to understand what is this trying to teach them? So, for example Alex has the courage and Alex and Angela got together, Alex sees that okay… either he will actually turn like his parents or he would make a better life than his parents. So, if he had done either he would have learnt something there.

T: Even though he didn’t do anything, he learnt something. Right?

C: What?

T: He learnt that he was all alone his life, we are not completely seeing his part, but he was also alone. If he had the courage. He learnt the lesson of courage. He should have been more courageous. He might have ended his life in regret that he could have a better life but he couldn’t if only he would have taken that step.

C: So, that is what his learning?

T: Of course, if he wants to learn from it taking action when it’s required. Insecurities will always stop you. It’s the job of insecurities. It’s our consciousness which helps to take the action. Move beyond your insecurities. Move beyond your weaknesses.

C: So, that is what we should learn from Alex. Yeah.

T: Yeah! And from Angela. She already is strong enough. She is a courageous woman in terms of her actions in external world. It’s time for her to even let go the last cord of attachment that she has with Alex. He is not the last person in the world. He is one of the them available. If not him, probably there is someone else. There is always a choice.

C: So, he learnt that there is a price to pay for inaction, for not following his heart. She also learnt that there is a price to pay for following your heart. (laughs) I am just trying to understand.

T: I think you are right. Every time we have a price to pay. We have a choice what is it that we want to give away.

C: Okay … Interesting… It’s nice learning that I have got now.

T: Do you feel complete or anything still there?

C: Yeah… I think it is what it is. (Laughs)

T: Okay, let’s move forward… she is dead now, and see her from a distance and her soul departing from the body … Where are you right now?

C: I can see clouds. Nothing much visible. Not hazy… pleasant experience.

T: Take a look at your body… How are you feeling?

C: Nothing coming up now.

T: Do you think it’s time to come back now?

C: Yes!

T: Okay…… As I count 5….4…3…2….1… you will come back to the garden.

Emerging

End Time: 17:36 PM

Felt refreshed and light. She said this time it was a free-flowing session, I didn’t have to force it. The first one was a bit heavy and I had to focus a lot. The client wanted to rest so we closed after a few minutes.

Learnings from this life

1. A lot of issues and upcoming spiralling of emotions can be given a full stop, if it’s communicated, when you still have some time in your hands, like in the case of Alex, if you would have shared his insecurities earlier, the picture probably would be something else.

2. Two people standing opposite of each other can be right from their perspective. Their insecurities might seem irrational or illogical to a few, but to them they are real.

3. If it’s forced it’s not worth it. Similar words came actually in session 3 as well.

4. It is not in your control what somebody else feels, what somebody wants to do. All you can do is accept the reality, or be grateful that you met somebody like this in this lifetime.

5. It’s about accepting that people come for a reason and season.

6. Move on when it’s the right time. (How do you know actually when is the right time?)

7. As you explore the world, explore the matters of your heart as well.

8. Keep your essence with yourself. For Angela and The Queen, it was their helping and loving nature.

9. Specific lesson from Alex: Move beyond your insecurities and your weakness.

10. Specific lesson from Angela: You already are strong enough in the matters of outside world, so use the strength to move on in your inner world also. The one you love, is not the last person in the world. He is one of the them available. If not him, probably there is someone else. There is always a choice.

11. There is a price to pay for inaction, for not following his heart. She also learnt that there is a price to pay for following your heart.

Session 6 | 04/03/23 | 11:00 AM | 1:00 PM

Integration, Recommendations & Report

Similarities between the lifetimes

1. As a queen or a ruler she was very great, in terms of her personal life, she didn’t find somebody who could walk with her, and add value to her life. In another life, which I feel is a much later one after the life of a queen, from the description of environment around.

As Angela she met Alex, whom she found was someone she liked, shared interests, were compatible, but they couldn’t live a life of togetherness. She said, at least they would have tried.

In her present life, she was married to someone who was a great friend, had a lot of things in common, she did give it a try (of course there were few differences, it wasn’t Alex, but a friend with whom she shared a lot in common) but still things went differently, and they got separated.

To me, it all seems to be in progression, what she wanted in the previous one and she continued from there in the next one. So, what’s the lesson here?

What I am able to understand is there is no guarantee here. It can work and it cannot also. Both possibilities exist. So, the chances of two people staying together in a relationship depend a lot how much effort you are putting to make it work.

1. In both the lifetimes, she was exploring around. She is very close to nature. A trek (mentioned during history taking) which she took earlier in this life played a crucial role her recognizing her strength. This is something right now, not too much into her lifestyle. But, she can include it, maybe a few trips to stay connected with her inner self.

Combined insights from both for future actions

1. Be prepared, have a backup plan.

2. The power lies within you, it might be latent right now, but it is there.

3. It’s not required to break your head for everything, there are people to support.

4. A lot of issues and upcoming spiralling of emotions can be given a full stop, if it’s communicated, when you still have some time in your hands, like in the case of Alex, if you would have shared his insecurities earlier, the picture probably would be something else.

5. Two people standing opposite of each other can be right from their perspective. Their insecurities might seem irrational or illogical to a few, but to them they are real.

6. If it’s forced it’s not worth it. Similar words came actually in session 3 as well.

7. It is not in your control what somebody else feels, what somebody wants to do. All you can do is accept the reality, or be grateful that you met somebody like this in this lifetime.

8. It’s about accepting that people come for a reason and season.

9. Move on when it’s the right time. (How do you know actually when is the right time?)

10. As you explore the world, explore the matters of your heart as well.

11. Keep your essence alive wherever you go. For Angela and The Queen, it was their helping and loving nature.

12. Specific lesson from Alex: Move beyond your insecurities and your weakness.

13. Specific lesson from Angela: You already are strong enough in the matters of outside world, so use the strength to move on in your inner world also. The one you love, is not the last person in the world. If not him, probably there is someone else. There is always a choice.

14. There is a price to pay for inaction, for not following his heart. She also learnt that there is a price to pay for following your heart.