Finally A Simple Way For Dealing With Negative Energies

The following post is not medical advice nor in anyway related to the Past Life Regression Therapy (PLRT) it is being shared only as a way of being able to provide some support to people who you may know are affected by negative energies.

Do share your or your client’s experience with it if it has helped.

I respect all the religions but being brought of in a Hindu family, I experimented with it’s practices and hence proposing it but I’m sure the same Hanuman Chalisa can be replaced by any other equally powerful prayer.

The Power of Hanuman Chalisa:

The Hanuman Chalisa is 40-verse hymn dedicated to Lord Hanuman. Written by Tulsidas in the 16th century, it is believed to bestow strength, courage, and protection from negative influences when chanted with devotion. Each verse narrates Lord Hanuman’s unwavering devotion to Lord Rama and recounts his extraordinary feats, making it a source of inspiration and spiritual energy.

So my experiment with
“Bhoot pisaach Nikat nahin aavai
Mahavir jab naam sunavae ||”

goes like this, I stumbled upon Hanuman Chalisa as one of my classmate used to recite it and being a devotee of Sri Rama, I adored it so much so that I learned it by heart in a few days.

It had only been a few years since I was repeating it when one of my sister’s colleague–Mohammad who was from North India had come for work to Bangalore and was staying in a lonely apartment in a desolate area.

Unfortunately he was a victim of several attacks by entities, so much so (I haven’t witnessed it first-hand but based upon what he told me) that they would lift him up and drop him down, hurting him physically. I found it hard to believe it then, but I’m certain such things are possible after venturing into PLRT and hence avoid any encounters and advice my students to also avoid any encounters with these negative energies.

So coming back to Mohammed, he had sought help from the Mullahaji of the local Mosque who was psychic enough to predict what was happening but couldn’t help any further. Mohammad couldn’t afford any other accommodation for the pay he was getting and had to find a solution else leave his job and go back to his home town.

One day I happened to drop my sister at work and she introduced him to me and told me of his suffering. I casually told him about Hanuman Chalisa and to my surprise he was large hearted and open minded enough to read it. I gave him my tiny little colourful copy which I would carry with me at all times (now I realise I haven’t kept one since then, if we had YouTube in those days, I’d have saved my copy giving him a link the video…)

In the following few days he read the book diligently and to all our surprise he didn’t have these issues anymore! From then I’ve tested this on several people and it has worked when followed diligently. So I am putting this out in the public now in the hope that it will benefit others and has a zero cost associated with it.

In the realm of spiritual practices, certain rituals hold a profound significance due to their ability to transform and uplift individuals. One such practice, especially for those feeling engulfed by negative energies, is the recitation of the Hanuman Chalisa during the serene moments of sunrise and sunset. Let us now delve into an experiential journey where individuals undertake a disciplined routine of chanting the Hanuman Chalisa at these specific times for a duration of seven weeks, to observe its impact on their mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being.

Timing
In many spiritual traditions, the moments of sunrise and sunset are considered highly auspicious. These transitions, known as ‘sandhya’ times, are believed to be periods when the veil between the physical and spiritual realms is thinnest, allowing for a greater flow of divine grace. By aligning the practice of chanting the Hanuman Chalisa with these timings, one may tap into these natural energy cycles, enhancing the overall effectiveness of the ritual. So make a note of the sunrise and sunset time in your location using this website.

For the next 7 days, do not bring in any non-veg or alcohol into the house, keep the house clean. Stop wearing slippers/shoes in your house and treat it like a temple. No drinking, non-veg or recreational drugs.

Ask the entity attached or affected person to to wake up early, preferably during the Brahma Muhurta (approximately 1.5 hours before sunrise), to prepare mentally and physically for the practice.

Sit in a quiet place 10 minutes before the sun rise. Begin chanting the Hanuman Chalisa as the sunrises. It shouldn’t take more than 5 mins. Post this if the sun is too harsh move to a shady place and continue to mediate on the light from the rising sun for all long as possible and imagine it spreading throughout your body and around it, removing all the negativity and shielding you from it.

Repeat this during sunset. The practice demands consistency and devotion, with an emphasis on understanding and internalizing the meaning of the verses.

The journey of chanting the Hanuman Chalisa during sunrise and sunset for seven days emerges as a powerful tool for individuals grappling with negative energies. This practice goes beyond religious boundaries, offering a holistic approach to improving one’s mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being. The transformation experienced paves the way for a more balanced and harmonious life, underscored by a profound connection with the divine.

We also see an increase in the popularity of Hanumanji (even Obama carries an idol of him at all times) as He is going to be the Bhrama of this Kalpa…
What ever it is, now you have the most powerful methodology at your finger tips!

14 Likes

Thank you so much beloved daddy for telling us about the power of Hanuman chalisa in this aspect also. Hanuman ji is one of seven Chiranjeevis and said to be present on this plain only hence it is said that his blessings are very powerful & fastest !

It is also said that if someone is in their hard times, Hanuman chalisa gives lot of strength & I have also personally seen this a lot of times.

I recently read book by Author Askhat Gupta called - The Hidden Hindu ( 3 parts ) it has really interesting information about the seven chiranjeevi’s including Hanuman ji.

And even naam jap of shri Ram also makes Hanuman ji ‘s blessings more powerful for us as they say - Jaha Ram ji ka naam hota hai waha Humannan ji hote hai .

At end I would say ‘ वीर हनुमाना अति बलवाना’॥

Each word of Hanuman chalisa is so positively charged that these entities gets weak when we recite Hanuman chalisa . जय बजरंग बली :pray:t2::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

4 Likes

My dearest of all my Dad @venu
No doubt I am your PL daughter…unknowingly…I never get up from my everyday meditation without singing “Hanuman Chalisa” and believe me …when I sit for my sessions …before stage 11 I always make my client hear "Hanuman chalisa " and invoke him (bribe him :wink: also alongwith other divine powers) to successfully complete my Plr session
Naashau Rog Harai Sab Piiraa ,
Japat Nirantar Hanumat Biiraa …
Meaning:
You Destroy Diseases and Remove all Pains,
When one Utters your Name Continuously.

Sankatt Se Hanumaan Chuddaavai ,
Man Kram Bachan Dhyaan Jo Laavai …
Meaning:
Hanuman Frees one from Difficulties,
When one Meditates on Him with Mind, Deed and Words.
God bless :pray:

3 Likes

Thank you so much beloved Guru Venu, for sharing your experience about the Hanuman Chalisa. Since you mentioned its importance in our monthly meetings, I have started reciting the Hanuman Chalisa every day and have noticed a positive shift in my energy level.Since I joined the Amarantos family, many precious things, including the Hanuman Chalisa, have become integral parts of my life.

With love and gratitude.

Ashish

2 Likes