Welcome To the Matrix!

We all grew up watching this master piece, and being a programmers even today when I fire my computer up, it says, “Welcome to the Matrix!”

A movie which even after 25 years and no matter how many times we watch it, has a profound message for us!

• Morpheus: Neo, sooner or later you’re going to realize just as I did that there’s a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.

There are so many scenes and quotes which relevant to our past life regression therapy from “The Matrix.” some of them are:

1. Morpheus: “The Matrix is everywhere, Neo. It’s all around you, even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window, or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work, when you go to church, when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.”
  • This quote can be related to the concept of the illusion of reality – which is what is Maya! It emphasizes the idea of a constructed reality through conditioning, may be from this life or the past ones!
  1. Morpheus: “What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world. You don’t know what it is, but it’s there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.”
  • This quote can be connected to the subconscious feelings and intuitions that we have about past experiences affecting their current lives.
  1. Morpheus: “Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself.”
  • Isn’t it Maya? While it also aligns with the experiential nature of PLRT. one needs to personally explore their past to truly understand its impact on their present.
  1. Neo’s journey of self-discovery and growth: From being unsure and skeptical to embracing his true potential, this transformation mirrors the personal journey individuals undergo in past life regression therapy.
  • You can draw parallels between Neo’s evolution and the process of self-discovery which our clients experience going through the 15-stage PLRT process…

oh boy, oh boy, isn’t it so… soooooo relevant what we do in the session!

1. Morpheus: “I’m trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You’re the one that has to walk through it.”
  • As a PLR therapist we only, assist individuals open the door to their past experiences, but ultimately, they must take the steps themselves, put the learnings into action to reap the actual benefit.

Feel free to explore more scenes and quotes from “The Matrix” and let me know which one’s your favourite!

7 Likes

Dear Dr Venu,

Thank you so much for bringing back the amazing memories of top notch movies beginning with The Matrix and continuing with three sequels. Many aspects/concepts of these films are so relatable to the aspects being dealt with by regression therapists.

The story of Mr ANDERSON from NEO to realization of being THE ONE is an absolute delight !!! Coincidently your post has landed up on the very day I read through chapter on Appearances and Reality from the book I AM THAT :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart:
IAmThat.pdf (1.0 MB)

There are so many wonderful dialogues from the MATRIX series. However As a PLR therapist,I will go with this one

Right Before the Contract Signing I guess :crazy_face: :innocent: :wink: ,

Best Regards,

Monesh
:maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf:

3 Likes

Superb my Beloved Monesh👌
We should all plan to watch it together—may in one of our get togethers or virtually :blush:

3 Likes

Dear Venu,
I have seen Matrix a number of time. Each I have been so confused excepting for the time when Neo realizes his strength and importance. Otherwise it has been just a movie. Thank you for showing the depth of it. I now understand the similarity- especially this one 2. Morpheus: “What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world. You don’t know what it is, but it’s there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.”

Yes we must watch the movie all of us together sometime. Especially when you would be explaining your version of understanding. It will take ages for me to that level.
Rgards
Seema

3 Likes