The guilt resulting in psychosomatic pain

Vitals: Alias: jay; Gender: Male; Age range: 30-34; HS: 9/10; ERT: 3/4; Dominant sense: Auditory; Breathing: Normal; Disposition: Introvert; Location: My studio
Session durations: Session 1: 1 hour 30 minutes; Session 2: 02 hours 10 minutes; Session 3: 1 hour 25minutes; Session 4:2hours 25minutes

PI: the guilt and the feeling of being unloved
Theme: guilt and feeling unloved
Pain Before: 9/10 Pain After: 0/10

VAK: 0 14 1
CS: the client is a young man who has feelings of guilt and unloved. he was a middle child and always felt that his siblings were loved more than him as a child he was a silent kid who never got angry much or threw tantrums . And there is always a headache and pain on the right hand side of the body. the acupuncture, acupressure and other healing modalities didn’t give a relief to him.
Trigger:
ET: None apparent
HMs: getting married, spending time with cousins , birth of my son, seeing my wife right after delivery ,birthday during my IAD , my birthday in college.
Flashes / KMF / CF:
T: Go back to the time when you first felt guilty

(after a long pause)
C: I am in school
T: how old are you?
C: In fourth or fifth standard
T: what can you hear?
C: i’m being shouted by teacher for not scoring enough
T: how does that make you feel?
C: i’m feeling guilty
T: I understand that you are feeling guilty. Where do you feel the guilt in your body?
C: right side head, and the right side body
(Shutting the eyes tightly)
I am in college
Not able to get into the business that I wanted to
I’m guilty of it.
T: What you need to experience at that moment so that you don’t feel guilty
C: Needs support
Right advice from parents
If Parents supported me I could have gotten into the business that I wanted to. I want support.
T: can this jay(C)give the support to the young jay?
C: yes( saying happily)
I’m standing beside the young version of me putting my hand on his shoulder and telling him that I’m there to support you
our parents are there to support us.
(Smiling face)
T: How does the young J feel?
C: He is very happy
He feels supported
My parents are standing near me. I’m feeling loved by them.
The young Jay feels loved.
(Face glowing with Happiness)
PL1:
PL2:
PL3:
PD:
LBL:
Closures; — He got a closure from his grandmother. He got so emotional when he saw her. He slept on his grandmothers lap. She assured him that she ll always be there for him and he need not worry about it.
Res:
PHS:
Outcome: the client was able to get to the root cause of the issue. he did not see any past lives but his own younger self from where the problem has started. we were also able to address the right side body pain that was a storage of the guilt and the feeling of being unloved. he said after a week that his pain has drastically reduced. there is no pain on the right side of the body.
FU:

2 Likes