Yesterday's Children

Warm regards to everyone,

I saw this movies sometime ago, its based on true story. If I am not mistaken there is a documentary on this too. Thought of sharing.

Regards
Jasmit

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing…
Liked it…
regards

2 Likes

What a movie :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:should have won the oscar but for the ill famed concept of past-lives I suppose.
But am happy to give it from Amarantos :trophy: :trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy:

On a side note I’ve always wondered why we don’t get recognition, no newspaper or news channel will highlight our work for free! May be because this is a work in a different dimension where people aren’t obsessed about survival!

A must watch movie, so real and don’t forget to watch it with a :package: box of tissue

3 Likes

I watched this movie yesterday. What a beautiful story! I couldn’t hold back my happy tears during reunion, a mother can go to any lengths to keep her children safe and even take a rebirth. I wish there were more movies like this. Thanks for posting about this movie here.

4 Likes

Watched the movie today . What a movie, every scene is a story itself. If i would have seen it before learning & knowing about Past Lives it may not be that real for me but now , its like a real thing. Really too many tissues required its very emotional .
Its like a case study to watch & what an incredible parts played by all the actors .

Marry is now Jennie !!!

Really a treasure . Must watch
Thank you Jasmit for sending the link .
Thank you Sir giving your feedback after watching it so did we watched …. Thank you

4 Likes

I watched the movie last week. Such a beautiful movie where all those who would not believe initially, come to understand and accept the mother, the concept of reincarnation and accept love which binds everyone together.

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing this Movie. As I watched the movie I connected to her pain when she had flashes, the pain was similar to the pain I experienced in my first-ever PLR therapy session with Dr.Venu.
I was profusely crying and never understood why, It brought back those memories. I remember Dr. Venu almost running out of tissues and that I did have a deep-seated feeling, was this real?
Makes me wonder who was Ann :slight_smile:

2 Likes