Wonderful reading this Arvind. Keep healing people and stay

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words @kobrakulsh . U made my dayđŸ„°

1 Like

Thanks a lot @dechenjamyang :blush::pray:

Waise Mera naam Supritee Kulshreshtha hai :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Dear Arvindhan,

My heartiest congratulations to you. It was indeed my blessed pleasure to have read through this case report. As I see, its special in more than one ways

1. grossed innumerable hearts from the beloved Dr Venu and Amarantanians.
  2. its your first one post Lemuria workshop.

and now my fav reason

1. the sessions conducted and the outcome thereof is a testimony of spiritual healing in this entropic physical world.

What more proof is needed of the divinity of PLRT !!!

My learnings are as under for your perusal pl,

Client is K.

Kudos to your patience and perseverance. :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: Gold standard for any aspiring PLR therapist.

Our beloved Guru have always told us that the sessions will be draining for client and therapist both. Hence the paramount importance of Sadhana, Rest (physical and mental) and Hydration before/during/after PLR sessions.

Great work. A happy wrapping up sets a motivating and conducive atmosphere for next session. Strengthens the therapist-client rapport too.

That was very accommodative of you as the therapist.

For my learning could you share the reason for this suggestion of going to hurtful event in present lifetime as we intend to keep the canvas open for any picture to come up from any part of the sub c.

Perfect demo of an Affect Bridge catapulting the client to Past Life.

We had established for client to be K. !!!

Amazing,it again proves that souls communicate/recognise through the Eyes.

Well managed the building up stress.

Well articulated suggestion to include empathy and stress management.

A good suggestion indeed.
May I suggest to consider and include aspect of decision made out of free will / a bad choice made in past life.

We intend to keep suggestions in a way where learning comes auto: Best set to employ

1. What is that which you are carrying from the life of
to present life of

2. What is that which is required to be done to resolve the feeling of
or suffering of

Fantastic.

The outcome of FLP presents one of innumerable possibilities. Hence we have to be prepared for the outcome of FLP as it may or may not turn out to be desired one.

Having read the feedback I am so elated for you.

Apt recommendations made to the client.

You did amazingly well and my best wishes to you. Kindly go through the cases posted by dear @ceoccfb Mr Arvind Khare from whom one can learn the art of paraphrasing.

Best Regards,

Monesh
:maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf:

4 Likes

Thanks a lot for taking time for giving a detailed feedback and corrections /suggestions @Monesh_Bathre :pray:. Much appreciated of the same.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Related to your question below

For my learning could you share the reason for this suggestion of going to hurtful event in present lifetime

During our class room training, when @venu did a live PLR session, I observed how he did it and tried to replicate the same with my client and as the saying goes in IT field, "If it is working, don’t touch it :slight_smile: just watch and follow it :smiley: "

1 Like

Amazing Session Arvind :+1:

1 Like

Thanks a lot Ananth :smiling_face::pray:

Congratulations @arvindhan15 for the very first but also mesmerizing session. You are the true GEM for Amarantos family ! :hugs:
Look forward for more such life changing sessions from you. Wishing best always!

1 Like

Thank you so much for the kind words and wishes @Pooja :pray: