Cases of recognizing your previous life partner in this lifetime

Hello My Dear Amarantians,

Have you dealt with any cases where either you or your clients were able to recognise your previous life partner in this birth…?
Do share them or the links to those posts in your reply here.

4 Likes

Hello Neha,
One of my client Mr. V had seen two lifetimes with his present life’s ex-wife. In one of the lives, he had an extra marital affair with her and finally they married each other and in the second lifetime they both were husband and wife.

2 Likes

Dear Karishma,

Can you please give in more detail… Incase any complete write up of this
case.

1 Like

Dear Neha
This is a case study which was done by my course mate Col. Monesh for me. Yes! I and my husband are previous life’s partner.
The greatest and most interesting proof is my husband use to compliment me with fun, when ever I made any silly mistake saying " You are Great… Margreat!" Which was very rare though… consciously I had forgotten about this
But when I saw my life in Scotland my name was Margret and I had been waiting for my husband until my death. Whom I found in this life time as my husband. He finally kept his promise to return to me… It took us few lifetimes to reincarnate together as partners. Here is the link of the entire case.

5 Likes

Yes I did during our practice session in the workshop. My life partner in
previous life is the same in the present life.

2 Likes

Someone you might know wrote to me the below :slight_smile:

Neha
I’ve never disclosed this to anyone till today, but when I saw you for the first time, was continually wondering about where I had seen you before and only after my PLR session with Dr. Brain Weiss did I come to know the so many lifetimes we’ve been together :slight_smile:

7 Likes

So cute! So spiritual!

3 Likes

https://pastliferegression.in/t/an-unfinished-love-story-session-1/529

In this case, she recognized her previous life partner(Michael) in her present life as a guy she was dating (Puneet). But she had an unfulfilling previous life so she didn’t choose him in this life.

2 Likes

Apart from my own story, I’ve had at least 3 clients who were having lovers outside of their marriage and they were very emotionally attached to them. When they got PLR from me, they saw that they had either been together in previous lifetimes and things were left unfinished or they were lovers in those lifetimes as well and could not stay together.

One client had an abusive relationship with her husband and found out that she was his mother in another lifetime where she used to beat him in the basement of their house and he was taking out all that anger on her in the present. Her children in this life also didn’t love and respect her.

3 Likes

Hi Neha!
Same as the story above, it’s me and my husband as well! We were Instagram friends for a few months but when we met, it was an instant recognition for both of us like “oh! here you are!”. Without saying a single word we just knew that we are going to get married.
Even during my childhood, I had a feeling of this “mould” or a “hollow impression” of my life partner and I just knew that he is there somewhere. I kept looking for him in several people. Only when I met him, I could instantly feel his energy fitting in this hollow and completing it. He felt the same.
In a spontaneous PLR that happened to me, I was shown a past life in Lemuria where I was the husband and he was the wife. And his name was “Clu”. This is what I call him now! I had no idea where this name came from. Linking that post here.\

https://pastliferegression.in/t/my-lemurian-past-life-a-spontaneous-regression/490/6

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing Dear Rio

1 Like

Wild guess …
is it Venu? The V is so prominent in the accompanying sketch :joy: :rofl: :rofl: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes