An eye for an eye! Aye Aye Captain!

Yes this is my first client. Was grateful to have great rapport and complete trust and confidence from my client which made the session a great success. Thanks @shiprabharadwaj13 :blush::pray:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for the kind gesture and review @ceoccfb :blush::pray:

Exactly. Iā€™m just looking forward to wipe tears of many people and bring happiness in their lives as much as possible. Thanks @seemvit :pray::blush:

1 Like

Thanks a lot @mrafi73 :blush::pray:

1 Like

Thanks a lot @HarieMore :blush::pray:

Thanks a lot @sandhya :blush::pray:

Thanks a lot @Dr_Aayush_Saran :blush::pray:

Thanks a lot @Ashish-Meher :blush::pray:

Thanks a lot @bhatshwetha :blush::pray:

1 Like

Wow, this is just superb. I felt emotional on how wonderful the clients must be feeling. 1st case and this is the outcome. So proud.

Regards
Jasmit

2 Likes

Thanks @anurama . Yes indeed. Even Iā€™m boggled by the results rendered :blush::blush::pray:

1 Like

Sure @urolivegreen07 . Have a follow up session planned in this week. Will keep this post updated :blush:. Thanks :blush:

2 Likes

All miracles happened with the help of Venuā€™s excellent 15 stage process. I just followed the same. Thanks @Hiren :blush:

1 Like

Thanks a lot @Siddhi :blush::blush:

2 Likes

Thanks alot @Jackie :blush::blush:

1 Like

Thanks a lot @Shilpa_Menon :pray:

Thanks a lot @Aashishh :pray:

Thanks a lot @Meenu_Pandita :pray:

Excellent Arvindā€¦and a big congratulations on this achievementā€¦your efforts are visibleā€¦the patience and consistency with which you carried out all the sessions giving the desired results to your client is beyond my words hereā€¦though this is your first session but you are a born therapistā€¦stay blessed with the Masters blessings and from Venu sirā€¦ journey beginsā€¦:heart::heart:

1 Like

Amazing session. Well done :pray::pray::pray:

1 Like