**Past Life Journey: Lack of Support, Loneliness, and Poor Married Life**

Thank you so much Ashish for your encouraging words! Yes she loved serving cows in that lifetime, and also said it gave her immense satisfaction.

2 Likes

Thank you Shilpa for your kind words! Rightly said, the themes were aptly matching from Uma’s life and it was evident that she might have carried those emotions as triggers. Agree with your point, may be important people could have been identified here… God bless😊

2 Likes

Thank you so much Santhi😊. I echo your comment, I was thinking for a while on these lessons, how aptly those are useful to everyone…

2 Likes

Wow! Though Past life regression therapy is all about healing and not about validation but if Validation like this happens our belief on the therapy gets boosted , it feels amazing .

Our sub conscious does it all for us , so beautiful .

Beautiful! She has got the lesson , learning ‘ Self Love’ is very important . We see that our sub conscious mind is so capable , it takes us to a lifetime to show the repetitive pattern and also to a lifetime to learn a lesson . ‘Simple things are enough to be happy in life. We can be happy without dependency on others , love animals , love nature . ( magical!!)

Self Love is her lesson as per my limited knowledge , she needs to work on herself now , You can even suggest her some healing exercises related to boosting self love .

Excellent session & magical learnings Kaushik​:clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

4 Likes

Hello
You have handled the case wonderfully. :clap: All the best! Keep sharing your wonderful work.

3 Likes

Dear Kaushik,

I would also request you to kindly go through this. These are no less than Blessings from our beloved Guru… :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :pray:

Thank You
:pray: :pray: :pray:

3 Likes

Dear Kaushik,

Congratulations for a wonderful session. The lessons are so simple yet so profound. Wish you many more amazing ones in the future.

My feedback for your consideration please,

1. For me, I have come to understand the resilience people demonstrate in their difficult married lives,55 yrs old stating difficulties from beginning of marriage yet living through it dutifully, while repressing the feelings of not being loved, getting credit or attention.
  1. A very little change of HERE In place of THERE will strengthen the connect of client with the experience they are having.

This is something intriguing where I request our beloved Guru Dr Venu to guide us further. :pray: Sir, May include the same in Nov FORUM CALL pl.

Happy Healings !!

Regards,

Monesh
:maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf:

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing this, Monesh ji :pray:

3 Likes

Dear Monesh ji,

Your reply is always educating and encouraging at the same time. Honestly, we wait for the same after posting on forum. It helps us to refine our strategy and instructions for the future sessions.
I would like to thank you for all the time and effort you make to help us improve as a therapist.
On Banyan tree time, I am not totally unaware of this situation and it’s good idea to have further discussion with our beloved Guru, Venu during next meeting in early Nov.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your kind words Neelam😊 God bless

2 Likes

Thank you so Shipra much for your detailed and really encouraging reply… totally agree with your suggestions, I will definitely recommend her such exercises on follow up.

3 Likes

Very exhaustive session Kaushik. Such long sessions really requires some mental strength. Well done. All the sessions were well controlled and its not easy to integrate sessions which donot have exciting revelations but very subtle but absolutely profound life lessons like “you don’t need others to be happy” or “no need to suffer loneliness”.
Congratulations on this successful session.

Regards/Deepak

3 Likes

Thank you Deepak for your kind words :pray: . It was all possible due to our guru Venu’s teachings. The inspiration goes both ways, the patience you displayed during the difficult/painful moments in your session was truly motivational :blush:.

2 Likes

Being the topper in preparatory assignments, the quality is also reflected in the way you have conducted and documented the sessions Beloved @Kaushik

Much appreciate what you have mentioned in the report that was submitted to the Advisors

“Client could also feel the beautiful energy in the garden and lake and I suggested her to absorb this beautiful energy with all the possible senses. I also suggested her that she could be connected/remember these pleasent feelings, whenever she needs it and being this garden as her safe place, she could always float back here whenever she feels any discomfort.”

The theme below can be easily distilled further

It quite simply is “fear of loneliness”

very good, this is how we as Amarantos PLR Therapist’s should professionally assess the session events.

Quality of the suggestions depicts what a tenured therapist you are! Well done @Kaushik

Wow! Splendid!

This is the worse thing that can happen to someone, again she is a earth-bound soul who never had any inclination to train herself to the “Maha Yatra” – “the long journey ahead after this life”, hence its very important for us to prepare for this from as early as possible, as the mind only gets more and more muddled with age.
Veda classifies different types of supernatural entities or spirits:-

1. Bhoota:
  • Bhootas are typically considered as earthbound spirits or ghosts.
  • They are believed to be the spirits of deceased humans who have not found peace or liberation after death.
  • Bhootas are often associated with negative energy and may be considered malevolent or mischievous.
  • Rituals and offerings are sometimes made to appease or pacify bhootas.
  1. Preta:
  • Pretas are often referred to as “hungry ghosts” in Buddhism.
  • They are spirits of individuals who led lives characterized by extreme attachment, greed, and selfishness.
  • Pretas are depicted as suffering from insatiable hunger and thirst, but they are unable to satisfy their desires.
  • They are often depicted as having emaciated forms and are considered to be in a state of torment.
  • In some Buddhist traditions, offerings are made to pretas to help alleviate their suffering.
  1. Pishacha (or Pechach):
  • Pishachas, or pechach in some traditions, are malevolent and demon-like entities in Hindu and Buddhist mythology.
  • They are often associated with darkness, violence, and a predatory nature.
  • Pishachas are believed to have the power to possess individuals and cause harm.
  • Protective rituals and mantras may be used to ward off or control pishachas.
  1. Rakshasas : Rakshasas are demonic beings, often depicted as shape-shifters and malevolent spirits. Ravana, the main antagonist in the Ramayana, is a famous Rakshasa.

2. Vetalas : Vetalas are restless spirits or vampires often associated with burial grounds. They are known for their cunning and are featured in various folk tales.

3. Dakinis and Dakas: Tantric and wrathful deities who are employed by black magicians to execute their agendas.

Just like there are germs which are always trying to affect us adversely there are umpteen number of these entities who want to hurt us but keeping our conciseness at a very elevated state saves us from all these :slight_smile:
Over all well done Kaushik, I liked how you used PHS as well. I feel that you just need to focus more on the resolution part and that will make the pain levels hit zero :slight_smile: And I know that if you set your mind on something you will do it! So am sure that the next sessions you conduct or are going to share will highlight this aspect.
All the best!

8 Likes

Sure my beloved @Monesh_Bathre, hope what I’ve shared is fine, else do let me know.

3 Likes

Excellent comments, @venu! Glad to learn about the different forms of supernatural entities. Having knowledge of these helps everyone categorize what they encounter in PLR sessions.

2 Likes

Om Namo Guru Dev Namo

2 Likes

Very well done Kaushik
You conducted the sessions so patiently. Going back to Uma’s life to learn lessons is wonderful. You come out as a confident and caring therapist.
wishing you more healings

2 Likes

Dear Venu,

Thank you so much for your review comments and precious teachings, those are truly invaluable gems.
Also, I have noted all the suggestions, which we can implement in the sessions. Thank you again for taking out your time to read this case :blush::heart:.

With Love,
Kaushik

1 Like

Hi Preeti, thank you for your kind and inspiring words :blush::heart:

1 Like