Where to Samskara/memories reside

Hi Venu,
I have been wanting to ask this question for a long time.
Once we die, where does out samskara /memories reside.

We may become a worm, tree, horse, cow, snake, anything.
So where will the memory reside and how will it come back to us when we take human form

4 Likes

Asks the one who has herself had such a tremendous NDE herself!
My blessed Rashmi
why IтАЩve loved Srimad Bhagvad Gita so much since my childhood is for the fact that it has provided me with answers for all such intricate esoteric questions without fail.
Do make it a habit to read at least one slokha a day and mediate upon it.

So to answer your question on Samskara, this is what our Mother Gita says,

рд╢рд░реАрд░рдВ рдпрджрд╡рд╛рдкреНрдиреЛрддрд┐ рдпрдЪреНрдЪрд╛рдкреНрдпреБрддреНрдХреНрд░рд╛рдорддреАрд╢реНрд╡рд░: |
рдЧреГрд╣реАрддреНрд╡реИрддрд╛рдирд┐ рд╕рдВрдпрд╛рддрд┐ рд╡рд╛рдпреБрд░реНрдЧрдиреНрдзрд╛рдирд┐рд╡рд╛рд╢рдпрд╛рддреН || 15.8||

Just like the wind carries the smell, so does the fragmented Ishwara (embodied Soul) carries the mind and senses with it when it moves from one body to another.

рдпрдВ рдпрдВ рд╡рд╛рдкрд┐ рд╕реНрдорд░рдиреНрднрд╛рд╡рдВ рддреНрдпрдЬрддреНрдпрдиреНрддреЗ рдХрд▓реЗрд╡рд░рдореН |
рддрдВ рддрдореЗрд╡реИрддрд┐ рдХреМрдиреНрддреЗрдп рд╕рджрд╛ рддрджреНрднрд╛рд╡рднрд╛рд╡рд┐рдд: || 8.6||

at the time of death you would think of what youтАЩve been thinking all your life and that thought will determine you next life.

As we discussed that death is a state of hyperawareness, any impression made in that state manifests

9 Likes

Good Evening Rashmi,

Thankyou for asking a question that is very pertinent for the seekers of this divine wisdom and those who practise the magical science and art of PLR therapy.

As for all other fundamentals, for this query as well , I fell back to the wisdom compiled by respected Dr Winafred Blake Lucas in her book, Regression Therapy: A Handbook for Professionals,, under the head of The Energic Nature of Experience and Transformation.

As per the the various contributors in the book :-

1. Dr Rupert Sheldrake hypothesizes a mind field that is the
    repository for such experience. Information on any level is stored in this
    mind field, not in the brain. Such a field forms a continuity between one
    lifetime and another, and material from it can be recovered while in an
    altered state.
  2. Dr Chet Snow considers that the theory of electromagnetic resonance best
    explains the storing of energy fields and their psychic transmission from
    lifetime to Lifetime.
  3. Dr Roger Woolger feels that past lives are imprinted on three levels. The etheric body (which is the pattern for the physical body), the emotional body, and the mental body manifest different levels of energy and are separately imprinted in each Lifetime.

I feel whatever may be the lifeform this primordial essence is always existing. This is amply clear from the past life experiences posted on this forum where a Human in this life was a TREE , EAGLE, PEACOCKтАжin past life and yet they are able to very lucidly re-experience the emotions of their lifeform of an animal/bird/tree. However its the blessed human life that has all the tools to access and experience the divinity.

Would strongly recommend to go through the amazing work of Dr Lucas.

You may also like to visit,

Best Regards

Monesh

:maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf:

5 Likes

Thank you for the references. I was wondering where this akashic records come from and where are they.
Is our memory in the space (akash)?

Thank you Venu.
That means when we are other beings other than human, we will not be able to remember anything or remember somethings. Am I correct?

PS : I say remember somethings, because my cat tells me her life as my grandmother (please donтАЩt laugh)

I often explain this to my clients with example of our mobile. When mobile becomes defective and we purchase a new mobile, we simply restore all backed up data and new mobile has all the information from previous mobile, including apps and settings. It seems our bodies have something similar, though I feel AlmightyтАЩs methods are beyond contemplation of human minds.

7 Likes

Hi @Rashmi Watch this YouTube video by Pulkit Mathur. The video is a simple explanation of what happens after death and where do memories reside. It is on similar lines to the explanations that @Monesh_Bathre and @venu have given.

3 Likes